HD vs IOLA FOR DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP

USC 35

19 minutes ago, USC 35 said:

I think HD will be ready for this one! No one expected HD to be playing for a district championship, these boys will be ready, I expect a good hard hitting game.

I know you don't want to now, but after the season, let me know what kind of signing bonus y'all have at HD.  Must be a good one :) 

Hey, I'm amazed and happy for y'all.  The more strong teams in the District, the better they'll all get.

If Daisetta loses tonight is it a three way tie between Evadale, Iola and HD?

How does the playoffs match up in that type of scenario? Who goes 1,2 & 3?

Thanks in advance. I've been intrigued by this HD team this year especially after going 2-8 last season. I see them going to the 2n may to the third rd this year.

1 hour ago, Uncle Pig said:

Appears as if Bobcat55 has resurfaced!! Dont want to jump to conclusions but there is no way USC35 isn't Bobcat55!

Nope, he is not.

But, Bobcat55 has tried to post under a different account this season, which he found out was against the rules. One cannot have multiple accounts.

1 minute ago, oldschool2 said:

Just out of curiosity.  How would you know if someone had more than one account?

Some actually register with their names in the email. Also, we can run IP scans that can determine if a poster is using two or more accounts.

It's not fool proof, but it's reliable.

Bobcat55 account is still active. Had he deleted that account, there would have been no issue with him creating another account and using it.

8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Some actually register with their names in the email. Also, we can run IP scans that can determine if a poster is using two or more accounts.

It's not fool proof, but it's reliable.

Bobcat55 account is still active. Had he deleted that account, there would have been no issue with him creating another account and using it.

I was honestly just wondering.  Because I know that it would be possible to create an email address using a fake name.  Not that I could understand how anyone would have time to reply under 2 account names..or even want to.  I'm pretty busy just being one alias. 

1 minute ago, oldschool2 said:

I was honestly just wondering.  Because I know that it would be possible to create an email address using a fake name.  Not that I could understand how anyone would have time to reply under 2 account names..or even want to.  I'm pretty busy just being one alias. 

The IP scans are what determines most times. But like I said, some folks are foolish enough to use their names in other accounts.

Posting mannerisms help also.