Mid County Madness predictions

NHSBulldogFan

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

lol that is all hearsay as far as I know, hell could have been you putting it there lol. Faircloth is fine right where he is at. As for when Shug is gone it is next man up and his last name is Boast will start as a sophomore im sure.

He may be starting under a new head coach if y’all lose to Nederland! Lol! Hell this high school... everyone has next man up! You think PNG is the only school that has some studs coming up. Matter fact you’ll probably be seeing a sophomore at qb for us next year. He’s a pretty impressive young man. Heck... Boy  Wonder even needed poor little ole Vidor to beat Memorial last year just so y’all could get a little piece of the Championship Pie! We didn’t even need 14 to 3 on penalties to beat them either. Wow... I still can’t believe that RATIO!!  Lol!

17 minutes ago, NDNation said:

OH NEDERLAND....your other rivals are invading the thread!!!! They miss yall!

Are sure you want to get out of your safe zone? That post must have hit a nerve. Your welcome for district championship last year. No one from Vidor believes that rival nonsense. Good try though! GO DOGS! Lol!!

23 minutes ago, Realville said:

Are sure you want to get out of your safe zone? That post must have hit a nerve. Your welcome for district championship last year. No one from Vidor believes that rival nonsense. Good try though! GO DOGS! Lol!!

Now see, Im rooting for yall on Friday, and you go and post that..lol SMH

26 minutes ago, Realville said:

6 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Now see, Im rooting for yall on Friday, and you go and post that..lol SMH

Yeah see now im feeling like I want Pam to stomp Vidor, I was rooting for the Pirates but idk lol

7 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Yeah see now im feeling like I want Pam to stomp Vidor, I was rooting for the Pirates but idk lol

Come on Big Brother! You can’t be that gullible! You should know I love to irritate! I’ve had my wife want to beat me many times before because I love to irritate! It’s all good! Sorry but GO DOGS! Lol!

34 minutes ago, Realville said:

Come on Big Brother! You can’t be that gullible! You should know I love to irritate! I’ve had my wife want to beat me many times before because I love to irritate! It’s all good! Sorry but GO DOGS! Lol!

keep up with it I am. As I said the second best team in the district will beat Vidor Friday night. Their defense on the front seven is pretty tough, I don't think that the run will work well right up the gut. If PAM watches how we shut it down the pirates will be in trouble. They tackle pretty damn well.

7 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

keep up with it I am. As I said the second best team in the district will beat Vidor Friday night. Their defense on the front seven is pretty tough, I don't think that the run will work well right up the gut. If PAM watches how we shut it down the pirates will be in trouble. They tackle pretty damn well.

You may be right but if we have our big bruising fullback back who has been out since week 2. Then they better buckle them chinstraps up good. We had a featherweight at fullback when we played y’all! Personally I would cut the work load on the starters. Nothing to gain by running them too hard but a lot to lose for the playoffs.Don’t be fooling yourself, at halftime you thought it was over when y’all played PAM . Y’all may have one of the best athletes in district but I’d have to say PAM is the better team. Y’all barely escaped with a win. Lol! Still can’t believe the penalties we’re that lopsided! Man , we get 6 or 7 penalties to 2 I think we’re getting screwed but 14 to 3 !! Good Lawd!!! I know PAM can’t be that undisciplined!   Lol!

3 hours ago, Michele said:

Think?   The man had for sale signs and forks put in his yard for God's sake ... just for losing to little 'ol Nederland.  What will you have when Boy Wonder is gone?  Enjoy it while you can cause time flies fast.

I advise you you to start researching now. There's stallions in the stable. They'll be there before you know it. 

16 minutes ago, Realville said:

You may be right but if we have our big bruising fullback back who has been out since week 2. Then they better buckle them chinstraps up good. We had a featherweight at fullback when we played y’all! Personally I would cut the work load on the starters. Nothing to gain by running them too hard but a lot to lose for the playoffs.Don’t be fooling yourself, at halftime you thought it was over when y’all played PAM . Y’all may have one of the best athletes in district but I’d have to say PAM is the better team. Y’all barely escaped with a win. Lol! Still can’t believe the penalties we’re that lopsided! Man , we get 6 or 7 penalties to 2 I think we’re getting screwed but 14 to 3 !! Good Lawd!!! I know PAM can’t be that undisciplined!   Lol!

actually was the only one that thought that we would win, you can ask ole Stattrax he will tell you. Like I said we play 48 mins not 24 you can jump on that cry me a river bandwagon all you want, Fact is they got stopped in the second half and gave up 30 pts and we only allowed 6pts in second half, its called adjustments which obviously vidor doesn't know how to do. with that being said I don't believe your big bruiser fullback coming back will make a bit of difference, I can see PAM putting Atleast 42 on Vidor if not more.

5 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

actually was the only one that thought that we would win, you can ask ole Stattrax he will tell you. Like I said we play 48 mins not 24 you can jump on that cry me a river bandwagon all you want, Fact is they got stopped in the second half and gave up 30 pts and we only allowed 6pts in second half, its called adjustments which obviously vidor doesn't know how to do. with that being said I don't believe your big bruiser fullback coming back will make a bit of difference, I can see PAM putting Atleast 42 on Vidor if not more.

You may be right but I like our chances with him than our featherweight. Don’t give me that adjustments Blah Blah Blah. You thought they were going to keep pouring it on in the 2nd half! 14 to 3 on penalties! COME ON MAN!!!! Really! That’s how y’all got back in the game!! Just calling it like I see it! They made the adjustments for y’all!! Lol!

4 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

you can call it what you wantc you didn't see it you just read or heard a port Arthur crybaby whining about it. Get real lol Fact of the matter is we shut them down and did what we had to do to win and that is what we did.

14 to 3!!! They shut their own self down!! Dude I am laughing so hard right now! Fun talking to ya Player!! Lol!!

11 minutes ago, Realville said:

14 to 3!!! They shut their own self down!! Dude I am laughing so hard right now! Fun talking to ya Player!! Lol!!

We kept them off the field almost a whole quarter. SHUT THEM DOWN. Onside kick them to death like last year, they dont prepare for that...oh and trick plays...they dont prepare for that either.

9 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

its all good brother you just blowing hot air for nothing lol yes sir penalties killed em but also an onside kick as well caught them with their panties down,

I usually charged for consulting but I’ll let you have My highly sought after opinion for free! Just trying to keep you in Realville . The truth has no agenda! Keep on Trucking Lol!

5 hours ago, biaplayer said:

lol that is all hearsay as far as I know, hell could have been you putting it there lol. Faircloth is fine right where he is at. As for when Shug is gone it is next man up and his last name is Boast will start as a sophomore im sure.

Lil Bost is very small. Probably doesn’t weigh but 145. Needs to put on some muscle.