Global Warming Update!

Reagan

• 2 weeks later...

Don’t you just love the scare tactics used to perpetuate the Man Made Global Warming myth?   I just watched a 60 Minutes segment on the Australian Fires, implying they were caused by MMGW.  They conveniently forgot to mention that quite a few arsonist, some Muslims, started many of them.  But they repeatedly mentioned Australia is having a severe drought - because of MMGW.   Every time we have strange weather somewhere, which we always have had, it’s MMGW.  To put it in perspective, they see a incoming tide and scream, “Run, we’re all going to drown”.   Then when the tide recedes, crickets.   Imagine if the US had another Dust Bowl like we had in the 30’s.  MMGW, we’re all going to die.  

This is the hidden content, please

34 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Don’t you just love the scare tactics used to perpetuate the Man Made Global Warming myth?   I just watched a 60 Minutes segment on the Australian Fires, implying they were caused by MMGW.  They conveniently forgot to mention that quite a few arsonist, some Muslims, started many of them.  But they repeatedly mentioned Australia is having a severe drought - because of MMGW.   Every time we have strange weather somewhere, which we always have had, it’s MMGW.  To put it in perspective, they see a incoming tide and scream, “Run, we’re all going to drown”.   Then when the tide recedes, crickets.   Imagine if the US had another Dust Bowl like we had in the 30’s.  MMGW, we’re all going to die.  

Is global warming responsible for this? Lmao....

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/13/2021 at 7:14 AM, TxHoops said:

The first words after the headline in that article were "Climate deniers". I just had to laugh and click the little X in the top right corner. I'm willing to bet that the article claims that the "climate deniers" are the ones who want proof that Man is the cause for this unproven hypothesis that Earth's climate is about to destroy itself. The real "climate deniers", aka "science deniers" are the one's that claim this theory is proven...without providing one shred of proof, and best of all, without eliminating extraneous variables (which have far more evidence of causation than Man).  It's all too typical for people like this author to accuse others of what he, himself is profoundly guilty of. How can anyone take an article seriously when the author tries (laughably) to denigrate his readers in the first words of the article? I'm guessing he might get an Emmy for this article though? Fake award for a fake article written by a fake author.

13 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I’m just curious. Are we going to disprove the overwhelming evidence of global warming every time we get a little chill.

Every single county in the massive state of Texas is under Winter Storm Warning which is a once in a generation occurrence but please continue with your meteorological ignorance.

48 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I’m just curious. Are we going to disprove the overwhelming evidence of global warming every time we get a little chill.

Greg Bostwick posted on FB:

”In my 42 years at Channel 6, I’ve never had a colder seven day forecast”.  To call this “a little chill”, is a misnomer.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Ok, since you believe it's real, are you doing your to part solve it?  When you go some where, are you walking or riding a bike?  If you travel across the sea, are you going to make sure what you sail on is only powered by wind?  You know -- since there is "overwhelming" evidence!  You're not a hypocrite, are you??!!