Mid County Madness predictions

NHSBulldogFan

25 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

no have been informed the kid is still gonna play and it was a NED player not one of ours, no failed report cards lol

Of course it isn’t a pn player. Admin would have kept it hush hush in fear of a bad reputation just like the teachers give the kids answers on the TAAS test. 

14 minutes ago, James Mosley said:

Beat down! just glad to see you guys have found a way to compete again from all the beat downs we been given  to you.

Overall PNG still up... Sad to show that Uncle Larry was about the only thing Nederland has to brag about! Will it change? Will Legend Killer take another coach! We will find out soon... if PNG wins, what's next for Pupland? I heard if they do win the city is buying 5 million dollars worth of Culverts.... No Bond needed?

42 minutes ago, James Mosley said:

Beat down! just glad to see you guys have found a way to compete again from all the beat downs we been given  to you.

evidently the record book says other wise lol you still need to accumulate some wins before you catch us. Im not worried about the past as all you bullmutts like to live in the last 20 some odd years, all that counts to me is the present, this Friday throw all the other years out, this is where it counts right now.

6 hours ago, Realville said:

That’s a good one!! It only took you 14 hours to come up with that! Yes, it was the mules from Vidor that beat PAM last year to give y’all a share of the district championship because y’alls stallions couldn’t get done! The stallions petered out and the mules kept on grinding!  Lol!

Sorry I don't live on here. That was a one time glass slipper fitting. Nothing but concrete blocks walking the plank for years to come. 

9 hours ago, outanup said:

Imo, Simmons role will be a big factor in this game. If he cant be contained,this could go down to the wire. 

Me not so much, after Hines, Jones, Ward, and the two backs from Sterling I'm not that concerned. The only team that hung around was the team that passed the ball and that was memorial. Run it all you want with Simmons, who imo isn't better than any of the guys mentioned above

34 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Me not so much, after Hines, Jones, Ward, and the two backs from Sterling I'm not that concerned. The only team that hung around was the team that passed the ball and that was memorial. Run it all you want with Simmons, who imo isn't better than any of the guys mentioned above

Couldn't have said it better.... everyone drinking the kool aid. The only facts we know are this. We are all parking in a ditch somewhere... And Legend Killer is coming to town... Didn't fare well for Uncle Larry. hope it doesn't cost someone else.... 

25 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I will agree with Simmons not being on the same level as some of the backs youve mentioned but, his numbers dont lie. Also think Ned will  arguably be the most balanced attack the Injuns have faced. If Simmons rolls, this will be a good one.

5 minutes ago, outanup said:

I will agree with Simmons not being on the same level as some of the backs youve mentioned but, his numbers dont lie. Also think Ned will  arguably be the most balanced attack the Injuns have faced. If Simmons rolls, this will be a good one.

So let me get this straight. For some reason you think Nederland just had a few bad games and are the best offense in the district other than PNG? Bro, are you eating the chorizo and eggs?

7 minutes ago, outanup said:

It has to be balanced if they want a chance. 

5 minutes ago, Razor said:

you guys had problems with simmons last year until he got hurt

we shall see, but we didn't have a problem picking off those passes. Should be a great game but I still think PNG comes away with the W. I just hope we got rid of the turnover bug from last week, both turnovers were no reason for. Got to keep it clean!!