Minneapolis

NetCat

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

No logic involved.  You never see whites doing this when a white is killed by police.  Don’t bury your head in the sand to that fact.  As far as the whites in the videos, don’t be so naive to think they are not plants by Soros and other far left groups, used to incite the black community.  They are nothing more than out of work thugs getting paid to do this.

So all the white folks that came protest in port Arthur was paid by soros is he paying the folks in Vidor too? How about Germany. You understand the point. Just because you said it don’t make it true.

3 hours ago, THE DUDE said:

haven't seen KAP at any marches. hmmmm

same thing that happen last time will happen again. 

the people who support the NFL will stop spending their money with them. once the NFL starts to see the lose of revenue they will change their tune.  it is all about the benjamins 

Yeah roger already drawn the line. Unlike last time. No major company no major group. Worth anything willing to get on wrong side of history. It’s fastfood chains clothing lines grocery giants any and everybody even nascar just released statements..... It will be just Trump and his blind followers (Pretending) to protest

3 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I cali rolled a stop sign in my neighborhood last night. Didn't see the cop til I turned the corner. He had his illegally tinted window rolled down by the time I passed. He sure looked mad when I waved going by. Guess that was my warning. Maybe I should try the Powerball. Wait, is that even still a thing?

His window tint was not illegal. Law enforcement vehicles are exempt from that law. 

7 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I will still watch. I just won’t agree.

But you know who definitely won’t be watching? The estimated 350,000 black citizens who have been killed by other blacks in the last 40 years. Does the black community REALLY think that Black Lives Matter?

People throw this up as if the numbers mean anything.... look at the numbers white kill whites more than any other group ..blacks kill blacks more than any other group. Yeah blacks do kill blacks at a 5% more than white kill whites. You are going to kill marry love fight what’s in your reach. I figured that was common sense.

So when a white person complain about. Illegals I’ll tell them white on white crime is the real problems. Then I can go pass that and show you how many awful crimes white people are likely to commit I’ve minorities. Anybody can play bogey man

41 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

So all the white folks that came protest in port Arthur was paid by soros is he paying the folks in Vidor too? How about Germany. You understand the point. Just because you said it don’t make it true.

Why do you not see whites rioting when whites are killed by cops?  Understand the point?  Who gives a rats ass about Germany?  

55 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

People throw this up as if the numbers mean anything.... look at the numbers white kill whites more than any other group ..blacks kill blacks more than any other group. Yeah blacks do kill blacks at a 5% more than white kill whites. You are going to kill marry love fight what’s in your reach. I figured that was common sense.

So when a white person complain about. Illegals I’ll tell them white on white crime is the real problems. Then I can go pass that and show you how many awful crimes white people are likely to commit I’ve minorities. Anybody can play bogey man

Your belief is deeply flawed. There were 14,000 murders in the US in 2018.  7,400 of those victims were black. Despite making up only 13% of the total population, over half of all murder victims were black. Read that again. 

And you’re arguing that it’s okay because they were mostly killed by black people? 

47 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

His window tint was not illegal. Law enforcement vehicles are exempt from that law. 

Interesting, the vehicles are exempt. If it impedes my vision, and the saftey of other drivers on the road. Are the cops not affected by the tint? What's the justification for them being above... exempt from that law? Cause they always say, "I saw you do it."

With this heat down here, everybody needs tint. Certainly a peace officer, dressed in all black with 40 extra lbs of gear, working out of their vehicle should have the extra comfort of a/c freezing while they protect and serve. Please, be as comfortable as possible.

2 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Interesting, the vehicles are exempt. If it impedes my vision, and the saftey of other drivers on the road. Are the cops not affected by the tint? What's the justification for them being above... exempt from that law? Cause they always say, "I saw you do it."

With this heat down here, everybody needs tint. Certainly a peace officer, dressed in all black with 40 extra lbs of gear, working out of their vehicle should have the extra comfort of a/c freezing while they protect and serve. Please, be as comfortable as possible.

My favorite is how they speed around on their cellphone, talking on their cb and using their laptop... But God help me if I don’t use my hands-free device to talk on my phone. That’s a $200 fine. 

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Unfortunately CardinalBacker already stole some of my thunder, so I’ll go deeper. 
Stick with me on this one. These numbers are what I found on the internet, then I extrapolated them myself to come up with some apple to apple comparisons:

Population:

Whites - 234,379,202

Blacks -    40,610,815

Total whites and blacks - 274,981,017 (W=85.23% & B=14.77%)

W on W Homicide 2018 - 6,088

B on B Homicide 2018   - 7,400

Total white and black homicides - (W=45.13% & B=54.87%)

So, even though whites account for over 85% of the white and black population, they only comprise 45% of the total same race homicides. Blacks account for an underwhelming percentage of less than 15% of the white and black population, but take credit for well over 1/2 the same race homicides at 55%. To put things in perespective, if whites killed whites at the same rate that blacks killed blacks, there would be about 42,706 instead of 6,088 - more than 700% increase! However, if blacks reduced their percentages to the level of whites, there would be only an approximate 1,055 black on black homicides.

So, explain to me again what the real problem is Mr. Bogey Man?

6 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Yeah roger already drawn the line. Unlike last time. No major company no major group. Worth anything willing to get on wrong side of history. It’s fastfood chains clothing lines grocery giants any and everybody even nascar just released statements..... It will be just Trump and his blind followers (Pretending) to protest

you mean it is a "pretend" protest because they are not stealing and burning like your liberal friends?

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Unfortunately CardinalBacker already stole some of my thunder, so I’ll go deeper. 
Stick with me on this one. These numbers are what I found on the internet, then I extrapolated them myself to come up with some apple to apple comparisons:

Population:

Whites - 234,379,202

Blacks -    40,610,815

Total whites and blacks - 274,981,017 (W=85.23% & B=14.77%)

W on W Homicide 2018 - 6,088

B on B Homicide 2018   - 7,400

Total white and black homicides - (W=45.13% & B=54.87%)

So, even though whites account for over 85% of the white and black population, they only comprise 45% of the total same race homicides. Blacks account for an underwhelming percentage of less than 15% of the white and black population, but take credit for well over 1/2 the same race homicides at 55%. To put things in perespective, if whites killed whites at the same rate that blacks killed blacks, there would be about 42,706 instead of 6,088 - more than 700% increase! However, if blacks reduced their percentages to the level of whites, there would be only an approximate 1,055 black on black homicides.

So, explain to me again what the real problem is Mr. Bogey Man?

Throwing facts at a liberal? It’s not what they want to hear. It bums their agenda.

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Throwing facts at a liberal? It’s not what they want to hear. It bums their agenda.

Yeah, but the way I gathered facts, did an apples to apples comparison then laid it all out for everyone to understand, you would have thought they (or anyone for that matter) would have at least given me a like! Lol. 

6 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

That’s cuz Roger is a punk a $$ Be-otch who knows how to throw crumbs to his mostly black employees while using them to make his billions even at the expense of America. And they think they got to him. Lol. He will allow them to sit, kneel, do the splits, do whatever they want as long as they keep running the ball on that big green cotton field. The wrong side of history, you say? You’re already on it. Pelosi and the gang already took care of that. They give you free food and a little bit of healthcare and tell you, “Relax...you don’t have to work. You don’t have to try hard. You don’t have to take responsibility. Just vote for us and we will give you just enough to survive. That’s right. Go on now. Go cast that vote and fill up that cotton sack...You be a real good boy and we might even let y’all sit in the middle of the bus.” PAMFAM, I’m sure you’re one helluva good guy, but friend, you’re being led down the wrong path. 

8 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

That’s cuz Roger is a punk a $$ Be-otch who knows how to throw crumbs to his mostly black employees while using them to make his billions even at the expense of America. And they think they got to him. Lol. He will allow them to sit, kneel, do the splits, do whatever they want as long as they keep running the ball on that big green cotton field. 

They're going to do whatever makes the NFL money.  Kap's not out of the league for protesting.  He's out of the league for costing his team and other teams lots of money by protesting.  That and being a mediocre quarterback.  

I think the NFL will stop having the National Anthem before games. 

Do they still have the rule about going to the ground in celebrations?  

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

They're going to do whatever makes the NFL money.  Kap's not out of the league for protesting.  He's out of the league for costing his team and other teams lots of money by protesting.  That and being a mediocre quarterback.  

I think the NFL will stop having the National Anthem before games. 

Do they still have the rule about going to the ground in celebrations?  

It' amazing how the NFL can dictate "excess" celebrations but can't/WON"T dictate the stopping of anti-American sentiment on the side lines!

10 minutes ago, Reagan said:

It' amazing how the NFL can dictate "excess" celebrations but can't/WON"T dictate the stopping of anti-American sentiment on the side lines!

My wife and I are avid Astros and Cowboys fans. We have learned to get along without them. If we see something that doesn’t sit right with us, we will not watch. Lots of people did it before, looked what happened.

14 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

It is what it is. There are a few outright exemptions. Speeding, parking in fire lanes, handicap spots, driving on shoulder, etc. 

3 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I think it's just a money maker and a reason to initiate contact. I actually though it would be for witness protection.

They don’t need any more laws to initiate a contact. I would bet 1 out of 2,000 (or less) contacts is for tint. 

On 6/6/2020 at 9:43 PM, CardinalBacker said:

Gimme a break.  The klan is long gone.  There is no organized violent racist group of any significance other than the AB/AN groups that are typically prison based.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article 

When he was arrested, Rogers confessed to officers he is the president of the Ku Klux Klan in the state and claimed to be the highest-ranking member of the Klan that is not in prison.