Kamala the Liar

Realville

Anyone that works in the refinery industry, this election should be a no brainer. The Green New Deal does not look very appealing to the oil industry. The taxes on people and businesses making above $400,000 will raise 7% right from the get go. The dems didn't want to talk about the economy before this pandemic. Of course they want to attack it since were in a world crisis. Every other country is struggling right now. Once there is a vaccine people will get back to work. If the dems would spend more time focusing on the American people than trying to get Trump out of office America would have really been doing good before this pandemic. They were in court with some kind of made up BS for 3 years. Most people can see that when the Republicans want to pass a stimulous bill, pelosi wants to throw in some off the wall bs or they wont vote to pass it. Why not just pass a bill that just relates to the unemployment and people out of work? Why does all of this extra crap gotta be thrown in? They are holding the American people hostage to get more for themselves. I'm in a good situation but others could use that aid.

2 hours ago, Law Man said:

Pence avoided answering the question about replacing Obama care and his plan for replacing it. Health care is one of my concerns.

It’s a real concern for everyone. But I’m wondering...what did people do about healthcare before Obamacare. I worked for a company that offered insurance. They paid a portion of it and I paid the majority of it. It was an excellent plan including dental, vision, and other coverage above and beyond the average medical plan. It cost me about $90 a week to cover my family - 5 of us in total. Fast forward - now I pay almost $300 a week, no dental, no vision, a deductible and out of pocket that has doubled AND there’s only 3 of us. It literally costs me per person the same that it costed me for the whole family before Obamacare drove insurance prices to an unbearably high level. 

5 minutes ago, Eagle91 said:

Anyone that works in the refinery industry, this election should be a no brainer. The Green New Deal does not look very appealing to the oil industry. The taxes on people and businesses making above $400,000 will raise 7% right from the get go. The dems didn't want to talk about the economy before this pandemic. Of course they want to attack it since were in a world crisis. Every other country is struggling right now. Once there is a vaccine people will get back to work. If the dems would spend more time focusing on the American people than trying to get Trump out of office America would have really been doing good before this pandemic. They were in court with some kind of made up BS for 3 years. Most people can see that when the Republicans want to pass a stimulous bill, pelosi wants to throw in some off the wall bs or they wont vote to pass it. Why not just pass a bill that just relates to the unemployment and people out of work? Why does all of this extra crap gotta be thrown in? They are holding the American people hostage to get more for themselves. I'm in a good situation but others could use that aid.

Well said.  People hate Trump so much, they are willing to ruin the country by voting for this group.

16 minutes ago, Eagle91 said:

Anyone that works in the refinery industry, this election should be a no brainer. The Green New Deal does not look very appealing to the oil industry.

Spot on Eagle. I kept hoping he would use that line from Harris, “They’re coming for you!”  

Are you an industrial welder, pipe fitter, boilermaker, supervisor, planner, scaffold builder, insulator...they’re coming for you. 

Do you work for a business that supports industrial contractors - safety supplies, consumables, materials, training, equipment sales/rental...they’re coming for you

Do you own a firearm?...they’re coming for you.

Do you support the military and law enforcement?... they’re coming for you.

Are you against the slaughtering of unborn children BY THE MILLIONS?!..they’re coming for you.

Do you you love your country, freedom, the constitution - the United States of America ?...they’re coming for you.

45 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

It’s a real concern for everyone. But I’m wondering...what did people do about healthcare before Obamacare. I worked for a company that offered insurance. They paid a portion of it and I paid the majority of it. It was an excellent plan including dental, vision, and other coverage above and beyond the average medical plan. It cost me about $90 a week to cover my family - 5 of us in total. Fast forward - now I pay almost $300 a week, no dental, no vision, a deductible and out of pocket that has doubled AND there’s only 3 of us. It literally costs me per person the same that it costed me for the whole family before Obamacare drove insurance prices to an unbearably high level. 

They didnt have insurance, which is awful. 

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Spot on Eagle. I kept hoping he would use that line from Harris, “They’re coming for you!”  

Are you an industrial welder, pipe fitter, boilermaker, supervisor, planner, scaffold builder, insulator...they’re coming for you. 

Do you work for a business that supports industrial contractors - safety supplies, consumables, materials, training, equipment sales/rental...they’re coming for you

Do you own a firearm?...they’re coming for you.

Do you support the military and law enforcement?... they’re coming for you.

Are you against the slaughtering of unborn children BY THE MILLIONS?!..they’re coming for you.

Do you you love your country, freedom, the constitution - the United States of America ?...they’re coming for you.

You nailed it.  Great post.

5 hours ago, Eagle91 said:

Great points

and for the bold: if only the sheep could see threw all the smoke the dems blow.

5 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Oh you didn’t know that you are now responsible to pay for all those adult dependents That are too lazy.