Some local district predictions

Is this Dave Campbells predictions or the Orange Leaders predictions? 

Talking about their 21-6A prediction, until proven otherwise and despite losses to PA Memorial by 7, CE King by 5, LaPorte by 6 and actually beating Channelview by 12, I see a 6th place finish as being generous for the Timberwolves.

1.  North Shore

2.  West Brook

3.  Deer Park

4.  CE King

5.  Channelview

6.  LaPorte

7.  United

8.  Sterling

24 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Talking about their 21-6A prediction, until proven otherwise, I see a 6th place finish as being generous for the Timberwolves.

1.  North Shore

2.  West Brook

3.  Deer Park

4.  CE King

5.  Channelview

6.  LaPorte

7.  United

8.  Sterling

Dave Campbell's

7 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Talking about their 21-6A prediction, until proven otherwise, I see a 6th place finish as being generous for the Timberwolves.

1.  North Shore

2.  West Brook

3.  Deer Park

4.  CE King

5.  Channelview

6.  LaPorte

7.  United

8.  Sterling

I see a 4th place finish.   I think the real football talent in LaPorte has seen it's best days.  I think Sterling just lost their best player in Hill. Channelview had a decent team and made the playoffs, but still lost to United.  King loses a lot, including the RB. Deer Park lost 75% of their offense when Weidner graduated.  United legitimately can finish 3rd or 4th imo. They need some really good  assistant coaches on the staff though.

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I see a 4th place finish.   I think the real football talent in LaPorte has seen it's best days.  I think Sterling just lost their best hoo in Hill. Channelview had a decent team and made the playoffs, but still lost to United.  King loses a lot, including the RB. Deer Park lost 75% of their offense when Weidner graduated.  United legitimately can finish 3rd or 4th imo. They need some really good  assistant coaches on the staff though.

1. NS

2. WB

3. Channelview

4. King or United

LP will probably mess around and beat someone they have no business beating, like last yr. 

7 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I see a 4th place finish.   I think the real football talent in LaPorte has seen it's best days.  I think Sterling just lost their best player in Hill. Channelview had a decent team and made the playoffs, but still lost to United.  King loses a lot, including the RB. Deer Park lost 75% of their offense when Weidner graduated.  United legitimately can finish 3rd or 4th imo. They need some really good  assistant coaches on the staff though.

Bro, I wanted to type everything that you typed, pretty much word for word but with the coaching turnover that has taken place on the staff when it comes to assistants, I just don't know.  For the kids sake, I hope they can pull off a 3rd or 4th place finish but I just don't know...

4 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

1. NS

2. WB

3. Channelview

4. King or United

LP will probably mess around and beat someone they have no business beating, like last yr. 

Hey Buddy or one of the other PA guys, do y'all know why the United @ Memorial game is on a Saturday instead of Friday?  It's not like y'all share a stadium with someone else.  Just curious.

Regardless, I'll be there...

• 13 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Hey Buddy or one of the other PA guys, do y'all know why the United @ Memorial game is on a Saturday instead of Friday?  It's not like y'all share a stadium with someone else.  Just curious.

I don't know, just food for thought. HOMECOMING

31 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

It's on Friday on my schedule. Unless they changed it. Imma ask Coach Morgan. 

4 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Ok, let me know because the schedule that BISD put out has it on that Saturday at 6 pm. 

I just checked our maxpreps for the first time in a few weeks, it has changed from the 13th to the 14th at 6pm. That's even better for me, i can catch another game that Friday. No excuse for it not to be a big crowd that Saturday evening, better than a 3pm or 4pm kickoff like last yr.

24 minutes ago, EAGLEFOREVER said:
  • I don't know, just food for thought. HOMECOMING

Not Homecoming, first home game though. 

53 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

"Timeout"...oh, never mind.

12 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Ok, let me know because the schedule that BISD put out has it on that Saturday at 6 pm. 

I just checked our maxpreps for the first time in a few weeks, it has changed from the 13th to the 14th at 6pm. That's even better for me, i can catch another game that Friday. No excuse for it not to be a big crowd that Saturday evening, better than a 3pm or 4pm kickoff like last yr.

32 minutes ago, EAGLEFOREVER said:
  • I don't 

7 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

I will go catch that game. I will prob sit on the Beaumont side, Them crazy PA people don't like PNG followers sitting on their side, smh

Good, you can sit with Mouse, Me, Big D and Soulja. Lol. Btw: I'll be at the Png vs Tomball game the previous night. 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Good, you can sit with Mouse, Me, Big D and Soulja. Lol. Btw: I'll be at the Png vs Tomball game the previous night. 

you always say you gonna come to a PNG game and then gametime comes and poof you not there. lol Ready to watch Boast, think he will be one hell of a QB.