Vidor 42 Montgomery 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

8 minutes ago, Mytwocents3788 said:

Oh I know. I am no way saying this is the same game or players or even team. But y’all were talking about the offense type and I was simply saying that they had seen it before.

I see.  Sure, and I’d bet they’ve seen it several times since then.  But usually, a team needs to see it on a regular basis, or it causes them problems.  Probably 2011 was last time I saw the Pirates, but I’ll admit, about every third play, I was watching the wrong RB lol.

2 hours ago, CCRed said:

Montgomery may not have ever seen an offense like Vidor’s. 

Not just an unfamiliar offense that may have affected the Bears, defense was stout too. One score was following a long kickoff return aided by a facemask penalty at the end and the second TD  was following a high snap over punters head  where they took over around the 15. 

8 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Jus' keeping the thread alive since it will get lost in all the mid county fake news that our little team is pretty good. Go League Villain Pirates! Crush Bye this week!

Now that’s funny stuff, I don’t care who you are. :) 

20 minutes ago, Realville said:

Curious to see the Offensive and Defensive stats of this game. Rob I agree with you on the defense. They looked pretty good against WOS last week with a shut out and this week! Hope we can stay healthy. I noticed a couple of key players still hurt on the side line last night. Go Pirates!

Vidor rushed for 505 yards. 232 of those were from Dahlenberg, 152 came from Nunez.

Defensively, Vidor allowed 209 yards (163 rushing, 46 passing)