West Orange-Stark 32 Liberty 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

9 minutes ago, CMurder75 said:

Lol stop. Liberty has been running both spread and wing t formation stuff all year.

They ran a different style offense because they want to win you dont go out on fridays and play like the other team wants you to play, be smarter than that you gain any edge you can and if its running a different offense then oh well. Adjust to it which Cornell has look to have done... Great Coach

4 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

They probably changed offenses to keep the ball away from WOS.  And keep the score low.

Seems like a good plan to me.

Yes it is a good plan..I stated that. The only problem is that they CLEARLY sacrificed the HJ game to work on this. WOS would NEVER do that regardless of opponent.

7 minutes ago, 3rdone said:

Yes it is a good plan..I stated that. The only problem is that they CLEARLY sacrificed the HJ game to work on this. WOS would NEVER do that regardless of opponent.

I don't think they sacrificed the HJ game for this.  I think there was a complete lack of focus.  They just thought the HJ game was gonna be an easy win.  I think.

15 minutes ago, 3rdone said:

Good teams don't completely change their offense to beat one team and sacrifice a loss to another...bad coaching. However if your goal is to beat WOS at any cost...then yes its awesome! They are not half bad to be honest

They didnt sacrifice a loss to Hj, they had a terrible game and couldnt finish them off , they took an Unexpected L & wanted to go give WOS some problems. Nevertheless, if you are considered a good coach because you are an underdog and go play #1 teams the same way you play everyone else, idk , because you will get your ass blown out it is a fact. Just like when Chad Taylor beat #1 State Ranked Katy when he played at LaPorte, switched the offense up and played keep away, its a strategy. If you are not as good as the team you are facing you do what you can to win 

Why is that humorous or unbelievable? He was hit hard enough to obviously cause confusion and a disturbance with his balance/coordination. He very well could've passed out or been "knocked out."

Clearly, I know your humor wasn't directed at the players injury.......

20 minutes ago, 3rdone said:

Why in the hell do you think a team sacrifices a game that means 2nd place or 3rd place?  to go and play closer then the world expects the following week? They prepared for Wos this week, the week after playing HJ

The Stangs took out that big arse running back. I hope the kid will recover. We played like a team who has been off a couple of weeks, but we got the job done. Liberty has some big ole boys coach T. said after the game, who were laying on our boys much like Richmond Foster did a couple of years ago. LOL! Good win for the Stangs. Shout out to KJ Miller, what a nice gesture to support his best buddy Justin Brown by wearing his jersey. Way to go KJ.

4 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

You have a smart phone?

go to App Store and find the App Football Friday.  Any score, any school, anywhere.  Live updates 

No, I do it from a laptop.  But I bet I can find the program.  Thanks for the heads up.  The game thread method used to be sufficient but it has gotten to the point where there are too many Howard Cosells and not enough Frank Giffords on Friday night.

25 minutes ago, setxnative96 said:

Why in the hell do you think a team sacrifices a game that means 2nd place or 3rd place?  to go and play closer then the world expects the following week? They prepared for Wos this week, the week after playing HJ

It is obvious that's why...in any matter I didn't mean literally "sacrifice"...that's code for looking ahead. They switched it up to keep it close..great! Congrats on a close loss... I guess?? Run what you brung. They should've been 9-0 coming into this game.