Beaumont Central at Lumberton Predictions?

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can win this one but its gonna be a dirty fight.  Lumberton Defense will refuse to give Central more than 14 points so our offense will need to step up.  Lumberton 21-14.

I hope Central's Half time show is less...well just less.  Last year between the announcer cussing and rapping on the air and the band "doin the Dog" and the James Brown, it was pretty unbearable...

Lumberton Defense will refuse to give Central more than 14 points so our offense will need to step up.  Lumberton 21-14.

If Lumberton is going to beat Central in a dry football field they will need to score 46 points to do it. No possible way they shutdown Hall and hold him to 14. Had the field been dry tonite he would have had 300 yards rushing.

45-21 Central.  

Guest BIG HOUSE

well we won another hard fought battle tonight. next week will be another test.

Congrats Raiders........remember you earn Respect one game at a time......

Now its time to go earn Centrals Respect!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think they are overrated.  I think they are a good football team that is gaining in confidence and will be a factor in the district race, in fact is already a factor.  If the injury bug doesn't get them they have a chance to do something special.  It's difficult to not respond in kind with the spiteful comments.  I didn't realize so many people were so insucure with the fact that a program they could always count on to not finishing in the money might turn their world upside down.

Guest BIG HOUSE

Good luck to the Jags next week.....They will be in a battle....

These Lumberton Kids are scrappy......I'll take the RAIDERS in this one......by 6

They lost their QB. It took some time to get stabilized. You just got lucky. You might have had a shot to beat Nederland the week after they lost Sampere. But no chance now. You have been lucky so far but it is about to stop. NO PLAYOFFS FOR YOU. Raiders big heads= big loss to Central.

I agree with East, you beat central I will give some respect.

Guest band of brothers

I don't think they are overrated.  I think they are a good football team that is gaining in confidence and will be a factor in the district race, in fact is already a factor.  If the injury bug doesn't get them they have a chance to do something special.  It's difficult to not respond in kind with the spiteful comments.  I didn't realize so many people were so insucure with the fact that a program they could always count on to not finishing in the money might turn their world upside down.

that is a quote that is on the money! everyone that we beat... it just so happens that they had a bad night, hmmmm, an interesting trend amongst the opposition! like I've said before and I'll say it again, some of the fans blow things up, the team will show up and play hard, and give vidor some credit, they never rolled over and quit, go ahead dayton and take them light too!

Guest band of brothers

They lost their QB. It took some time to get stabilized. You just got lucky. You might have had a shot to beat Nederland the week after they lost Sampere. But no chance now. You have been lucky so far but it is about to stop. NO PLAYOFFS FOR YOU. Raiders big heads= big loss to Central.

I agree with East, you beat central I will give some respect.

We honestly don't need your respect but thanks for offering!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder