WOS

oldschool2

7 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Then there is this....why the need to refer to them as the "mighty" WOS team when it is certain that you don't feel that way.

Umm.. wow.  Yep.  You caught me red handed with that one.  Maybe you should tell AAW to delete my profile.  I mean, clearly.  Using "mighty" with a sarcastic undertone can not be tolerated.

7 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

Umm.. wow.  Yep.  You caught me red handed with that one.  Maybe you should tell AAW to delete my profile.  I mean, clearly.  Using "mighty" with a sarcastic undertone can not be tolerated.

No let us not get crazy.  Don't have AAW delete your profile for those reasons.  If he does delete it, then it is to save your mom and dad data overages.  Very noble.

You know what? You know your team is a beast when they obliterated their opponent and the "nay Sayers" can only use the rebuttals of time of possession. Lmao!! Come on man, keep trying. Liberty had zero chance and everyone knew that. That's why they ran a pop warner offense to keep from being blown out. When a team only has the ball for 10 percent of the whole game but still opens a can of whoop ass, I can't find flaw in that. Let someone try that again and see what happens. 

4 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

Uh no.  Such a request would only allow you to fortify in your mind the belief that you are some sort of innocent victim of this merciless oppression.  I mean, my goodness, you have been SO MISTREATED in this thread.  You have had your ideas disputed because you did not witness the game first hand (THE NERVE!) and because you repeatedly dismissed a small detail from Friday...the final score (WO-S FANS, WE SHOULD HANG OUR COLLECTIVE HEADS IN SHAME!).  Wow, in the culture that is now today's board, how I could have allowed such negativity to stand unchecked can only be chalked up to abuse of my great and mystical powers (a charge which I am sure is not far off)!

12 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

That's not the first time this thread that inference has been made to me being a ...high school kid?.. I guess.

Thats not sarcasm.  That's implication.

by the way..I used mighty sarcastically and was accused of being negative also

Me saying that you are abusing your mom and dad's data plan, in no way insinuates that you are in high school.  Far from it.  Sorry (sarcasm since I have to lay it out).

It means "how much do your folks charge you for data overages and rent"

10 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

I truly believe I didn't say anything taking away from the fact that WOS won and won by a big margin.  I was referring to the fact that the score didn't tell the whole story, and Liberty was able to move the ball relatively easily.  Is that not true?

4 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

I'm not a Liberty fan.  You might want to read over some of my previous posts.  I dislike just about every setx school equally in those terms.  Nor have I made an excuse for them losing.  I don't care that they lost..or by how much.  Just bringing up the fact that they were able to do what most haven't.  Offensively.  You're welcome to go back and read my posts.

If this is what you would've said in the first place we could've avoided 5 pages of this. I can agree they were able to do a couple of things that most couldn't. 

7 minutes ago, #1stangfan said:

Me saying that you are abusing your mom and dad's data plan, in no way insinuates that you are in high school.  Far from it.  Sorry (sarcasm since I have to lay it out).

It means "how much do your folks charge you for data overages and rent"

Well that's what I mean.  When I was in high school...only high school kids would've been the kind of person to mooch off their mom and dad's anything.  We didn't have "data plans" so I wouldn't even know an example.

My parents stopped paying bills for me the day I went to college.  Excuse me for not knowing what you meant.

Oldschool2 I have read this entire thread and it did provide for some entertainment. Whatever your intent was on this thread, you certainly got it going. I hate that you're feeling picked on and that has a lot to do with the fact that WOS faithful are commenting back to just...well...you. What I can say is that some of these comments towards you are meant in a lighthearted manner. Chin up buttercup and keep on keeping on!

12 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

Well that's what I mean.  When I was in high school...only high school kids would've been the kind of person to mooch off their mom and dad's anything.  We didn't have "data plans" so I wouldn't even know an example.

My parents stopped paying bills for me the day I went to college.  Excuse me for not knowing what you meant.

In my opinion you were trolling.  Enjoyed the dialogue.....at least it livened up the boards.

I am very sarcastic and enjoy such.  Take care hombre

14 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

I seriously couldn't care less if it was 32-7 or 100-0.  Don't care.  All I said was that I heard that this game was a lot closer than the score showed.  I then gave a description of HOW it was closer than the score showed.

I understand that WOS won and that's all that matters.  I'm just saying that they gave up a couple hundred yards and there were 60 some odd plays that they weren't able to run an offensive play.  There are several teams better than Liberty that WOS will play on their way thru the playoffs...and a better team probably won't only score 7.  All I was saying.

U know why one the refs was calling bad calls we had a td came back that score would been alot closer than what it was so next time come to one of there games and see for ur self

8 hours ago, Mrs.#1StangFan said:

Oldschool2 I have read this entire thread and it did provide for some entertainment. Whatever your intent was on this thread, you certainly got it going. I hate that you're feeling picked on and that has a lot to do with the fact that WOS faithful are commenting back to just...well...you. What I can say is that some of these comments towards you are meant in a lighthearted manner. Chin up buttercup and keep on keeping on!

All I just did was read the original post to this thread and I know EXACTLY how my man td and the rest of the Mustangs faithful reacted lol. 

When my little brother was a senior in high school, I saw his team lose to a team in bi-district they had no business losing to.  The defense held the other team to 68 total yards for the game.  My brother's team had over 300 yards.  Two punt returns for TDs did them in, along with 2 TOs, and they lost 12-8.  I wonder which team advanced?  Hmmm....