Port Neches-Groves v PA Memorial

RoschonsBigBro

7 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Putting on a show to warm up, that's probably more to get your own team going. Highly unlikely that an overly aggressive warm up routine would intimidate...lol

Wow...look at those superior jumping jacks. :)(just did 500 jumping jacks face)

The technique is just flawless lol 

5 minutes ago, PA4Real said:

I see every team get pumped up for the game.  Home and Away.  Is this really a discussion???  

Keep it moving please...Keep it moving people, Nope, straight ahead. Don't look to the right or the left, just keep it moving....lmao

It's keeping us out of trouble..lol

39 minutes ago, The Goat said:

We warm up  every game!  Nothing new to  us. Did  we lose  some  and  win  some  yes! Will we  win Friday  night?  Yes!  Be ready  for  this ARSE whipping. 

The whipping yall gave L train when they had five fumbles,and it was 0-0 until 2q,that better not happen friday because if yall have 0 in 2nd the game might be out of reach,i can promise you one thing we won't turn the rock over 5times,i wasn't there to see that game but that don't sound to good at only 27-7 with one fumble ran back for a td,you want to know how i really feel Pam is in trouble they just don't know it yet,there going to come in thinking that we have this and take a beating!

8 hours ago, SFA85 said:

One thing you people in the Mecca of Foosball keep overlooking is PAM's DBs have been playing against 6A competition since the 9th grade.  No one on PN-G compares so go ahead and think this kids can't cover the best WR's in the country......  The world for that matter.......

How am I overlooking anything when I picked the Titans to win? And I have been around long enough to watch the Titans face the 6A schools so I completely understand what those players went through and how they are playing right now. 

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

yup and we went out there and made a statement with Golke  bringing the woodshed to that WR. It is all in the books after that play.

Great post,man i miss chris i can't believe hes gone,oh you left the "H" out of his name just letting you know, Gohlke, you prolly just miss typed,but anyway i hope we lay that wood come friday night on there qb,Png wins this one and all of Pat is shocked.

8 hours ago, Stattrax/FreeBG2 said:

I know.. Tell the guy from the other paper that... He is writing article with 2 moms about the importance of the game!!!! SMH............

Yeah I went to do that and remembered this isn't TJ vs. PNG or Lincoln vs. PNG. This is Memorial vs. PNG for the first time every. It is a huge game in District 22-5A and if this series grows into a rivalry I will deal with it in about 10 years.

46 minutes ago, indianforever said:

all I say is watch out for #22 on PNG defense that's one man I wouldn't want to piss off during a game

Hes the one that will take Kh out of the game and rattle him,its coming get ready,this is no joke lejeune,and 48 said there gonna get him good,lol,vade is 48 the one that got called for rocking vidors player and the horse c was called on him which he said it wasn't he had him by the jersey,lol.

4 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Yeah I went to do that and remembered this isn't TJ vs. PNG or Lincoln vs. PNG. This is Memorial vs. PNG for the first time every. It is a huge game in District 22-5A and if this series grows into a rivalry I will deal with it in about 10 years.

Its not TJ, Lincoln vs PNG, Nederland per say, but it is a Port Arthur High School vs Mid County school.  The schools don't have the tradition, but the cities have a tradition so to speak.  Its just a story on the history of the city rivalries relating to football.  I'm sure it'll start off with the past rivalries/games vs the teams and come to present day Memorial teams vs Mid County teams.  Regardless if the schools no longer exist, Lincoln and TJ students now have kids that go to Memorial, so the history still lives on in a sense.

6 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

Hes the one that will take Kh out of the game and rattle him,its coming get ready,this is no joke lejeune,and 48 said there gonna get him good,lol,vade is 48 the one that got called for rocking vidors player and the horse c was called on him which he said it wasn't he had him by the jersey,lol.

Just curious, how many Qb's have they taken out already, or this season?

22 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Agree 100%

This district is full of crybabies. 42-12 man we played with heart. Had it not been for those pick 6s. 27-7 we turn the ball over hey you guys only won by 20 at one point it was 0-0. Only central and Ozen took the L and left it alone. I guess everyone team in this district looks for moral victories. Cry when a team doesn't shake your hand three times in a night. Cry about enrollment numbers everything you can imagine. 

So it's set up with our enrollment numbers  and athletes we should win every game. And if a team comes close (lose by +20) they can take a moral victory. 99% of png fans say png win 99% of PAM fans say PAM. But we're looked as being cocky. Smh. 

And just for the record PAM competed in 6a many years just not so much last two years what other local team could have multiple wins against Ns WB Lp Dp.(some over double our enrollment) but we never complained Just play the game.

6 minutes ago, outanup said:

Just curious, how many Qb's have they taken out already, or this season?

well for one vidor's is tougher than yours and he had that limp going on when 22 got all over him,and i didn't mean take out out of game,was meaning put him on the turf and take him out of his game plan,its coming watch i also seen nederland put him down and he looked scared,and he was limping too so get ready good game but png wins.

I've said it once & I'll say it again. No Team in 22-5A should be within 30 pts of Memorial. That being said; that should be expected. Just as Memorial wouldn't be within 30 pts of the Teams in the District with WB. It is what it is. There is one clear cut favorite in 22-5A, that doesn't mean you don't compete & try to win the game. If you get Blasted, it's not the end of the world, you still have other important games to focus on. A lopsided loss shouldn't define your Season, but it can send you into a tailspin if your Team's mental psyche isn't kept in perspective. I Love the freshness PA has brought to the District. Taking nothing away from the Nederland Dominance, besides that our District hasn't had much Buzz. This environment Friday should be 2nd to MCM matchup. Good Luck to both.

16 minutes ago, Bigcam2903 said:

I've said it once & I'll say it again. No Team in 22-5A should be within 30 pts of Memorial. That being said; that should be expected. Just as Memorial wouldn't be within 30 pts of the Teams in the District with WB. It is what it is. There is one clear cut favorite in 22-5A, that doesn't mean you don't compete & try to win the game. If you get Blasted, it's not the end of the world, you still have other important games to focus on. A lopsided loss shouldn't define your Season, but it can send you into a tailspin if your Team's mental psyche isn't kept in perspective. I Love the freshness PA has brought to the District. Taking nothing away from the Nederland Dominance, besides that our District hasn't had much Buzz. This environment Friday should be 2nd to MCM matchup. Good Luck to both.

Out of Likes! 100% THIS^^^^^^^^. It's not like we aren't use to losing..lol PAM is a worthy opponent.

If a miracle happens and we win this game, I wouldn't be surprised if we get blown out by Nederland..lol

49 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

This district is full of crybabies. 42-12 man we played with heart. Had it not been for those pick 6s. 27-7 we turn the ball over hey you guys only won by 20 at one point it was 0-0. Only central and Ozen took the L and left it alone. I guess everyone team in this district looks for moral victories. Cry when a team doesn't shake your hand three times in a night. Cry about enrollment numbers everything you can imagine. 

So it's set up with our enrollment numbers  and athletes we should win every game. And if a team comes close (lose by +20) they can take a moral victory. 99% of png fans say png win 99% of PAM fans say PAM. But we're looked as being cocky. Smh. 

And just for the record PAM competed in 6a many years just not so much last two years what other local team could have multiple wins against Ns WB Lp Dp.(some over double our enrollment) but we never complained Just play the game.

There are no moral victories in losing by 20

Only the last 2 years.  They were a playoff fixture in '10. '11, '12.  How would the Mecca of Foosball fair.  Not well I can imagine.  Not all that consistent in this league let alone go up to 6A.  Losing to WO-S 4th string QB and beating Silsbee doesn't impress.   Titans laying 20......