If you ever vote DEMONcrat again

Ty Cobb

10 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

No further questions 😂  Bush just happened to be there while the economy was declining. It was Obama’s fault that the economy had pretty much collapsed by the time he took office. The fact that the economy then began to grow while he was in office just naturally happened and in fact he slowed the growth down. But when Trump took office and the growth caught more momentum Trump gets all the credit for that. Sounds legit lol 

Ignorance is bliss...exhibit A

The collapse of the economy was not Obamas fault and nobody has said that.  You state it sarcastically to help your narrative.   Obama is the ONLY President to NEVER have a single year of 3% GDP.  That is a fact that cannot be argued.  Obamas policies made the growth of the recovery much weaker than it could have or should have been.  You cant accept that and keep trying to suggest that is somehow attributable to someone else.  Prior to Covid 19, the unemployment rate was the lowest in 50 years and a larger percentage of minorities had work than ever before.  Home ownership has increased each year since Mr. Trump took office and it happened not because of failed mortgage policy but because more people were working and hence more credit worthy.  And, by the way, the only time the U.S. credit rating was ever reduced occurred while Mr. Obama was in office.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

This is pretty much what every legitimate economist has concluded, but yet you somehow try to say it sarcastically. How drole. 

Let's hear you interpretation of what led to the economic fall, rise (or lack of), then explosion in the last 16 years. I have a strong suspicion that you have nothing to offer...just the same old tired "Obama good, Trump bad" mantra. Prove me wrong with an intelligent, well thought out theory. Hell, just wing it. Let's have this discussion analyzing the pros and cons of each. I'm fairly certain your version will not be supported with any modicum of factuality. Please surprise me.

Well I guess I’ll have to agree with the legitimate economists lol

10 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Nope. Never heard that one. Real original 

Jibberish! Why are running? Better yet, why are you running, but yet keep replying. This would be really, really embarrassing for most people. Let's shift the topic to a discussion on your own insecurities and defense mechanisms preventing you from exposing your deeply held beliefs. Are you afraid you will be ridiculed? Are you afraid your conclusion will be mocked with overwhelming facts causing you extreme public embarrassment? We can discuss your inhibitions, or you can give your in-depth analysis of why the economy behaved the way it did under the last few presidents. Your choice.  Neither one sounds palatable right now do they.

1 minute ago, Englebert said:

Jibberish! Why are running? Better yet, why are you running, but yet keep replying. This would be really, really embarrassing for most people. Let's shift the topic to a discussion on your own insecurities and defense mechanisms preventing you from exposing your deeply held beliefs. Are you afraid you will be ridiculed? Are you afraid your conclusion will be mocked with overwhelming facts causing you extreme public embarrassment? We can discuss your inhibitions, or you can give your in-depth analysis of why the economy behaved the way it did under the last few presidents. Your choice.  Neither one sounds palatable right now do they.

If you pay attention I’ve already stated my opinion on the matter my guy. 

When Setxfan suggested to me that we wanted to ignore the economic situation of 2009, I stated that was not the case and I would be happy to discuss it in detail with him.  The discussion consisted of me giving my perspective and him asking questions ( that he thought were going to produce an answer that would support his "belief".)  Setxfan, since you are the one who suggested we somehow feared the discussion of the 2009 economy, why was it you were unable to offer any perspective on it whatsoever?

3 minutes ago, stevenash said:

When Setxfan suggested to me that we wanted to ignore the economic situation of 2009, I stated that was not the case and I would be happy to discuss it in detail with him.  The discussion consisted of me giving my perspective and him asking questions ( that he thought were going to produce an answer that would support his "belief".)  Setxfan, since you are the one who suggested we somehow feared the discussion of the 2009 economy, why was it you were unable to offer any perspective on it whatsoever?

Was your perspective not true? If so, why would you need another perspective? 

4 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

If you pay attention I’ve already stated my opinion on the matter my guy. 

Well then I must have missed it. Please restate it, or point to the post(s) that outlined your opinion. All I've seen from you so far is that you made a statement, was refuted by many with commentary based on fact, then retreated to a defensive posture one step away from playing the victim card. You are following the tired old tripe of ridiculing others' opinion without offering your own...based on fear of ridicule. How are you not embarrassed with yourself? I have read some of your previous posts on here, and you have not stooped to this type of childish banter. Why now? Are you afraid to admit you are wrong?

32 minutes ago, stevenash said:

The collapse of the economy was not Obamas fault and nobody has said that.  You state it sarcastically to help your narrative.   Obama is the ONLY President to NEVER have a single year of 3% GDP.  That is a fact that cannot be argued.  Obamas policies made the growth of the recovery much weaker than it could have or should have been.  You cant accept that and keep trying to suggest that is somehow attributable to someone else.  Prior to Covid 19, the unemployment rate was the lowest in 50 years and a larger percentage of minorities had work than ever before.  Home ownership has increased each year since Mr. Trump took office and it happened not because of failed mortgage policy but because more people were working and hence more credit worthy.  And, by the way, the only time the U.S. credit rating was ever reduced occurred while Mr. Obama was in office.

I find it perplexing that people choose not to accept the proof.

very similar to a momma telling the police officer that her son had did no wrong as he assaulted an older woman while breaking and entering to steal valuables to provide food for himself.

”my baby gotta eat too....”

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Well then I must have missed it. Please restate it, or point to the post(s) that outlined your opinion. All I've seen from you so far is that you made a statement, was refuted by many with commentary based on fact, then retreated to a defensive posture one step away from playing the victim card. You are following the tired old tripe of ridiculing others' opinion without offering your own...based on fear of ridicule. How are you not embarrassed with yourself? I have read some of your previous posts on here, and you have not stooped to this type of childish banter. Why now? Are you afraid to admit you are wrong?

Which statement are you referring to?  As I recall I asked one person a question and got responses from 15 other people lol 

6 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Still trying to respond to a question with another question?  Trite, Banal, hackneyed tactic.     Better find a board where someone finds you credible

You can’t be credible on this board if you have a different opinion or question other people’s opinions. Doesn’t bother me lol 

1 minute ago, Setx fan said:

Which statement are you referring to?  As I recall I asked one person a question and got responses from 15 other people lol 

You know the statement to which he refers.   That tactic will buy you about two  more minutes to figure some way to escape your self created dilemma.  In light of the facts presented to you and the FACT that you offered no facts, you probably  should just punt.