Minneapolis

NetCat

58 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Huge difference in protesting and acts of outright lawlessness the black community has been a part of.  Nice way to get your point across, destroy your neighborhood and city, that’s smart.  Now let me say this, the cops in Minnesota are lowlife murderers, imo. 

Why do you keep saying the black community. Do you not see the white folks  doing the same. Let’s stop pretending kap took a knee and was crucified. No matter how the protest turned out the people was gone hate.

7 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Why do you keep saying the black community. Do you not see the white folks  doing the same. Let’s stop pretending kap took a knee and was crucified. No matter how the protest turned out the people was gone hate.

I’ve never had a problem with Kap’s cause... I just think that his method of protest brought so much negative attention to a worthy cause. Let’s pretend that some white dude supports Black Lives Matter.  His method of protest is to put on a grass skirt and walk around in black face paint while speaking purely in Ebonics.  The guy is sincere, though... he thinks he’s helping. Do you agree with his cause, or do you have a major problem with his delivery? 

I also understand that Kap works for an employer who may or may not want the negative attention brought on by his protest. You have a right to protest. You don’t have a right to do so on company time, especially when your employer starts losing money because of your actions. Let’s not forget that Kap had an offer to stay in San Fran that he declined and was about to be signed with Baltimore when his girlfriend started attacking Ravens ownership and Ray Lewis in the most vile of terms.  Kap didn’t get offered by Baltimore. The NFL even held a private workout for Kap last year which he righteously screwed up.  It’s time to ask ourselves is Kapernick really wants to play or if he’d rather be a social justice warrior. If he’d spent less time protesting and more time learning to read defenses he’d probably made a few more years in the league. 

I had an uncle one time that was an engineer when the Missouri Pacific. He was going something like three times the posted speed for a curve and turned the train over. He wore on of those turtle shells for about a year. Got himself a lawyer and sued the MoPac.... got a decent little settlement. The money started running out so he decided to hire in at some other railroad... shouldn’t be a problem with all of his experience, right? Wrong. Word gets around. He ended up running a barbecue stand until he died. In hindsight, he probably shouldn’t have screwed his employer.  

Whether the guy in the Kunta Kinte shirt wants to admit it or not, the reason that he has a loud voice is because of the “racist” nfl. That’s a fact. He’d just be another Antifa nut job if he hadn’t played a few seasons.

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Do you see the white community doing this when a white person is killed by the police?  So therefore, the black community.

8 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I understand what you’re saying. But don’t you think that if the black community placed more value on black lives by killing less of each other then it would have an even greater impact than any other action? Is it the justice system or is it the black community that is doing the most harm to themselves? Should we all quit pointing a finger and begin looking in the mirror? Black lives DO matter. So how do we convince black individuals of that?

8 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I understand what you’re saying. But don’t you think that if the black community placed more value on black lives by killing less of each other then it would have an even greater impact than any other action? Is it the justice system or is it the black community that is doing the most harm to themselves? Should we all quit pointing a finger and begin looking in the mirror? Black lives DO matter. So how do we convince black individuals of that?

+1000

On 6/5/2020 at 9:54 AM, SmashMouth said:

Here are 3 questions to which I really want to know the answers:

1. Why is this killing defined as racial? Are we just making an assumption, or is there evidence that shows some proof. I am not convinced one way or another. 
2. Why did the cop keep applying pressure to Floyd’s neck even after he lay motionless? Before you answer, just know that your answer is your opinion only and not necessarily the facts. 
3. What part did Floyd play in his own death? 

1.  You’ll have to ask someone that has defined it as racial. I could see this punk doing this to a white dude.  We all know that it sells better and promotes agendas better to define it as racial before any facts are in.

2. Because he is a low life that had no regard for the well-being of this man.  Yes, my opinion, good enough for me.

3. Don’t do drugs, and don’t do things that cause the police to have to deal with you.  Many folks, including myself, have done one or both and survived because they didn’t have a guy like Chauvin show up on the scene and kneel on them until they died.

1. Why is this killing defined as racial? Are we just making an assumption, or is there evidence that shows some proof. I am not convinced one way or another. 
2. Why did the cop keep applying pressure to Floyd’s neck even after he lay motionless? Before you answer, just know that your answer is your opinion only and not necessarily the facts. 

1.  You’ll have to ask someone that has defined it as racial. I could see this punk doing this to a white dude.  We all know that it sells better and promotes agendas better to define it as racial before any facts are in.

2. Because he is a low life that had no regard for the well-being of this man.  Yes, my opinion, good enough for me.

3. Don’t do drugs, and don’t do things that cause the police to have to deal with you.  Many folks, including myself, have done one or both and survived because they didn’t have a guy like Chauvin show up on the scene and kneel on them until they died.

4 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

That’s because “Kap” decided to kneel during the national anthem. And now AMERICANS gone hate. Just like he hates the country that gave him millions of dollars and a platform to spread his anti-American views. 

Why are these DEMONcrat run cities removing the police force? What happened to Mr. Floyd is not a cop problem. It’s a criminal problem. If Mr. Floyd didn’t break the law he wouldn’t have dealt with the officer that day. I’m not saying the officer was right in what he did, nor am I saying Mr. Floyd should have died for his crime. However, he broke the law which means cops come. You want to avoid bad cops or cops in general, DON’T BREAK THE LAW!!!

Hey. I just drove to the local Krogers & I got pulled over. I came up on a 4 way stop and sort of rolled stopped. 95% of the time that kind of stop is okay. But they HPD are practicing zero traffic tolerance probably because somebody shot up a HPD police station in the SE. They gave me a warning. They were nice. I was even nicer.

14 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Hey. I just drove to the local Krogers & I got pulled over. I came up on a 4 way stop and sort of rolled stopped. 95% of the time that kind of stop is okay. But they HPD are practicing zero traffic tolerance probably because somebody shot up a HPD police station in the SE. They gave me a warning. They were nice. I was even nicer.

Somebody you know? Either way, I’m glad they had a good experience. Im glad they’re safe. 

From personal experience... I’ve noticed that the cops don’t give me nearly as much grief as I’ve gotten older. I think that some of it is that I’m not getting stopped as often and when I do get stopped it’s not for anything too major. Expired registration and stuff. I kinda wonder if it’s because I’m older than most of them now. 

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

That’s because “Kap” decided to kneel during the national anthem. And now AMERICANS gone hate. Just like he hates the country that gave him millions of dollars and a platform to spread his anti-American views. 

When has kap said such things???  I guess you all won’t be watching this year because every team is going to be kneeling...

14 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

When has kap said such things???  I guess you all won’t be watching this year because every team is going to be kneeling...

I will still watch. I just won’t agree.

But you know who definitely won’t be watching? The estimated 350,000 black citizens who have been killed by other blacks in the last 40 years. Does the black community REALLY think that Black Lives Matter?

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

haven't seen KAP at any marches. hmmmm

same thing that happen last time will happen again. 

the people who support the NFL will stop spending their money with them. once the NFL starts to see the lose of revenue they will change their tune.  it is all about the benjamins 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Somebody you know? Either way, I’m glad they had a good experience. Im glad they’re safe. 

From personal experience... I’ve noticed that the cops don’t give me nearly as much grief as I’ve gotten older. I think that some of it is that I’m not getting stopped as often and when I do get stopped it’s not for anything too major. Expired registration and stuff. I kinda wonder if it’s because I’m older than most of them now. 

I know a few troopers but I don't know anyone at HPD.  More than anything I was trying to get off with just a warning and I did. Those stop sign tickets cost about $200.00.   My budget is tight right now.  Those rolling stops or California stops are always troublesome. When I was living in California briefly they called them Berkley stops.  I conducted lots of road exams at DPS.  On several occasions I failed a person for rolling thru stop signs instead of stopping.  Some of them were young teens.  They would go back crying and the supervisor was more on their side than on mine.   But LEOs will ticket you for those stops, if they feel like it.  It is a good thing that they got rid of surcharges.  With surcharges I routine ticket could end up costing a person close to a thousand $ dollars.

I cali rolled a stop sign in my neighborhood last night. Didn't see the cop til I turned the corner. He had his illegally tinted window rolled down by the time I passed. He sure looked mad when I waved going by. Guess that was my warning. Maybe I should try the Powerball. Wait, is that even still a thing?

HPD seldom patrols in my neighborhood.  Technically I am just outside the city. The line of demarcation is blurry.   Usually all you see around here are constables.  That is how I know they have some sort of  task force or viigilence going on.  

Can't say that I blame them.  Just doing their job.  We are experiencing  some strange things.  Usually ugly incidents will blow over and people will move on with living.   Two weeks of protests etc is unusual.  They had riots and protests on a national level  over the Vietnam war and just after the killing of MLK (yes I am that old)  but those only lasted a few days.  Nothing like this. 

Also, the police station getting burned down in Minneapolis and the one getting shot up around here, I don't recall that happening before.

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

You can come up with whatever logic you want. Facts or facts there’s videos it wasn’t just blacks 

No logic involved.  You never see whites doing this when a white is killed by police.  Don’t bury your head in the sand to that fact.  As far as the whites in the videos, don’t be so naive to think they are not plants by Soros and other far left groups, used to incite the black community.  They are nothing more than out of work thugs getting paid to do this.

26 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Minneapolis on the verge of disbanding their police department.  Just goes to show how stupid the left really is.  Minneapolis will become the epicenter of lawlessness in America.  Careful what you wish for.

Let’s see who eventually takes over Minneapolis..... the Muslim brotherhood or blacks, which can be both in some cases.