Mid County Madness predictions

NHSBulldogFan

17 hours ago, Bulldogpower said:

Where are we? We are preparing to own a majority of another decade of Ws and hand BF a L that he can add to his long list of Ls from Ned. Well at least that's what I hope happens lol another 6 year stretch of Ws would be great. PNG FANS QUESTION: Who thinks this PNG team is better than the 2009 one? 

There's absolutely no doubt that this a better team.  In all aspects of the game.

19 hours ago, outanup said:

Didn't realize how greatful some are that Larry is gone.... You know what they say, that firewater is rough on them injuns... and it acts as truth serum... 

I'm glad he retired, especially for us Indians. Seems Barrows paid attention though and I expect some good things out of him....

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

What are the odds of me gettin two tickets to this game?

Hey my two times I have gone this year I just walked in like i belonged there. Never even had to use the tickets my dad had lol. Go early and be confident lol

1 hour ago, PNG Proud said:

Especially defensively.    Many key stops against good teams when we needed them.  They are just overshadowed by that high powered      offense.  ;)

Let’s not get carried away. I think overall this years team is probably better due to Superman playing QB, but Harmon is a much better RB than anything PNG has this year and I’d take the ‘09 defense over this years version. With that being said, I think this years team would beat the ‘09 team, but they aren’t better in ALL phases in my opinion.

The Dogs ain't flinching, we're gonna talk all week about the dominant PNG offense, led by the future QB of Texas, it is awesome to get to play against a talent like RJ/LK in this game, but The Dogs and their coaching staff, Barrow and all the others who have been there for the 20 plus year dominance.  They know this rivalry and will have Nederland ready.  All this to say, we hope RJ/LK has to do more than handoff in the 2nd half. We'll be ready... I got special ditch parking for Stat, holler at me when you get outta the woods

Mid County Madness, I think this game will be an excellent game. Weather should be right, stands will be packed, black and gold on the home side, Purple and white on the visitors side, Parking will be horrible and kids will be running everywhere. Nothing better than the #1 rivalry in the state of Texas, what more could you ask for. Ned hoping to Play the Spoiler, PNG walking the walk, talking the talk. When the bleacher creatures powder of dust settles it will be an undefeated district champ walking out with smiles on their faces and the lonely bulldogs crying a river of tears with their tails tucked while being patted on the back by
Pakronus . There is a wanted poster of STATTRAX on every telephone pole on Nederland ave, wanted for trespass parking in peoples ditches. The reward is slowly climbing right now it is at  a mere $5.oo almost the price of admission to the game. This is the Game RJ aka superman will pad his stats with another W whether he is handing off the ball in the second half or throwing in the first half, not to mention running at will and taking this rivalry on his shoulders, I can see two linebackers spying on him at all times, should be a dandy. With that being said, anyone who wants to come by and kick my neighbors bulldog with me feel free to stop by, it is a great stress reliever!!! 

2009 better overall team. Still had the MB defensive toughness and a mean running game and Doty was an excellent QB. Sans Brenham I believe that Team could've played for a State Title.

This team lacks that punch up front on O and the D is young and still finding it's way. Still good enough to beat Ned though and make some noise in the playoffs. 

Shug to Riggs is explosive!

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

Mid County Madness, I think this game will be an excellent game. Weather should be right, stands will be packed, black and gold on the home side, Purple and white on the visitors side, Parking will be horrible and kids will be running everywhere. Nothing better than the #1 rivalry in the state of Texas, what more could you ask for. Ned hoping to Play the Spoiler, PNG walking the walk, talking the talk. When the bleacher creatures powder of dust settles it will be an undefeated district champ walking out with smiles on their faces and the lonely bulldogs crying a river of tears with their tails tucked while being patted on the back by
Pakronus . There is a wanted poster of STATTRAX on every telephone pole on Nederland ave, wanted for trespass parking in peoples ditches. The reward is slowly climbing right now it is at  a mere $5.oo almost the price of admission to the game. This is the Game RJ aka superman will pad his stats with another W whether he is handing off the ball in the second half or throwing in the first half, not to mention running at will and taking this rivalry on his shoulders, I can see two linebackers spying on him at all times, should be a dandy. With that being said, anyone who wants to come by and kick my neighbors bulldog with me feel free to stop by, it is a great stress reliever!!! 

Wanting and claiming you kicked a dog? Wow that’s pretty low and pathetic someone would kick a dog for a “stress reliever”

20 minutes ago, badndn said:

2009 better overall team. Still had the MB defensive toughness and a mean running game and Doty was an excellent QB. Sans Brenham I believe that Team could've played for a State Title.

This team lacks that punch up front on O and the D is young and still finding it's way. Still good enough to beat Ned though and make some noise in the playoffs. 

Shug to Riggs is explosive!

Agreed. 09 defense was legit. Doty was the best gunslinger in the BF era. Legend Killer is the best dual threat in the BF era. Should be an interesting game.