West Orange Stark vs Liberty

tennisbc

3 minutes ago, workbootz said:

What makes you think Liberty is weak.  They are undefeated as well.  I'll give WOS the win but don't expect the Panthers to lay down.

I agree that Liberty isn't weak at all.  In fact, I think they will win a game or two or three in the playoffs.   I don't expect liberty to lay down either.  But they will still lose by at least 30 and probably closer to 50.  WOS is that good.  

It’s kind of funny that some teams lower the bar to just scoring on WO-S, what the heck bring your whole team or pack it in. Who cares if Liberty scores or not score. We will have our second or 3rd string out on the field before the 4th quarter. We are not a one-dimensional team. I mean a one trick pony team. LOL I’m gearing up for my playoff trash talk. Look, the fans from WO-S respect our opponents in every way, we know Liberty has based their whole season on beating the Mustangs.  

2 hours ago, wosfan1992 said:

Just a fun stat , WOS gave up 46 total yards the entire game last night. 44 came from the 1st half.

That was gross yards. Net yards which is what everyone goes by was a total of 16 yards given up. That's according to WOS stats. 

2 hours ago, GUNHO said:

HJ missed their chance to score when the QB missed a wide open receiver in the middle.No WO-S defender in the area,they were all covering the run.Don't know if he would have scored but he had a good shot at it.Good call by the OC anyway.

He wouldn't have scored....if we can run down the best RB in the area we would've ran that WR down....:)