The Beaumont Enterprise endorses

Big girl

21 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

If this had been taken further, as it should have been, she would have charged.  Bill made sure that would not happen with the meeting on the airplane in Phoenix. The legalities are not conjecture, but fact.  The FBI and others decided not to indict.

Yeah right. Do you really believe that Bill has that much power? You guys act as if Hillary is Lex Luthor.

31 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

If this had been taken further, as it should have been, she would have charged.  Bill made sure that would not happen with the meeting on the airplane in Phoenix. The legalities are not conjecture, but fact.  The FBI and others decided not to indict.

Tt

Big Girl_ I am going to ask the question once more since you ignored it before:  And you "know", for a fact, that it was Mr. Trump who was behind the keyboard on each tweet?  If you believe what he said in the debates, then you also believe that he is a highly successful businessman who  built a substantial business empire and will make America great again and that Mrs. Clinton is crooked- since he also made those statements in the debates.  Oh wait- are you now going to tell me that you get to pick and choose which statements you believe?

11 hours ago, stevenash said:

Big Girl_ I am going to ask the question once more since you ignored it before:  And you "know", for a fact, that it was Mr. Trump who was behind the keyboard on each tweet?  If you believe what he said in the debates, then you also believe that he is a highly successful businessman who  built a substantial business empire and will make America great again and that Mrs. Clinton is crooked- since he also made those statements in the debates.  Oh wait- are you now going to tell me that you get to pick and choose which statements you believe?

11 hours ago, stevenash said:

This is the hidden content, please

Some of Hilliary's accomplishments.

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 8:33 PM, TxHoops said:

So did the Arizona Republic (conservative paper that hasn't endorsed a Democrat for President in  its 126 years).  So did the Dallas Morning News (the first Dem its endorsed for President in more than 75 years).  And the Cincinnati Enquirer endorsed her as well (the first in almost 100 years).  

Trump is that bad...

They are both bad.  papers endorsing anything doesn't hold weight for me.....they re media .......only prints what sells no matter what

55 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

They are both bad.  papers endorsing anything doesn't hold weight for me.....they re media .......only prints what sells no matter what

I can't imagine anyone making a choice based on a newspaper endorsement.  I guess it may happen with some people but has to be pretty rare.  It's a time-honored tradition though and does speak to how awful the Donald is that some are endorsing a Dem after a 100+ years of refusing to do so.  

Heard a radio commentator this morning say he believes that some people don't need to vote.  When pressed for specificity, he said that if you know who the spouses of Beyoncé and Kanye West are, can name at least three members of the Kardashian family, and have never heard of Benghazi, you shouldn't be voting.

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Heard a radio commentator this morning say he believes that some people don't need to vote.  When pressed for specificity, he said that if you know who the spouses of Beyoncé and Kanye West are, can name at least three members of the Kardashian family, and have never heard of Benghazi, you shouldn't be voting.

I'm all over that.  I remember a fortune teller on late night TV, Miss Cleo.  I said at the time, anyone who calls here should have their right to vote revoked.  This guy has taken it further.

Seriously, before someone votes, they ought at least be able to name the president, the VP, and their two senators.  Is that to much to ask?  And I'd bet that at least 50% of the people voting now, couldn't do it.  Instead of voting, why don't we just throw a dart at a board.  Smh