Are You Scared Yet ?

Hagar

32 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

I tested positive back in March.  I am A+ btw.  I felt a slight fever.  I could feel stuff moving around near my lungs.  It ached some around my heart.  Basically though I had no symptoms.  I am grateful to still be here just the same. 

Glad you’re ok.

Since so many younger folks are asymptomatic, & show no symptoms, & since so many in here haveit/had it, makes me wonder what percentage of the population may have already been infected.   Hopefully, between the infected & the shots, we could, sooner than expected, see a light at the end of this dark tunnel.  

Government over-reach seeing how far they can go to take away your liberties.  There was never a need to shut down the country.  There was never a need to shut down small businesses.  There was never a need to mandate wearing a mask.  Funny how all of that played into the hands of the Democratic Party.  However, the majority of the country just rolled over and “accepted” restrictions and infringed liberties.  The government now knows how far they can push and what will be force-fed to the masses.  

On 12/26/2020 at 5:49 PM, Hagar said:

Since so many younger folks are asymptomatic, & show no symptoms, & since so many in here haveit/had it, makes me wonder what percentage of the population may have already been infected.   Hopefully, between the infected & the shots, we could, sooner than expected, see a light at the end of this dark tunnel.  

As long as this virus can be used for political gain and be used to keep power in the hands of the turd bags who govern us, there will be no light...at least not that we are permitted to see. 

Sorry for being redundant, but I seem to be the only one fascinated by Dr. Fauci’s 2017 statement that,  “there is no doubt Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his Presidency”.   No maybe, might, perhaps, possibly, just no doubt.   And this miraculous prediction came true almost exactly a year prior to the election (Red Cross blood samples from 12/13/19 taken on the west coast show Covid antibodies).   The booming economy tanks, and Biden wins (that’s another story).  

This is the hidden content, please

All just coincidence?  Jethro Gibbs Rule 39, “No such thing as coincidences”.  😄

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

Sorry for being redundant, but I seem to be the only one fascinated by Dr. Fauci’s 2017 statement that,  “there is no doubt Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his Presidency”.   No maybe, might, perhaps, possibly, just no doubt.   And this miraculous prediction came true almost exactly a year prior to the election (Red Cross blood samples from 12/13/19 taken on the west coast show Covid antibodies).   The booming economy tanks, and Biden wins (that’s another story).  

This is the hidden content, please

All just coincidence?  Jethro Gibbs Rule 39, “No such thing as coincidences”.  😄

A planned attack, no doubt.  I can never remember all of his rules, glad somebody can!

7 hours ago, Realville said:

And so it begins: early allergic reactions to covid vaccines, interminable lockdowns even with the vaccines being discussed in the UK and a new mutated strain emerging. All this to decrease the mortality rate from 1% to 0.5%. We have never seen a virus politicized like this. 

Another example of man’s selfish mentality that he can control everything.