Vidor 42 Montgomery 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

8 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I’ll be the first to admit that after the Silsbee scrimmage I thought Vidor was in a bind his year, but that’s why you don’t look too much into scrimmages.

They said they had some folks or sick. Vidor i think might be a sleeper in that district. I hope they make some noise because my poor bears arnt blocking or tackling very well

2 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

I’ll be the first to admit that after the Silsbee scrimmage I thought Vidor was in a bind his year, but that’s why you don’t look too much into scrimmages.

There were a lot kids sick in that scrimmage. Also that was the 1st time ever for our quarterback to play quarterback. He played safety all last year. I think he’ll get better as the season goes on. Man but now with the realignment of our district now we’re the smallest school in our district. They are looking better week by week though. Maybe we can steal a playoff spot.

11 hours ago, robanadana said:

Jus' keeping the thread alive since it will get lost in all the mid county fake news that our little team is pretty good. Go League Villain Pirates! Crush Bye this week!

Dont worry us fake news Mid County folks keeping an eye over on the Croak

On 9/1/2018 at 6:21 PM, L-Train11 said:

Before you know it y’all will be running the spread offense

Rumor is, Vidor’s using the Bye week to work on that spread offense.  I watched the highlight film of RB Zach Dahlenberg on MaxPreps (11 carries for 240 yards).  He spread the ball from the line of scrimmage to the end zone.  And if anyone watches it, you might notice the blocking.  There were Bears being shoved around all over the place.  

This is the hidden content, please

4 hours ago, bigdog said:

Lol

Is it to early to start talking about the TCM Game (Two County Madness) Vidor vs Ned?

Seems strange.  Pretty much had the whole Dist right here in the Golden Triangle.  Now, just PNG, Ned, and Vidor left.  Personally, I’ve got to think how great it would be if all three made the playoffs.  Doesn’t take much imagination to see that happening.  Something to think about.

As Capt. John-Luc Picard was fond of saying, “Make it so”.

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

Is it to early to start talking about the TCM Game (Two County Madness) Vidor vs Ned?

Seems strange.  Pretty much had the whole Dist right here in the Golden Triangle.  Now, just PNG, Ned, and Vidor left.  Personally, I’ve got to think how great it would be if all three made the playoffs.  Doesn’t take much imagination to see that happening.  Something to think about.

As Capt. John-Luc Picard was fond of saying, “Make it so”.

10-58-1 vs Ned and  11-46-1 vs PNG but ok.....  LOL.

1 hour ago, bigdog said:

10-58-1 vs Ned and  11-46-1 vs PNG but ok.....  LOL.

And bigdog, What does that have to do with PNG, Ned & Vidor making the playoffs?  Btw, can’t believe Vidor has beat Ned 10 times lol.  I remember when it was 0-fer.  FYI, Ned & Vidor have a couple of things in common.  Both teams are good, and they may be the last two 5A teams in state to still have grass fields.  Hope there’s no rain when y’all come to the Boneyard.  Ned’s not use to playing on a dry grass field lmbo. :) 

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

And bigdog, What does that have to do with PNG, Ned & Vidor making the playoffs?  Btw, can’t believe Vidor has beat Ned 10 times lol.  I remember when it was 0-fer.  FYI, Ned & Vidor have a couple of things in common.  Both teams are good, and they may be the last two 5A teams in state to still have grass fields.  Hope there’s no rain when y’all come to the Boneyard.  Ned’s not use to playing on a dry grass field lmbo. :) 

Nothing as far as making the playoffs so far.  As far as playing in Vidor after 58 wins Ned has beat them on wet and dry fields in both places, in fact , the field was pretty dry over there last year when the Dogs won. :)

8 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Nothing as far as making the playoffs so far.  As far as playing in Vidor after 58 wins Ned has beat them on wet and dry fields in both places, in fact , the field was pretty dry over there last year when the Dogs won. :)

Oh dog poo.  Last year - fast year, don’t mean diddly poo.  Was impressed y’all got the W against WOS with starting QB out.  And if Silsbee was nearly as good as a lot were saying, PNG put on a smack down.  I did notice about 60% of the pickums had Montgomery to beat Vidor.  Hope you weren’t one of them :) 

4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Oh dog poo.  Last year - fast year, don’t mean diddly poo.  Was impressed y’all got the W against WOS with starting QB out.  And if Silsbee was nearly as good as a lot were saying, PNG put on a smack down.  I did notice about 60% of the pickums had Montgomery to beat Vidor.  Hope you weren’t one of them :) 

I don't do the pickums.   We will see when Vidor gets to district  but I predicted Vidor to be in a fight for fourth with BH and Dayton earlier this year.

6 minutes ago, bigdog said:

I don't do the pickums.   We will see when Vidor gets to district  but I predicted Vidor to be in a fight for fourth with BH and Dayton earlier this year.

I agree, and I’m not writing anyone off (or on) over the first games.  Dayton played decent against, what should be, a good Friendswood team.  I expect BH to bounce back.  And Cosby won easily against NC, who are suppose to be good.  Definitely a competitive district this year.  Y’all should see some good football.