Joe Biden will be the 46th President of the USA

BADSANTA

13 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Murder is Murder thou shall not kill.Yet capital Murder is still legal in this country (and I’m smart enough to know the difference between kill a unborn innocent baby to a criminal) but however you slice it it’s still Murder... I’m against all forms of Murder. That’s just me.

Capital murder is not legal, it will get you the needle though!

6 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It actually says Thou shall not take an innocent life in Hebrew.  The Bible is full of examples of capital punishment.

Poor argument to compare the death penalty to abortion.

Ok that’s just wrong and if you study the Bible the New Testament (Christianity) you know just how false it is. But it go farther than that. Many on this board love to brag how they always packing. If someone steal yo car radio and you shoot them dead? America says good job . But it’s still Murder and will have to explain that to yo maker. Murder is murder it’s no way around it. 

13 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Trump SCJ picks = conservative

Trump's rebuilding the military = conservative

Trump's tax cuts = conservative

Trump's rebuilding 200 miles of dilapidated border wall = conservative (we all know who is blocking his attempts to rebuild the wall, be honest about that)

Trump being the only President with the stones to stand up to China = conservative (we all know that Biden will lay down for China if elected)

I would be the last to say that Trump is a conservative but many of the policies he has passed ARE conservative, that's all that matters.  He is also the first Republican that will stand up to and for the most part, defeat the childish Democrats at every turn.

You don't like Trump, I get it.  But that's what is going south in a hurry in this country, folks are voting based on emotion because they don't LIKE someone, even though they have shown that they are capable of producing a great economy with record low unemployment rates, even among minorities, all the while Obama said it could not be done.  Now folks are actually considering voting Obama's VP in who we know will head down the same path,  all because the don't like Trump. 

Vote with your head, not your feelings.

Would Cruz have not pick conservative scj or anything trump has done? The point I’m making is I’m against Trumplism. And I’m voting against that. 

16 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Ok that’s just wrong and if you study the Bible the New Testament (Christianity) you know just how false it is. But it go farther than that. Many on this board love to brag how they always packing. If someone steal yo car radio and you shoot them dead? America says good job . But it’s still Murder and will have to explain that to yo maker. Murder is murder it’s no way around it. 

No, you're wrong...you are the one that used Thou shall not kill, but then you suddenly don’t want to use the Old Testament when I pointed out to you that is not what the original writings state.

Your other example is just nonsense for this subject.

32 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It actually says Thou shall not take an innocent life in Hebrew.  The Bible is full of examples of capital punishment.

Poor argument to compare the death penalty to abortion.

Exodus 20:13 KJV. “Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not commit adultury”. 

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I was alive during Obama and trump years. My opinion from my view point not the libs. Is that I fell no change at all economically my taxes, bills, pay rate(up becauseIn that Good😉 healthcare all reminded the same.

So I’m not voting on economics alone I’m voting against trumplism.

That's a good point.   I can remember a little bit about Carter's era and everything that's come since.  I've also got a degree in business, so people tend to overplay the role of the presidency over the fact that a lot of what happens is just cyclical.  It goes up, it comes down... it's more about how those swings are regulated.  I worked for a guy right out of high school in 1992 and he said "Y'all just wait... now that we've got a democrat (Clinton) back in office, the economy is gonna roar!."  The funny thing is that he wasn't wrong.  We had a good period under Reagan 81-88, but then a mild recession in the Bush (89-92) and Clinton was in the right place at the right time.  He also wasn't anti-business.  But by '00 it was time for another slowdown, Bush just happened to be in the right place for another decent run up until the bubble burst in the collapse of '07.  The only time that I've noticed that trend not really holding true was during the Obama admin.  In the aftermath of the '07 collapse, we were set for a big bounce back.  It was strange that it never happened.  It was just slow, stagnant growth.  I blame the anti-business attitudes that were prevalent throughout his administration.  Trump didn't do anything special except give the sign that he wasn't opposed to business....  and everybody that wanted job had one.  Everybody that wanted a house bought one.  These last few months have been a harsh reminder that the economy will do what it wants... we're just trying to manage the effects.  

People can talk all that they want about whose backs the country was built upon, but we've built the most fantastic civilization that the world has ever known, and business was the engine that got us here.  When every policy that the left puts forth is funded by siphoning funds off of business and business owners under the guise of "paying their fair share," business will pull back and wait on the next guy to come along who isn't anti-business.  

As we come out of this Covid mess, you'd expect another period of big growth.  About the only thing that can mess that up is an administration that thinks businesses shouldn't make profits.  I'm scared when I see what the kids today think of landlords being immoral and parasitic for making a profit off of peoples' needs.   It's craziness.

47 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Cruz was my choice before Trump but Trump has pleasantly surprised me with his policies.

Define Trumplism

I define Trumplism  a few posts above. 
but a quick summary is (Texas not included) Trump won his party over Cruz who is a conservative poster boy. (All around solid conservative record) He lost big and convincingly to Trump. ( I won’t argue that trump hasn’t been a conservative president) So when entering the voting booth trump vs Cruz the right chose Trump (IMO chose trump ideas over Cruz conservative record) entering Trumplism. Define by PAMFAM as all the extra that separated Cruz from trump.

Notice how far away Cruz is staying out the spotlight: In Trumplism is not just libs bad it’s everything and anybody who disagree is bad. 

54 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No, you're wrong...you are the one that used Thou shall not kill, but then you suddenly don’t want to use the Old Testament when I pointed out to you that is not what the original writings state.

Your other example is just nonsense for this subject.

I’m a Christian I follow the New Testament  I get everlasting life through Christ. But even then in the Old Testament thou shall not kill.

24 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I define Trumplism  a few posts above. 
but a quick summary is (Texas not included) Trump won his party over Cruz who is a conservative poster boy. (All around solid conservative record) He lost big and convincingly to Trump. ( I won’t argue that trump hasn’t been a conservative president) So when entering the voting booth trump vs Cruz the right chose Trump (IMO chose trump ideas over Cruz conservative record) entering Trumplism. Define by PAMFAM as all the extra that separated Cruz from trump.

Notice how far away Cruz is staying out the spotlight: In Trumplism is not just libs bad it’s everything and anybody who disagree is bad. 

Yup.  I think a lot Trump votes are just that... Trump votes.  They'll be gone when he's no longer on the ticket.  

Kind like the Obama votes that never turned out for Hillary.  The cult of personality is real.  

You might not argue that Trump about whether or not Trump has been a conservative president, but I will. He's not a conservative personally, politically, or socially.  He just got elected by a bunch of conservatives and the hardcore Trump votes. Debt and spending were up before COVID, and now it's off the charts. About the only thing that I can see conservative-ish is the push to rebuild the military.  

*I though you were close to my age, PamFam.  I take back some of the mean things I've said.  I ain't mad at you...  you're just a kid, lol. 

47 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That's a good point.   I can remember a little bit about Carter's era and everything that's come since.  I've also got a degree in business, so people tend to overplay the role of the presidency over the fact that a lot of what happens is just cyclical.  It goes up, it comes down... it's more about how those swings are regulated.  I worked for a guy right out of high school in 1992 and he said "Y'all just wait... now that we've got a democrat (Clinton) back in office, the economy is gonna roar!."  The funny thing is that he wasn't wrong.  We had a good period under Reagan 81-88, but then a mild recession in the Bush (89-92) and Clinton was in the right place at the right time.  He also wasn't anti-business.  But by '00 it was time for another slowdown, Bush just happened to be in the right place for another decent run up until the bubble burst in the collapse of '07.  The only time that I've noticed that trend not really holding true was during the Obama admin.  In the aftermath of the '07 collapse, we were set for a big bounce back.  It was strange that it never happened.  It was just slow, stagnant growth.  I blame the anti-business attitudes that were prevalent throughout his administration.  Trump didn't do anything special except give the sign that he wasn't opposed to business....  and everybody that wanted job had one.  Everybody that wanted a house bought one.  These last few months have been a harsh reminder that the economy will do what it wants... we're just trying to manage the effects.  

People can talk all that they want about whose backs the country was built upon, but we've built the most fantastic civilization that the world has ever known, and business was the engine that got us here.  When every policy that the left puts forth is funded by siphoning funds off of business and business owners under the guise of "paying their fair share," business will pull back and wait on the next guy to come along who isn't anti-business.  

As we come out of this Covid mess, you'd expect another period of big growth.  About the only thing that can mess that up is an administration that thinks businesses shouldn't make profits.  I'm scared when I see what the kids today think of landlords being immoral and parasitic for making a profit off of peoples' needs.   It's craziness.

A whole lot of truth right here. The fact is business people run the country’s economy and even are responsible for a lot of legislature. Whoever’s in that office ain’t running nothing. They just there for show lol 

7 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

A whole lot of truth right here. The fact is business people run the country’s economy and even are responsible for a lot of legislature. Whoever’s in that office ain’t running nothing. They just there for show lol 

The only time that I really felt like there was a legitimate drag on the economy was during Obama's terms, and I think it was just the full-court press that was being used on businesses across the board.  You had businesses being forced to pick up a big tab with Obamacare, piles of new regulations from the EPA, banking regs, the attempt to switch to green energy at the expense of fossil fuels, etc.... I think that when you fill the different departments with people who really want to transform the country in every conceivable direction, businesses just freeze.  That's why I lose my crap every time Elizabeth Warren opens her mouth, lol.  

9 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The only time that I really felt like there was a legitimate drag on the economy was during Obama's terms, and I think it was just the full-court press that was being used on businesses across the board.  You had businesses being forced to pick up a big tab with Obamacare, piles of new regulations from the EPA, banking regs, the attempt to switch to green energy at the expense of fossil fuels, etc.... I think that when you fill the different departments with people who really want to transform the country in every conceivable direction, businesses just freeze.  That's why I lose my crap every time Elizabeth Warren opens her mouth, lol.  

There was a lot of resistance. It wasn’t so much about him being against business. It was about businesses being against him. You make them mad. They take their toys and go home. All in all the presidency doesn’t effect my life financially unless someone really makes some drastic changes 

3 minutes ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

I believe organized religion is being used to CONTROL the masses. And it’s worked exceptionally well, as you all can see.

So, you guys can label that however you want to.

There can be no creation without a creator. It’s impossible. And civilization would be a disaster without religion. Extra radical religion is a problem also though. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Disagree.  Trump has reversed 8 regulations for every new one put in since he took office.   REgulations are a huge impediment to businesses and discourage expansion/more employment from those businesses.  Also, cutting the corporate tax rate made a substantial difference.  While I agree about the cyclicality of the economy, I will also say that government policy cannot change the cyclicality but it can influence the volatility within the cycle.  A good example is the FACT that Mr. Obama is the first president NEVER to have a 3% GDP in a single year during his presidency.

57 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yup.  I think a lot Trump votes are just that... Trump votes.  They'll be gone when he's no longer on the ticket.  

Kind like the Obama votes that never turned out for Hillary.  The cult of personality is real.  

You might not argue that Trump about whether or not Trump has been a conservative president, but I will. He's not a conservative personally, politically, or socially.  He just got elected by a bunch of conservatives and the hardcore Trump votes. Debt and spending were up before COVID, and now it's off the charts. About the only thing that I can see conservative-ish is the push to rebuild the military.  

*I though you were close to my age, PamFam.  I take back some of the mean things I've said.  I ain't mad at you...  you're just a kid, lol. 

I’m grown/wise . I’m a 28 year old black man who spends free time arguing with old white men🤣... I need a life.. And don’t go holding back