In An Address Bar, Type In Antifa.com And see What Comes Up!!

Reagan

What? No mistake? But....

This is the hidden content, please

From the article 

Biden not connected

Matt Hill, deputy national press secretary for the Biden campaign, referred USA TODAY to a tweet Monday from Biden's digital director, Rob Flaherty.

"So whoever owns

is redirecting it to our website as a troll.  … The VP very obviously has/wants nothing to do with fringe groups," Flaherty said.

44 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

From the article 

Biden not connected

Matt Hill, deputy national press secretary for the Biden campaign, referred USA TODAY to a tweet Monday from Biden's digital director, Rob Flaherty.

"So whoever owns

is redirecting it to our website as a troll.  … The VP very obviously has/wants nothing to do with fringe groups," Flaherty said.

But it’s not a fringe group. It’s an ideology!

7 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

From the article 

Biden not connected

"So whoever owns

The $64,000 question:  Who owns the site? All is conjecture until that is revealed.

25 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Why is there "conjecture" about Trump denouncing white supremacists? ( he has done it many many times since he first sought public office)

No, he has not. He’s danced all around it, but had yet to utter the words “white supremacy” in any denial I’ve heard, and most all have been qualified with a “but”, which cancels the preceding statement. Oh, and before I forget, one doozy was his denial of knowing who David Duke is. He’s a liar.

37 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Only one of them is President. If the office leads by example, what you expect to get? 

Like Bill Clinton (D) Richard Nixon (R)

Like I said, they’re all liars. I just wish you would admit that too, and not act like Trump is the only liar that ever held public office. I’d say your Clinton Clan may hold the record... But you’ll blame their decades old lies on Trump too, I suppose.  

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

No, he has not. He’s danced all around it, but had yet to utter the words “white supremacy” in any denial I’ve heard, and most all have been qualified with a “but”, which cancels the preceding statement. Oh, and before I forget, one doozy was his denial of knowing who David Duke is. He’s a liar.

How about Dems holding up Robert Byrd on a pedestal?  I have yet to hear one Democrat denounce him.  Is that not a problem for you?

16 hours ago, UT alum said:

Only one of them is President. If the office leads by example, what you expect to get? 

15 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Like Bill Clinton (D) Richard Nixon (R)

Like I said, they’re all liars. I just wish you would admit that too, and not act like Trump is the only liar that ever held public office. I’d say your Clinton Clan may hold the record... But you’ll blame their decades old lies on Trump too, I suppose.  

Guess you have no reply???

21 hours ago, UT alum said:

Doozy?  I disagree.   Telling the American people that the Benghazi incident was an instantaneous unplanned response to an internet video is the DOOZY

4 hours ago, SW1966 said:

One clear thing: Trump has not denounced white supremacy.  UTAlum is right.  He has danced all around it.

Chris Wallace asked Trump if he was willing to denounce these groups.  The next word Trump said was sure. That’s a fact!  Unlike you saying Trump said take it to the streets.

10 hours ago, SW1966 said:

One clear thing: Trump has not denounced white supremacy.  UTAlum is right.  He has danced all around it.

You've made many posts on this forum, and not once have you denounced pedophilia. Therefore we must conclude that you condone and even embrace the practice. And if you denounce it now, or show proof that you have denounced it in the past, according to your rules, we can just ignore it and still proclaim that you embrace pedophilia. Am I using your logical processes correctly?

14 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You've made many posts on this forum, and not once have you denounced pedophilia. Therefore we must conclude that you condone and even embrace the practice. And if you denounce it now, or show proof that you have denounced it in the past, according to your rules, we can just ignore it and still proclaim that you embrace pedophilia. Am I using your logical processes correctly?

Perfectly

On 10/2/2020 at 6:46 AM, UT alum said:

The $64,000 question:  Who owns the site? All is conjecture until that is revealed.

From what I understand, it’s not hard to find who owns a website.  This web site has been doing this for months!  Biden’s campaign could have filed a law suit and got it taken down.  But they didn’t want to.  This coincides with Biden not condemning antifa during the debate!!