Mid County Madness predictions

NHSBulldogFan

The first half of the game, you'll get that euphoric feeling that you can get the win. Then we come out and change gears. That Defense you thought you were going to run Simmons at, has been practicing against the best offense in district. You know Wonder boy will run and you think you're prepared.....

--------------> 2017 UNDEFEATED DISTRICT CHAMPIONS <--------------

No shame in losing to the best team in the district.

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

The first half of the game, you'll get that euphoric feeling that you can get the win. Then we come out and change gears. That Defense you thought you were going to run Simmons at, has been practicing against the best offense in district. You know Wonder boy will run and you think you're prepared.....

Definitely not the best team in district. Was just better on one night than the best team in the district.  Every blue moon something happens that is completely accidental and random!

58 minutes ago, PAT said:

Definitely not the best team in district. Was just better on one night than the best team in the district.  Every blue moon something happens that is completely accidental and random!

Definitely? Considering we are in the last week of district and all the competition is the same, PNG is showing a point differential of at least 10-15 more than PAM. 

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

Definitely? Considering we are in the last week of district and all the competition is the same, PNG is showing a point differential of at least 10-15 more than PAM. 

Don’t care about point differential. Line PNG and PAM against each other 10 times and PAM wins 7-8 times if not more. Like I said before, I think all of PN knows who the better team is. Doesn’t matter how you cut the onion it’s still gonna make you cry!!!

1 hour ago, PAT said:

There are two arbiters of the "best team."  First is the scoreboard.  And at the end of the night, the scoreboard read on the night of October 13th at around 10:00 pm, "Port Neches-Groves 44, Port Arthur Memorial 36, Final."  You can make whatever excuse you want...blame whoever you want.  The scoreboard, accepted by man for ages as the arbiter of the best team, read as I put it above.  And in football, there are no do-overs.  This ain't the NBA or Major League Baseball....you get one shot.  Both Titans and Indians knew when that one shot was...one team came out on top.

The second arbiter of the "best team" is the district standings.  This is the only thing that can turn the first arbiter around.  And as we enter the final game of the regular season, that arbiter as well points to Port Neches-Groves.  In fact, if the results of last year's final game repeat on Friday, Memorial won't even be able to make the claim as the "second best" team in 22-5A.

I know this won't sway those that think other wise...but I will sleep well knowing that the history of the game of football is on my side.

2 hours ago, NDNation said:

I got to say yes y'all do have the best team in district no doubt about that but in the playoffs always y'all fall short y'all defense needs alot of work and quit letting points get score on them no doubt bro y'all have the team to go all the way to state they just need to slow down other offense and start blitzing cause y'all got the big boys up front 

8 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

There are two arbiters of the "best team."  First is the scoreboard.  And at the end of the night, the scoreboard read on the night of October 13th at around 10:00 pm, "Port Neches-Groves 44, Port Arthur Memorial 36, Final."  You can make whatever excuse you want...blame whoever you want.  The scoreboard, accepted by man for ages as the arbiter of the best team, read as I put it above.  And in football, there are no do-overs.  This ain't the NBA or Major League Baseball....you get one shot.  Both Titans and Indians knew when that one shot was...one team came out on top.

The second arbiter of the "best team" is the district standings.  This is the only thing that can turn the first arbiter around.  And as we enter the final game of the regular season, that arbiter as well points to Port Neches-Groves.  In fact, if the results of last year's final game repeat on Friday, Memorial won't even be able to make the claim as the "second best" team in 22-5A.

I know this won't sway those that think other wise...but I will sleep well knowing that the history of the game of football is on my side.

The biggest arbiter of the game kept magically reoccurring in the 2nd half. :)

35 minutes ago, PAT said:

Don’t care about point differential. Line PNG and PAM against each other 10 times and PAM wins 7-8 times if not more. Like I said before, I think all of PN knows who the better team is. Doesn’t matter how you cut the onion it’s still gonna make you cry!!!

They have played twice in two years and it's 1-1. Like I said in the other thread I've played and coached for state winning Louisiana teams, neither Pam or png are that level. So you trying to act like your so much better isnt nothing but talk to me. For all of pams athletic advantages they lost. That's unacceptable and totally their own fault. I played with some monsters and against some monsters and while I think the Defense is good, that Pam team doesn't have that killer instinct and that's why they couldn't put em away. 

And what's with y'all trying to take our New Orleans culture with the umbrellas and second line music lol? If I was still coaching I would do all I can to make a matchup between you guys and my old squad, beat ya for being disrespectful and show you some REAL BANDS!!

8 minutes ago, PAT said:

What did you say? You were a ref that whole entire game?

No man I said the refs cheated on PAM I at the Nederland game I was there the entire game PAM got score I'm just on here reading posts man no harm but PNG is the better team in y'all district that's all I'm saying bro I'm reading the comments that's on here if y'all disagree on what I'm saying I don't know what to tell y'all

4 minutes ago, WHO DAT???? said:

They have played twice in two years and it's 1-1. Like I said in the other thread I've played and coached for state winning Louisiana teams, neither Pam or png are that level. So you trying to act like your so much better isnt nothing but talk to me. For all of pams athletic advantages they lost. That's unacceptable and totally their own fault. I played with some monsters and against some monsters and while I think the Defense is good, that Pam team doesn't have that killer instinct and that's why they couldn't put em away. 

And what's with y'all trying to take our New Orleans culture with the umbrellas and second line music lol? If I was still coaching I would do all I can to make a matchup between you guys and my old squad, beat ya for being disrespectful and show you some REAL BANDS!!

U in Nola?

22 minutes ago, PAT said:

The biggest arbiter of the game kept magically reoccurring in the 2nd half. :)

I had a friend at the game who took photos for Dave Campbell Magazine and he took some really go pictures of all the holding the Titans were doing all night.  He said the refs missed many more because it could’ve been on every play.

47 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

There you go the truth and nothing but the truth