Mid County Madness predictions

NHSBulldogFan

In a Stunner, the Nederland Bulldogs run the football in on a QB Draw from the 15-yard line and score with less than 5 seconds to play! 

Nederland Kicks the ball on a squib but too hard picked up by PNG and PNG returns the ball all the way to the 2 yard line but a penalty flag has been thrown. A Late hit out of bounds! PNG lines up with a power QB run and gets stuffed on the half-inch mark! 

Nederland wins, Nederland wins, Nederland wins!

Sorry wrote my Saturday mourning press release instead of the headline. 

2 hours ago, chief1987 said:

Vidor don't even have a good pulling mule coming up. No need to worry there. 

That’s a good one!! It only took you 14 hours to come up with that! Yes, it was the mules from Vidor that beat PAM last year to give y’all a share of the district championship because y’alls stallions couldn’t get done! The stallions petered out and the mules kept on grinding!  Lol!

13 minutes ago, 22-5A talk said:

Mid county madness has been close for a few years in a row now. Look for this one to get busted open a little earlier this go around. Or maybe we stick with the script and the dogs hold their own. Should be fun. 

With Larry gone - gotta go with PNG. As long as the Qb doesn't get hurt, PNG should do well until they hit the Houston area teams Probably get to round 3 or 4. 

Don't see anyone else in our district doing any better

Except for WOS nobody is close to a State Champ in this area.

The closer it gets to Friday the more an more I believe The Neumann Spirit will be at Bulldog Stadium. I think Big Ned is going to find a way to get a victory! And if they do.....OH MY GOD! the PNG minions will have a meltdown of biblical proportions!! The whole town will need therapy!  I will remind them of it daily for the next year!!!  Lol!   Go Dogs!!

well not to get off the subject but heard a nasty rumor that is going around about a key player that may or may not be playing, I hope this isn't true because I want to beat them fairly and be the best team on the field, and there not be any excuses. I guess we will find out Friday.

2 hours ago, Whoa said:

With Larry gone - gotta go with PNG. As long as the Qb doesn't get hurt, PNG should do well until they hit the Houston area teams Probably get to round 3 or 4. 

Don't see anyone else in our district doing any better

Except for WOS nobody is close to a State Champ in this area.

Newton 

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

well not to get off the subject but heard a nasty rumor that is going around about a key player that may or may not be playing, I hope this isn't true because I want to beat them fairly and be the best team on the field, and there not be any excuses. I guess we will find out Friday.

One of our Players?

Does this have anything to do with report cards coming out?