Lumberton @ Livingston

14 minutes ago, LC-M said:

What I understand it shifted more to the west. 

Hurricanes do what they want to do. 

A wet field doesn't help us. we like throwing the ball.

I just don't know why Lumberton is so eager to get beat down a day earlier? Is there some unknown PVIL school they are trying to honor with a throwback Thursday game?

Actually that would be cool. We could wear our Dunbar Leopards uniforms.  Are y'all gonna borrow unis from Silsbee (Waldo Matthews) or Kountze Washington Carver?

Jasper could pull out it's Rowe unis, WOS could be the Emma Wallace Dragons, PA can bring back the Bumblebees. Beaumont has it's panthers.

In all seriousness, spend tomorrow getting ready. And if the storm isn't bad, we can start the weekend right with football. 

9 minutes ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Hurricanes do what they want to do. 

A wet field doesn't help us. we like throwing the ball.

I just don't know why Lumberton is so eager to get beat down a day earlier? Is there some unknown PVIL school they are trying to honor with a throwback Thursday game?

Actually that would be cool. We could wear our Dunbar Leopards uniforms.  Are y'all gonna borrow unis from Silsbee (Waldo Matthews) or Kountze Washington Carver?

Jasper could pull out it's Rowe unis, WOS could be the Emma Wallace Dragons, PA can bring back the Bumblebees. Beaumont has it's panthers.

In all seriousness, spend tomorrow getting ready. And if the storm isn't bad, we can start the weekend right with football. 

Yep. You’re right. It’s ALL THE OTHER SCHOOLS that are wrong...

13 hours ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Is Lumberton afraid of a little rain?

Come on!

Seriously, I doubt we get anything up here. I hardly had any rain from Laura and this storm is going to land further east. And if if it did shift west, I'd rather spend Thursday preparing for the storm than being at a game. 

At worst, we play Saturday football.

So quit crying!

It’s traveling that worries me.   You have to travel 5 miles

11 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Yep. You’re right. It’s ALL THE OTHER SCHOOLS that are wrong...

It's hard being right. It's a gift/curse.

IDK why everyone is hard up for Thursday. Seems like a great day to get ready for the storm.

Either we'll play Friday or we'll play Saturday. but no one is going to play in unsafe conditions.

3 minutes ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

It's hard being right. It's a gift/curse.

IDK why everyone is hard up for Thursday. Seems like a great day to get ready for the storm.

Either we'll play Friday or we'll play Saturday. but no one is going to play in unsafe conditions.

I’d rather them play Saturday. But what “y’all” are going to do is make them drive up there during possible unsafe conditions , go home in possible unsafe conditions without playing, then drive back up there Saturday. 

On 10/8/2020 at 10:55 AM, SmashMouth said:

I’d rather them play Saturday. But what “y’all” are going to do is make them drive up there, go home without playing, then drive back up there Saturday. 

Then pray for a storm to hit next year when we're supposed to play in Lumberton and do it to us. 

I won't make a stink about it. At that point, I'll just be going to home games.

5 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I’d rather them play Saturday. But what “y’all” are going to do is make them drive up there during possible unsafe conditions , go home in possible unsafe conditions without playing, then drive back up there Saturday. 

It's possible they will postpone the game tomorrow morning before anyone drives up there.

36 minutes ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Then pray for a storm to hit next year when we're supposed to play in Lumberton and do it to us. 

I won't bitch about it. At that point, I'll just be going to home games.

An eye for an eye. Great strategy. How about try to make accommodations to a community that could be possibly be under hurricane watch? You know, like every other school did. I am not sure Saturday will be available since the thing isn't making landfall until late Friday / early Saturday morning anyways. So now Friday, and Saturday could be out of the question. You also keep making your cute jabs, such as, "is Lumberton afraid of a little rain?" or "why Lumberton is so eager to get beat down a day earlier?" Both teams are coming off of a bye week, could Livingston not be prepared for the 1-3 Raiders, and need more days of preparation? Is Livingston scared to play the 1-3 Raiders in favorable conditions? Is Livingston hoping for Lumberton to be impacted by hurricane, so they can play the 1-3 Raiders short staffed, or potentially coming off of an evacuation? Quit being childish, and sticking up for an irresponsible decision that has been made. Hoping for safe travels to the Raiders, and a healthy game for both teams, whenever the game is played.