Mid County Madness predictions

NHSBulldogFan

18 hours ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

Even defensively?

no not defensively, I would have to set the record straight there. The 09 team I thought had a better defense in my opinion, That team was fun to watch, I liked watching Doty, Harmon, and Dron play. but this years offense has also been fun to watch,

42 minutes ago, Realville said:

Everybody knows Uncle Larry was everyone’s Daddy most of the years he coached in this District. That includes PNG! Gotta give him credit! Faircloth is just glad his Daddy retired! Lol!

yes sir well he isn't at the helm so let the new era begin where it began and he retired. lol

41 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Early retirement... Thanks to the Legend Killer......

I don’t think boy wonder had anything to do with it! Lol! If anything, I think Memorial aka TJ coming into the district probably had more to do with his retirement. Seems like what I have read, y’all barely escaped with a victory against TJ. Definitely not a victory worth pounding your chest over. Man the way you talk you would think y’all are just gonna skip going to State an just go to the Super Bowl an win it! Y’all will run into that team in the playoffs that have 3 or 4 boy wonders on each side of the ball. Lights out the party is over!  Lol!!!!

12 minutes ago, Realville said:

I don’t think boy wonder had anything to do with it! Lol! If anything, I think Memorial aka TJ coming into the district probably had more to do with his retirement. Seems like what I have read, y’all barely escaped with a victory against TJ. Definitely not a victory worth pounding your chest over. Man the way you talk you would think y’all are just gonna skip going to State an just go to the Super Bowl an win it! Y’all will run into that team in the playoffs that have 3 or 4 boy wonders on each side of the ball. Lights out the party is over!  Lol!!!!

This is not about the playoffs... Its about MCM!!!!

47 minutes ago, Michele said:

What if PNG doesn't win?  I suppose there will be an over abundance of crickets.

Crickets.......They’ll have Fire & Pitch Forks protesting in front of Faircloths home! All of sudden he becomes the worst coach ever over one little lost!  My bad.... A bunch a little loses against Nederland! Lol!!!  Somebody take this Big Spoon away from me!!! Lol!!!

35 minutes ago, Realville said:

Crickets.......They’ll have Fire & Pitch Forks protesting in front of Faircloths home! All of sudden he becomes the worst coach ever over one little lost!  My bad.... A bunch a little loses against Nederland! Lol!!!  Somebody take this Big Spoon away from me!!! Lol!!!

not happening, I love the way you think that everyone is against Faircloth if we lose against the bulldogs, not going to happen, you might want to save that next year, oh wait Shug is coming back next year lol

5 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

not happening, I love the way you think that everyone is against Faircloth if we lose against the bulldogs, not going to happen, you might want to save that next year, oh wait Shug is coming back next year lol

Think?   The man had for sale signs and forks put in his yard for God's sake ... just for losing to little 'ol Nederland.  What will you have when Boy Wonder is gone?  Enjoy it while you can cause time flies fast.

4 minutes ago, Michele said:

Think?   The man had for sale signs and forks put in his yard for God's sake ... just for losing to little 'ol Nederland.  What will you have when Boy Wonder is gone?  Enjoy it while you can cause time flies fast.

lol that is all hearsay as far as I know, hell could have been you putting it there lol. Faircloth is fine right where he is at. As for when Shug is gone it is next man up and his last name is Boast will start as a sophomore im sure.