Minneapolis

NetCat

18 minutes ago, Law Man said:

The fact is that he was restrained in hand restraints, first aid was not rendered, he was not combative with two officer’s  having him pinned down by his lower extremities and one on his neck. Once the cuffs are on and you are flat on your stomach you are no longer a threat. Leg restraints could have been applied to place him in the vehicle. One Officer did suggest rolling him on his side. 
Four minutes without oxygen is a long time.

Sigh... he wasn’t choked. No evidence of asphyxiation. 
You’re right. Four minutes without oxygen to the brain is a long time. The question is whether the lack of oxygen came from a choke (No evidence) or a cardiovascular incident caused by heart disease, hypertension, fentanyl intoxication, and stress (proof of all four present). 

13 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Sigh... he wasn’t choked. No evidence of asphyxiation. 
You’re right. Four minutes without oxygen to the brain is a long time. The question is whether the lack of oxygen came from a choke (No evidence) or a cardiovascular incident caused by heart disease, hypertension, fentanyl intoxication, and stress (proof of all four present). 

First: Only the amount of force necessary to subdue. Second: Did the Officer do everything he could to preserve life?

Edited by Law Man
Misspelled word

11 minutes ago, Law Man said:

First: Only the amount of force necessary to subdue. Second: Did the Officer due everything he could to preserve life?

Third.... was he wearing a blue shirt?

The actual first question should be what was the cause of death? 

But to answer your questions... Too much force and didn’t do everything to preserve life. That’s not second degree murder. 

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

But to answer your questions... Too much force and didn’t do everything to preserve life. That’s not second degree murder. 

Had you done the same thing as a civilian. would you be charged for second degree murder or first degree murder? 

20 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I appreciate your passion and honesty. I think he will plea to 3rd degree. The body camera will help or hurt his chances. 

12 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Had you done the same thing as a civilian. would you be charged for second degree murder or first degree murder? 

I guess what I’d be charged with would depend on whether or not the prosecutor was a follower of Louis Farrakhan. You know, like the prosecutor in this case. 

Because, you know.... “racism.”

8 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Chauvin’s actions are a contributor to his death, that’s what I’m saying...can’t make it much plainer.

That’s plain enough. 

I think that the cop did was wrong, but I haven’t been convinced that it contributed to Mr Floyd’s death. But I’ll guarantee that it didn’t help even a little bit. 

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So you think he would have most likely died on the scene without Chauvin helping out?

I guess I could say why even video a murder if no one is going to believe it.

I truly don’t know. A lot of things just don’t add up. Why so many drugs in one’s system? The sad part is that either way it goes, NOBODY WINS!

I think of Jussie Smollett....martyrs, lying news stations, Obama sounding the alarm. None of this crap is about Floyd. It’s about taking America down. No police force...... what a joke.  

All of this stuff just makes me sick. I am tired of being made to feel bad because I am white. If someone doesn’t like me because I’m white, I say forget them. Who is the racist? I am not going to apologize for things I had no control over. 

Ok, I’m done ranting. I feel great that I am white and very proud to say so. Don’t care who likes it. 

28 minutes ago, baddog said:

I truly don’t know. A lot of things just don’t add up. Why so many drugs in one’s system? The sad part is that either way it goes, NOBODY WINS!

I think of Jussie Smollett....martyrs, lying news stations, Obama sounding the alarm. None of this crap is about Floyd. It’s about taking America down. No police force...... what a joke.  

All of this stuff just makes me sick. I am tired of being made to feel bad because I am white. If someone doesn’t like me because I’m white, I say forget them. Who is the racist? I am not going to apologize for things I had no control over. 

Ok, I’m done ranting. I feel great that I am white and very proud to say so. Don’t care who likes it. 

I don’t know what the solution is. I watched Drew Brees get savaged yesterday for saying:

"I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America or our country," Brees told Daniel Roberts of 

This is the hidden content, please
. "... Is everything right with our country right now? No, it's not. We still have a long way to go.

"But I think what you do by standing there and showing respect to the flag with your hand over your heart, is it shows unity. It shows that we are all in this together, we can all do better and that we are all part of the solution."

That’s considered offensive speech in America today.... he actually apologized for saying this.  

From the article: "It turns out, for example, Floyd didn’t die of asphyxiation according to the medical examiner. According to the Hennepin County medical examiner’s report cited in the criminal complaint charging Officer Derek Chauvin with murder, he died of a heart attack. The autopsy also found Floyd had fentanyl in his system, had recently used methamphetamine, had coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease."

He also had Caronavirus: 

Some people can watch a video where a very alive person can be on the ground with a knee to his neck for seven minutes. In that same video everybody around except The THUGs in blue can see that life is slipping away from Mr. Floyd . Mr Floyd is pleading begging for his life then goes motionless knee still till his neck . It’s some that can watch that and still refuse to believe the truth. Because The truth is just to uncomfortable. It’s law enforcement on here that can call it what it is . It’s police officers police chiefs taking a knee marching with protesters. That can call it what it is. But it’s people on this board looking for anything and I mean anything to not have to deal with the truth.  Same with last case. And more evidence coming out that case prove setx logic wrong again. Another black man slain by racists. Both cases only moving forward because of video and public outcry. It’s the same America 

Your opinion means nothing when you can’t even admit that there’s a black on black crime problem in Port Arthur that’s a way bigger detriment to the black community than a bad cop in Minnesota. That’s just some more of that, what did you call it...” people on this board looking for anything and I mean anything to not have to deal with the truth.”

You see, I was born in Port Arthur. My family was in Port Arthur for almost a hundred years. The last of us left around 2000. We really like what y’all have done with the place. 

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

From the article: "It turns out, for example, Floyd didn’t die of asphyxiation according to the medical examiner. According to the Hennepin County medical examiner’s report cited in the criminal complaint charging Officer Derek Chauvin with murder, he died of a heart attack. The autopsy also found Floyd had fentanyl in his system, had recently used methamphetamine, had coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease."

He also had Caronavirus: 

So the knee to his neck couldn’t possibly have led to a heart attack?

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Some people can watch a video where a very alive person can be on the ground with a knee to his neck for seven minutes. In that same video everybody around except The THUGs in blue can see that life is slipping away from Mr. Floyd . Mr Floyd is pleading begging for his life then goes motionless knee still till his neck . It’s some that can watch that and still refuse to believe the truth. Because The truth is just to uncomfortable. It’s law enforcement on here that can call it what it is . It’s police officers police chiefs taking a knee marching with protesters. That can call it what it is. But it’s people on this board looking for anything and I mean anything to not have to deal with the truth.  Same with last case. And more evidence coming out that case prove setx logic wrong again. Another black man slain by racists. Both cases only moving forward because of video and public outcry. It’s the same America 

So I agree and disagree at the same time. Let’s talk about the disagree part, and maybe we can educate and understand more. Why do you think Floyd’s death was a racist action? Could it just have been a $ hithead power hungry cop that didn’t know when to stop?

28 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Your opinion means nothing when you can’t even admit that there’s a black on black crime problem in Port Arthur that’s a way bigger detriment to the black community than a bad cop in Minnesota. That’s just some more of that, what did you call it...” people on this board looking for anything and I mean anything to not have to deal with the truth.”

You see, I was born in Port Arthur. My family was in Port Arthur for almost a hundred years. The last of us left around 2000. We really like what y’all have done with the place. 

Hey, don’t hold back. Tell him how you really feel. 

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So the knee to his neck couldn’t possibly have led to a heart attack?

Sure it could.  Just like running him down or anything else.  The point is, anything could have killed him.  He wasn't in good shape.   Likes it's been stated, this cop, unless it was a hit job, didn't wake up that morning and say, you know what, I'm gonna kill a black today.  Contrary to what some that are mentally ill are trying say.   It's my understanding that the cop used methods approved worldwide to restrain. Control the head and the body follows.  True or not true? 

4 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Sure it could.  Just like running him down or anything else.  The point is, anything could have killed him.  He wasn't in good shape.   Likes it's been stated, this cop, unless it was a hit job, didn't wake up that morning and say, you know what, I'm gonna kill a black today.  Contrary to what some that are mentally ill are trying say.   It's my understanding that the cop used methods approved worldwide to restrain. Control the head and the body follows.  True or not true? 

Dude... give up. You can’t argue logic with the willfully ignorant.  The new cause is Breonna Taylor from Louisville. She was murdered by police in her home. They shot her 8 times.  Nobody can understand why the cops haven’t been arrested yet. 

Oh. Small detail.  The police were serving a search warrant and Breonna’s boyfriend freaking shot a cop first. She got caught up in the crossfire. Racist pigs, though. No justice no no peace. Hands up don’t shoot. 

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Not true.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Dude... give up. You can’t argue logic with the willfully ignorant.  The new cause is Breonna Taylor from Louisville. She was murdered by police in her home. They shot her 8 times.  Nobody can understand why the cops haven’t been arrested yet. 

Oh. Small detail.  The police were serving a search warrant and Breonna’s boyfriend freaking shot a cop first. She got caught up in the crossfire. Racist pigs, though. No justice no no peace. Hands up don’t shoot. 

You’ve  been straddling the fence a lot lately. I don’t know anything about your hometown but  the comment about we really like what y’all have done with the place gives  me the impression you  may have hidden racism in your heart.
I agree with bad dog I am proud and I won’t apologize for what I am. I will never say things that will divide us because underneath  all this shoe leather we all bleed red.

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

I have never heard of using a knee to the head or neck as a means of controlling a person. I am not saying in a fight you won’t use any means available up to deadly force if necessary but as a trained technique of control, I have never heard of it and in my 37th year. 

46 minutes ago, Law Man said:

You’ve  been straddling the fence a lot lately. I don’t know anything about your hometown but  the comment about we really like what y’all have done with the place gives  me the impression you  may have hidden racism in your heart.
I agree with bad dog I am proud and I won’t apologize for what I am. I will never say things that will divide us because underneath  all this shoe leather we all bleed red.

Yep

B374E51F-2D97-45B3-A929-A780B1F64230.jpeg