Jasper destroys the Rebels this Friday

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• I think that his comments is what he was convicted on. Had they not had that, he probably wouldnā€™t have been convicted. Ā That is one reason that I do not talk about what I would do. If you make an off the cuff comment like, ā€œIf that happened to me, they wouldnā€™t need an ambulance, they would need a hearseā€ā€¦. then later you are in a maybe different situation but resort to deadly force, donā€™t be so sure they someone wonā€™t find that comment and use it against you. ā€œHe has obviously been waiting for the opportunity to kill someoneā€ or worseā€¦. the opportunity to kill one of those people. (whoever ā€œthoseā€ may be)
    • I dont doubt that he is improving, he clearly looked like he will be a great player. He was one of the better JV players I saw last year. Just did not see anything indicating that he should have more P4 offers than Kavian Bryant who is in the same class of 2027. Cant wait to see him take some varsity snaps. Not trying to be offensive. *** Clearly those D1 colleges see it different. Their opinions are the ones that count.Ā 
    • Youā€™re like the guy who is pulling a trailer and decides to race another vehicle. If you lose, you say itā€™s because you were pulling a trailer. If you win, you say I beat you and I was pulling a trailer. Itā€™s a win/win situation when one doesnā€™t commit. A safe space if you will.Ā 
    • Thatā€™s the crazy thingā€¦ the charges arenā€™t false-you just give trump a pass for his misdeeds and canā€™t comprehend that everyone else isnā€™t as flexible as you are morally.Ā 
    • Soros didnā€™t install Biden and Garlandā€¦ trump votes did.Ā  Ā  And trump voters are responsible for whatever else we get in the next four years-heā€™s gonna lose, but at least you got to vote for the guy you wish you could be like.Ā  Ā  Dems roll again in ā€˜24.Ā 
  • Topics