The Beaumont Enterprise endorses

Big girl

1 minute ago, BS Wildcats said:

Explain how Hillary is any better?

She has been a Senator for 8 years, the Secretary of State for 4 years. Trump was on the Celebrity Apprentice. Trump can't speak a coherent sentence, she can. Trump grabs women by their vaginas, she doesn't. Etc

16 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Btw, if you're gonna endorse her, it's spelled Hillary.  Bet Nash knew that.

Touche...she is still going to win regardless of how I spelled her name. I voted yesterday, I didn't have to write her name, it was already there. So the fact that I didn't spell her name correctly is irrelevant.

20 minutes ago, Big girl said:

She has been a Senator for 8 years, the Secretary of State for 4 years. Trump was on the Celebrity Apprentice. Trump can't speak a coherent sentence, she can. Trump grabs women by their vaginas, she doesn't. Etc

That makes her better.  I say the e-mail scandal, the Clinton Foundation, and the Benghazi fiasco make her far worse.  Obama was a Senator and look at the fiasco he is become.  Obamacare failing terribly before our eyes, and that was his signature piece of legislation.

52 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Touche...she is still going to win regardless of how I spelled her name. I voted yesterday, I didn't have to write her name, it was already there. So the fact that I didn't spell her name correctly is irrelevant.

Very relevant when you are trying to convince people about how smart you are.

55 minutes ago, Big girl said:

So you believe all that you hear about Trump and, simultaneously conclude that all of this stuff about Hillary are just plain lies?  Pretty convenient.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Generalized statements. What did she do as senator and Secretary of state that stands out?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Thats the problem we have now is these life time politicians that are only there to line their pockets and its pretty evident thats what they have been doing. Time to drain the swamp! 

19 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Btw, if you're gonna endorse her, it's spelled Hillary.  Bet Nash knew that.

19 hours ago, stevenash said:

So you believe all that you hear about Trump and, simultaneously conclude that all of this stuff about Hillary are just plain lies?  Pretty convenient.

I know how to read Trump's tweets. I heard what he said on the audio recording about touching women, and I heard what he said in the debates, so yes, I believe them.

20 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

That makes her better.  I say the e-mail scandal, the Clinton Foundation, and the Benghazi fiasco make her far worse.  Obama was a Senator and look at the fiasco he is become.  Obamacare failing terribly before our eyes, and that was his signature piece of legislation.

She was vindicated. Everything else said about the legalities of those issues are mere conjecture.

23 minutes ago, Big girl said:

She was vindicated. Everything else said about the legalities of those issues are mere conjecture.

If this had been taken further, as it should have been, she would have charged.  Bill made sure that would not happen with the meeting on the airplane in Phoenix. The legalities are not conjecture, but fact.  The FBI and others decided not to indict.

46 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I know how to read Trump's tweets. I heard what he said on the audio recording about touching women, and I heard what he said in the debates, so yes, I believe them.

And you "know", for a fact, that it was Mr. Trump who was behind the keyboard on each tweet?  If you believe what he said in the debates, then you also believe that he is a highly successful businessman who  built a substantial business empire and will make America great again and that Mrs. Clinton is crooked- since he also made those statements in the debates.  Oh wait- are you now going to tell me that you get to pick and choose which statements you believe?