White Face / Black Face

SmashMouth

17 minutes ago, Englebert said:

But according to Megan Kelly, White kids want to dress up as their favorite Black athlete/hero for Halloween. This has nothing to do with past disrespect shown to Black Americans, but you knew this. You knew this and still called it racist. Now who is the idiot? Don't bother answering...even an idiot would know this was a rhetorical and demeaning question. Man, you are comical. The embarrassment knows no bounds.

I am so, so, so anxious to embarrass you even more by responding to your reply to baddog, but I'll let him rip into to your reply. Your childishness/immature thought processes are just simply amazing.

You're the idiot. You can dress up as black panther, just don't use shoe polish on your face, arms, neck, etc. 

Black children have been dressing up as superheroes forever and they never felt the need to paint themselves white. As usual this is an issue of white men upset they can't do what they want and get away with it anymore.

Seriously, this is the hill you want to die on, defending a racist practice? Yet you get offended when I point out you're racist? 

That's why you're an idiot.

2 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

You're the idiot. You can dress up as black panther, just don't use shoe polish on your face, arms, neck, etc. 

Black children have been dressing up as superheroes forever and they never felt the need to paint themselves white. As usual this is an issue of white men upset they can't do what they want and get away with it anymore.

Seriously, this is the hill you want to die on, defending a racist practice? Yet you get offended when I point out you're racist? 

That's why you're an idiot.

Man you are comical. You already died on the hill, you just don't know it. The eggshells are all broken and only the race-baiters care.

I've asked you before, and I'll ask again. Why do you consider me racist? You ran like a frightened schoolgirl the last time I asked. Let's see if history repeats itself. You have hinted over and over that I am racist, but are too afraid to admit your own bigoted shortcomings.

I will state flat out, and support my allegations of saying you are a bigoted race-baiter that will look for any twisted, mind-warping rationale to call racism on all and innocuous interactions. I will refer to your past posts to substantiate my point, in which there is a plethora. You, in response, elude and now call out me as being a racist. Please backup your contentions. Your rants are obvious to even the most intellectually challenged. Visions of race cards being showered just to cover your own inadequacies is mind boggling...and hilarious. The hill you speak of is your own pit you've been digging. I would say "Put up or shut up", but I would prefer you continue to run your mouth. That way even the most ardent hacks can see you expose your lack of intellectual abilities, and reliance on bigoted Liberals to tell you how to feel.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Man you are comical. You already died on the hill, you just don't know it. The eggshells are all broken and only the race-baiters care.

I've asked you before, and I'll ask again. Why do you consider me racist? You ran like a frightened schoolgirl the last time I asked. Let's see if history repeats itself. You have hinted over and over that I am racist, but are too afraid to admit your own bigoted shortcomings.

I will state flat out, and support my allegations of saying you are a bigoted race-baiter that will look for any twisted, mind-warping rational to call racism on all and innocuous interactions. I will refer to your past posts to substantiate my point, in which there is a plethora. You, in response, elude and now call out me as being a racist. Please backup your contentions. Your rants are obvious to even the most intellectually challenged. Visions of race cards being showered just to cover your own inadequacies is mind boggling...and hilarious. The hill you speak of is your own pit you've been digging. I would say "Put up or shut up", but I would prefer you continue to run your mouth. That way even the most ardent Liberals can see you expose your lack of intellectual abilities, and reliance on bigoted Liberals to tell you how to feel.

You're the one arguing blackface isn't racist, not me. You're the one taking the racist position.

69c89a7e9bae6bdfa31a0e38f13cb63d--sanford-and-son-lol-funny.jpg

51 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Yes, I gleamed that you are an idiot from your many political posts.

My Brother's Keeper, holding police departments accountable for their state sanctioned violence. Saving the auto industry so you can drive Dodge and Chevy trucks. Adopting a republican think tank health care plan that ended existing conditions discrimination and allows your kids to stay insured until they're 26. Oh and he killed bin Laden.

What has fart done?  The unemployment numbers don't count, that started under Obama.

Too many to list. Since you give Obama credit for the booming economy, then you should understand that Bush is responsible for Bin Laden's demise. Obama probably went and apologized for our Seals killing him.

Here is the list. It's a long read. Enjoy.....

This is the hidden content, please

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

Too many to list. Since you give Obama credit for the booming economy, then you should understand that Bush is responsible for Bin Laden's demise. Obama probably went and apologized for our Seals killing him.

Here is the list. It's a long read. Enjoy.....

You need better sources.  Fart is a habitual liar. I trust Pinocchio more than him. And Obama did not apoligize for killing bin laden. The mission to get bin laden was done three years into the Obama administration. So, no.  

42 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

You need better sources.  Fart is a habitual liar. I trust Pinocchio more than him. And Obama did not apoligize for killing bin laden. The mission to get bin laden was done three years into the Obama administration. So, no.  

Knew you would question the source. I’ll  do as you and say....Google it. You won't read it anyway.

You are correct, the mission to finally get Bin Laden was in 2011. However, the courier they were following and finally got his real name (from a Guantanimo detainee) was in 2007, while President Bush was still in control. It was Bush's war in Afghanistan that put Bin Laden on the lam. 

10 minutes ago, baddog said:

Knew you would question the source. I’ll  do as you and say....Google it. You won't read it anyway.

You are correct, the mission to finally get Bin Laden was in 2011. However, the courier they were following and finally got his real name (from a Guantanimo detainee) was in 2007, while President Bush was still in control. It was Bush's war in Afghanistan that put Bin Laden on the lam. 

Bush got us in a mess were still dealing with.  you don't get credit for that. That's like setting your neighbor's house on fire and then coming over with back bucket of water to put it out.

Bin Laden is gone but we still are in Afghanistan, the graveyard of emprires - Greece, India, Soviet, and possibly us.

I'm not happy Obama did not remove our troops or close down Gitmo. Had a lot of friends and family serve over there. Its come at tremendous cost in lives and families, both American and Afghani. The president could show leadership by winding down the longest war in American history.

He's burned a lot of political capital with divisive rhetoric and a tax cut that gives 80-90 percent to corporations and the 1 percent.  The trillions that he's added to the deficit would have been better spent on rebuilding our roads, bridges, sewers, internet access, Ike dike, and Port of Beaumont upgrades. That would have received bipartisan support. He has 2years left and if he focuses on that, he can say he's done something.

Until then, he continues to rate as one of the least accomplished presidents in recent history.

1 hour ago, BearEssentials97 said:

You're the one arguing blackface isn't racist, not me. You're the one taking the racist position.

Even though I'm "debating" (now that deserves the capitalized "LOL") with a pure bigot, you have the nerve to say I'm taking a racist position. What position did I take? You run like a frightened schoolgirl or boy from any position proposed, and pivot to fantasyland accusations that leave even the most ardent race-baiters scratching their head. My only question now is, how are you not embarrassed...if not for yourself, at least for your family name? You do know this is a public forum in which people from practically anywhere can witness your true bigoted colors on full display? I'm pretty sure the Wayan's would be appalled at your stringent hatred. After all, you called them racists by your own definition.

Since it has been established beyond a scintilla of doubt that you are a bigot, would you care to answer the other questions as to reveal your other pitfalls of intelligence?

I thought about letting this go, on the grounds of sympathy and/or empathy...no, just sympathy. But wow, this just about sums up your whole life philosophy in grand statements. Let's review:

Your first response in this topic was:

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:37 PM, BearEssentials97 said:

Black face is racist, point blank. If you need an explanation why, use Google and educate yourself. I won't.

With dummies doing this every year, there's no excuse not to know this.  

She was terrible at her job, this was just the final straw. Good riddance.

And then we have this response

1 hour ago, BearEssentials97 said:

You've repeatedly called Trump a liar, and given him cute little derogatory names. Now that it is proven you are the liar, how about we give you cute little derogatory names. But I'll be a sport, I'll let you suggest your own little derogatory name. How about fart (apologies for the plagiarism)? That fits you better than Trump, considering it is on a kindergarten level...therefore befitting. Should we now refer to you as fart or would you like to come up with your own? I apologize for not being able to fathom an appropriated age related insulting name...as my depths of debauchery can only stoop so low. 

59 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Bush got us in a mess were still dealing with.  you don't get credit for that. That's like setting your neighbor's house on fire and then coming over with back bucket of water to put it out.

Bin Laden is gone but we still are in Afghanistan, the graveyard of emprires - Greece, India, Soviet, and possibly us.

I'm not happy Obama did not remove our troops or close down Gitmo. Had a lot of friends and family serve over there. Its come at tremendous cost in lives and families, both American and Afghani. The president could show leadership by winding down the longest war in American history.

He's burned a lot of political capital with divisive rhetoric and a tax cut that gives 80-90 percent to corporations and the 1 percent.  The trillions that he's added to the deficit would have been better spent on rebuilding our roads, bridges, sewers, internet access, Ike dike, and Port of Beaumont upgrades. That would have received bipartisan support. He has 2years left and if he focuses on that, he can say he's done something.

Until then, he continues to rate as one of the least accomplished presidents in recent history.

So, where do you rate obama?

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

3 hours ago, baddog said:

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

So, where do you rate obama?

I would rate him somewhere between 15-20, not great but definitely above average. History will judge him well. Trump, not so much, and he could have had America eating out of his hand had he stayed away from Petty and devisive politics. He has not expanded his base. He has only governed to his base. It's wasted opportunity.

5 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Jokes aren't dead. If you're sad you can't tell jokes about dumb blacks, dumb blondes, sneaky Asians, gays, etc. Then you lack imagination and you might be a bit racist and bigoted. That's a you problem.

Do you just call anyone racist and bigots?  Is that extent of your intelligence, or ability to discuss issues?  Btw, my response was to TxHoops, not addressed to you.  He posted that he was sad about it, not me.  You don’t even know who you’re addressing, or what anyone says.  All you know is throw out the race/bigot card.  As has become common knowledge, “I don’t always know when I’ve won a discussion with a liberal, but I know I’ve won when he uses the racist card”.  You need diversity training more than anyone I know.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

I thought about letting this go, on the grounds of sympathy and/or empathy...no, just sympathy. But wow, this just about sums up your whole life philosophy in grand statements. Let's review:

Your first response in this topic was:

And then we have this response

You've repeatedly called Trump a liar, and given him cute little derogatory names. Now that it is proven you are the liar, how about we give you cute little derogatory names. But I'll be a sport, I'll let you suggest your own little derogatory name. How about fart (apologies for the plagiarism)? That fits you better than Trump, considering it is on a kindergarten level...therefore befitting. Should we now refer to you as fart or would you like to come up with your own? I apologize for not being able to fathom an appropriated age related insulting name...as my depths of debauchery can only stoop so low. 

What else am I to call a liar? Trustworthy? Give me a break. Words mean something, especially coming from the leader of the Free world, a position he is trying his hardest to abdicate by embracing our enemies - Russia and North Korea, while pushing away Canada, Europe, Japan an South Korea.

BTW, across the pond, Trump is a synonym for fart. So I'm just helping y'all to expand your vocabulary. Feel free to use it. My kids do all the time. They think it's hilarious.

9 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

What else am I to call a liar? Trustworthy? Give me a break. Words mean something, especially coming from the leader of the Free world, a position he is trying his hardest to abdicate by embracing our enemies - Russia and North Korea, while pushing away Canada, Europe, Japan an South Korea.

BTW, across the pond, Trump is a synonym for fart. So I'm just helping y'all to expand your vocabulary. Feel free to use it. My kids do all the time. They think it's hilarious.

Childish, just childish. And you will not even address your own shortcomings. Let me join in... if Trump is fart then you are diarrhea. That was easy, and simplistic. And embarrassing. How do you expunge yourself of the overwhelming feeling of being a simpleton when engaging in such childish gibberish. I haven't been able to overcome that feeling yet. But if I keep engaging with Liberals, I'm sure I'll learn.

10 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Do they mean something when the leader of the free world tells his own country that his new health care plan will reduce the average family premium by $2500 per year ?(when he either knew full well it wouldn't or he was one of the more ignorant/naïve leaders in history).  Do they mean something when one says "there is not one smidgen of evidence of corruption at the IRS"?  Do they mean something when one says " the Benghazi incident was the result of an internet video"?

23 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I would rate him somewhere between 15-20, not great but definitely above average. History will judge him well. Trump, not so much, and he could have had America eating out of his hand had he stayed away from Petty and devisive politics. He has not expanded his base. He has only governed to his base. It's wasted opportunity.

I say he has expanded his base, and 2012 will prove it.

Back on topic. My original post was to point out the extent that our silly PC Movement has taken us. It wasn’t to start a race war. It wasn’t to pit Democrat vs Republican. It was to point out that there is no middle ground anymore. 

Richard Pryor, who was a comedic genius, had a funny skit:

Pryor mocking a white man speaking: “Why you black guys always hold your ‘thangs’?”

Pryor as himself: “Y’all done took everything else!”

Being a white male, I could take offense. But I don’t. It’s funny. It’s friggin hilarious! It’s very stereotypical, and it’s very funny. 

I have Conservative friends. I have Liberal friends. I have friends of many nationalities, races, religions and socio-economic backgrounds. They are all human. I respect them all. While we don’t always agree on subject matter, we all respect that we each have our own opinions. The ones that don’t offer that kind of open-mindedness usually don’t stay in my circle. 

If someone is hateful and makes horrible racist comments, I don’t have a problem with their job being at risk. But if someone poses a question or asks an ignorant question that is not intended to be hurtful or aggressive or malicious, then isn’t the reaction to slam them to the ground just as bad? It’s almost like burning books because the books don’t agree with societal standards. This PC movement is an overreaction to what may have started with good intentions. We are thwarting our own individualism and ideas and intelligence and everything else good that we possess! 

Black face ... look if you wanna you black face to dress up as mlk Malcom x Ali etc etc I wouldn’t think it was smart but I wouldn’t gripe to much. Robert Downey Jr played a black guy in Tropical Thunder. No up roar.

what changed between then ..

suburbian White college kids having a all white hallowing party with black face 40s fake guns etc etc. 

Yes they ruin it for everyone.

On 10/28/2018 at 6:27 PM, Englebert said:

I will state flat out, and support my allegations of saying you are a bigoted race-baiter that will look for any twisted, mind-warping rationale to call racism on all and innocuous interactions. I will refer to your past posts to substantiate my point, in which there is a plethora. You, in response, elude and now call out me as being a racist. Please backup your contentions. Your rants are obvious to even the most intellectually challenged. Visions of race cards being showered just to cover your own inadequacies is mind boggling...and hilarious. The hill you speak of is your own pit you've been digging. I would say "Put up or shut up", but I would prefer you continue to run your mouth. That way even the most ardent hacks can see you expose your lack of intellectual abilities, and reliance on bigoted Liberals to tell you how to feel.

While I can't read your heart and mind, I can only go by what you say and support. You always seem to fall on the racist side of an argument, like thinking there's nothing wrong with black face.  

I'm tired of educating you fools on things you should know. 

There are times to be contrarian, such as debating the best way to solve a problem or where to go on vacation, etc. But on ideas that society has clearly deemed wrong, either you're a deep thinker like Kanye or you're racist. You take your pick. Neither are good, cuh.

Clearly you know society deems it wrong, otherwise you'd put it on and post up on Facebook.  No one is stopping you. Have at and let me know how that goes. Halloween is the season for it.  I'll be looking for you on KTRK.

As for the president, as I've stated numerous times, I show him the same respect he showed Obama, which was none.  Again he has 2 years to grow up and change my mind but we all know he's incapable of being mature. 

He is not the cause of the problem but is the end result of the southern strategy. He the one.

Racism existed before he was elected. It'll exist after he's out of office.  It'll exist after we've all turned to dust. But the good thing about 2018 is I don't have to accept it, I can call it out. That's something my parents and grandparents and their ancestors couldn't do without fear of being lynched. 

If you mad about that go pound sand  

Back to the celebrity in chief. His rhetoric is dispicable. His words have embolded crazed people to commit acts of terror.

So no, I don't respect him.

22 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

While I can't read your heart and mind, I can only go by what you say and support. You always seem to fall on the racist side of an argument, like thinking there's nothing wrong with black face.  

I'm tired of educating you fools on things you should know. 

There are times to be contrarian, such as debating the best way to solve a problem or where to go on vacation, etc. But on ideas that society has clearly deemed wrong, either you're a deep thinker like Kanye or you're racist. You take your pick. Neither are good, cuh.

Clearly you know society deems it wrong, otherwise you'd put it on and post up on Facebook.  No one is stopping you. Have at and let me know how that goes. Halloween is the season for it.  I'll be looking for you on KTRK.

As for the president, as I've stated numerous times, I show him the same respect he showed Obama, which was none.  Again he has 2 years to grow up and change my mind but we all know he's incapable of being mature. 

He is not the cause of the problem but is the end result of the southern strategy. He the one.

Racism existed before he was elected. It'll exist after he's out of office.  It'll exist after we've all turned to dust. But the good thing about 2018 is I don't have to accept it, I can call it out. That's something my parents and grandparents and their ancestors couldn't do without fear of being lynched. 

If you mad about that go pound sand  

Back to the celebrity in chief. His rhetoric is dispicable. His words have embolded crazed people to commit acts of terror.

So no, I don't respect him.

It’s amazing that people really believe this.

You state in a couple of lines above that “society” is what should be the deciding factor on what is right an wrong. Do you really think that way? In Germany in the 1940’s, German society as a whole condoned terrible atrocities towards the Jews. American society, not that long ago, thought that blacks should not drink from the same water fountain as whites. Gay men and women are still referred to as queer instead of homosexual. Don’t let society be your barometer for right and wrong. If you do, one day you might have to answer for all the bad things you’ve done because society said it was ok. 

4 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

It’s amazing that people really believe this.

You state in a couple of lines above that “society” is what should be the deciding factor on what is right an wrong. Do you really think that way? In Germany in the 1940’s, German society as a whole condoned terrible atrocities towards the Jews. American society, not that long ago, thought that blacks should not drink from the same water fountain as whites. Gay men and women are still referred to as queer instead of homosexual. Don’t let society be your barometer for right and wrong. If you do, one day you might have to answer for all the bad things you’ve done because society said it was ok. 

Are you obtuse? Germany was wrong. America is so wrong on so many levels I can't even begin. Black face is WRONG!!!!!!  People know right from wrong. 

As for the damn water fountains, my father made the mistake of drinking out of one of then as a child. Never forgot it. If you can recognize that was wrong why are you defending black face?