Mid County Madness predictions

NHSBulldogFan

8 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

So its classless to talk about Larry, but ok to talk about running Faircloth out of town, kinda double standard,but i expect that from the Ned Faithful

I have never, ever, ever talked or joked about running a high school coach out of town.  I have even tempered the discussion.  The high school coaches of our teams have a VERY difficult job, and I applaud all of them.  Brandon faircloth is as class an act as they come, that's why Nederland fans don't call him uncle Faircloth, like we should according to SOME.  Let's respect the men who give so much of their time for our boys to play!

8 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

I have never, ever, ever talked or joked about running a high school coach out of town.  I have even tempered the discussion.  The high school coaches of our teams have a VERY difficult job, and I applaud all of them.  Brandon faircloth is as class an act as they come, that's why Nederland fans don't call him uncle Faircloth, like we should according to SOME.  Let's respect the men who give so much of their time for our boys to play!

agree 100%

13 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Overall PNG still up... Sad to show that Uncle Larry was about the only thing Nederland has to brag about! Will it change? Will Legend Killer take another coach! We will find out soon... if PNG wins, what's next for Pupland? I heard if they do win the city is buying 5 million dollars worth of Culverts.... No Bond needed?

Overall the Cowboys have 5 Super Bowls too but whats that done for them lately. No need for upgrades here like fancy culverts, we just dig em deep and wide over here. By the way, We do enjoy playing on your new fancy field, think we have beat you guys down on that field so many times you might need more rubber on the turf! Nice to see Faircloth has a QB who can finally make him look good! I like how you subconsciously replied, "if PNG wins", even deep down inside you have doubts.

5 hours ago, Brubaker said:

Trust me when I say this, there is a ton of bad rumors that could have been talked about this week. Due to RESPECT. we have all refrained since certain folks get on here. If your upset i call LN, UNCLE LARRY... Get over it.... Because, honestly, after Friday night... The Pups are going to see what life is without UNCLE LARRY............ There is no disrespect in calling the best thing that ever happened to Pupland Football, Uncle Larry.... You might want to sit back in your recliner, and see the sarcasm........ Legend Killer, is coming, get READY... 

2 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Trust me when I say this, there is a ton of bad rumors that could have been talked about this week. Due to RESPECT. we have all refrained since certain folks get on here. If your upset i call LN, UNCLE LARRY... Get over it.... Because, honestly, after Friday night... The Pups are going to see what life is without UNCLE LARRY............ There is no disrespect in calling the best thing that ever happened to Pupland Football, Uncle Larry.... You might want to sit back in your recliner, and see the sarcasm........ Legend Killer, is coming, get READY... 

Sorry he's not a legend until he gets past the third round...beat College Station and even Nederland folks might consider him a Legend Killer 

I get off of here for a few days and come back to the same old crap. Port Arthur crying. Port Arthur crying more. Port Arthur cries about everything. Vidor is a wannabe with a tricked up offense and coach that cries maybe more than PA fans. Nederland can't handle losing and they will lose again this year. LN couldn't hack it anymore and now the Black and Gold dynasty is going to be relegated to their natural status in district as looking up to big brother. 

1 hour ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

Sorry he's not a legend until he gets past the third round...beat College Station and even Nederland folks might consider him a Legend Killer 

Wow, so Nederland only has a few legends in its entire history... Interesting!!!! He did beat Central and PAM, does that count?

25 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

I think we can agree that Dustin Long is the benchmark and he's not up to Dustin Long's level yet IMO I'm sure a few others would agree.

Shug's the best athlete, hand's down. Qb... just have to wait and see.. long had the best supporting cast. Excellent D, and a solid run game. 

6 minutes ago, outanup said:

Shug's the best athlete, hand's down. Qb... just have to wait and see.. long had the best supporting cast. Excellent D, and a solid run game. 

He goes down as best dual threat. Would take a SC appearance or title before the words GOAT are uttered... And he does not have the supporting cast to make that appearance.

Comparisons are very hard to make because of the generation gaps. Legend Killer was not even born when D Long was doing his thing. And times have changes. What you got with D.L. was a kid who could take over a game with his feet or his mind. He called the audibles, and sometimes plays and he read the defense and dictated to what he wanted his guys to do. What some folks do not remember is he had wheels as well.. A legit 4.6 guy. Pro style QB that could run. Today,s game is totally different. With R.P.O.s and coaches calling plays after the defense is setup makes it a different world. Today the thing is get a pure athlete and let him run or pass. Coaches make the decisions. So with the gap in generations, its not an easy comparison... Pro Style vs Dual threat. Both good QBs with different supporting casts. D Long had a defense that was legit... If Legend Killer had the same D he would have the same run that Long did.. No doubt... 

6 hours ago, James Mosley said:

Overall the Cowboys have 5 Super Bowls too but whats that done for them lately. No need for upgrades here like fancy culverts, we just dig em deep and wide over here. By the way, We do enjoy playing on your new fancy field, think we have beat you guys down on that field so many times you might need more rubber on the turf! Nice to see Faircloth has a QB who can finally make him look good! I like how you subconsciously replied, "if PNG wins", even deep down inside you have doubts.

Not a doubt in my mind who wins, dont need no ifs in the equation of PNG winning. Its going down Friday Night, the Indians are coming into the old outdated Bulldog stadium to wreck shop and take names. Wont be just the QB doing all the work, it will be an offesive team effort to euthanize that doggie defense. Gonna  be a long night for Neds defense. Going to enjoy giving Nederland another L on that 2018 record. Get Ready!!!

14 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

Not a doubt in my mind who wins, dont need no ifs in the equation of PNG winning. Its going down Friday Night, the Indians are coming into the old outdated Bulldog stadium to wreck shop and take names. Wont be just the QB doing all the work, it will be an offesive team effort to euthanize that doggie defense. Gonna  be a long night for Neds defense. Going to enjoy giving Nederland another L on that 2018 record. Get Ready!!!

Just to finish your post for you.. We are coming, we are parking in your ditches, (without permits), we are kicking bulldogs all week for fun (sorry PETA lovers), and we are bringing Legend Killer with us... That should pretty much end this thread!!!!!!!!

Wow, biaplayer and Stattrax throwing down the hammer!! Where oh where was this trash talk during Nederland's undefeated district champs years. You guys have almost a shoe in win, why play the game advantage this year but I'm not quiet. I deep down know you guys are nervous. Do you guys even have a defense? I like my 35 to 34 pick..