Port Neches-Groves v PA Memorial

RoschonsBigBro

16 minutes ago, pakronos said:

it's a black out I hear for Friday...i'll wear white....Kenny will help with the black out when he turn off the lights lol...wait let me stop, people got feelings smh lol...PNG fans how yall looking as far as health wise?? meaning I guess yall been healthy all year...so have PAM. a factor that hasn't been talked about is the kicking game. this game will be close. beyond the 20, PAM kicker is not good...improving week by week though I give him that. I wish they ride the QB as hard as they ride the kicker. he is young and doing his best. I was  real hard on the kicker the first two games, but I hear he's a sophomore. his leg is stronger compared the first two games. fg unit is suspect for PAM. bad snaps at times or it's a jailbreak. getting better, but it happens atleast once a game.

We've left some points off the board. 

3 hours ago, Bigcam2903 said:

I've said it once & I'll say it again. No Team in 22-5A should be within 30 pts of Memorial. That being said; that should be expected. Just as Memorial wouldn't be within 30 pts of the Teams in the District with WB. It is what it is. There is one clear cut favorite in 22-5A, that doesn't mean you don't compete & try to win the game. If you get Blasted, it's not the end of the world, you still have other important games to focus on. A lopsided loss shouldn't define your Season, but it can send you into a tailspin if your Team's mental psyche isn't kept in perspective. I Love the freshness PA has brought to the District. Taking nothing away from the Nederland Dominance, besides that our District hasn't had much Buzz. This environment Friday should be 2nd to MCM matchup. Good Luck to both.

Lol ok 30 points huh what about five fumbles train had agains't the mighty titans and it stil wasn't 30,yall are in for a rude awaking this will be a tight game period.

4 hours ago, Bigcam2903 said:

I've said it once & I'll say it again. No Team in 22-5A should be within 30 pts of Memorial. That being said; that should be expected. Just as Memorial wouldn't be within 30 pts of the Teams in the District with WB. It is what it is. There is one clear cut favorite in 22-5A, that doesn't mean you don't compete & try to win the game. If you get Blasted, it's not the end of the world, you still have other important games to focus on. A lopsided loss shouldn't define your Season, but it can send you into a tailspin if your Team's mental psyche isn't kept in perspective. I Love the freshness PA has brought to the District. Taking nothing away from the Nederland Dominance, besides that our District hasn't had much Buzz. This environment Friday should be 2nd to MCM matchup. Good Luck to both.

From what i heard today that Pam didn't sent us alot of tickets to fill our side up which we would with ease,don't know how true it is but the word is they don't want us to pack our side if true they must be worried that it might be too loud and pressure will be too high for the big ole Kh to take,idk but if it's true thats chicken s

1 hour ago, Bigcam2903 said:

You have better insight than me. Lol. Will you be at the game?? I may ride by after work 

Nope.  On my 3rd set of 10.  I will be here in a hornet nest of fake indian fan(atics) watching a cooling tower

8 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

From what i heard today that Pam didn't sent us alot of tickets to fill our side up which we would with ease,don't know how true it is but the word is they don't want us to pack our side if true they must be worried that it might be too loud and pressure will be too high for the big ole Kh to take,idk but if it's true thats chicken s

You shouldn't believe everything you hear. IJS

57 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

Get a friggin clue, these kids south of 73.dont need more ignorant fuel.  Noise doesn't make people slower

6 hours ago, Gabe said:

Yeah I went to do that and remembered this isn't TJ vs. PNG or Lincoln vs. PNG. This is Memorial vs. PNG for the first time every. It is a huge game in District 22-5A and if this series grows into a rivalry I will deal with it in about 10 years.

I am most likely one of the "Moms" being referred to and the intended purpose of the article from what I understand is simply to hear stories from PNG and Memorial fans who are friends, co-workers, relatives...etc about their feelings on the game and how they've been interacting with each other this week, like if there's been any "smack talk", pranks, friendly wagers...etc!    That's IT...actually the reporter didn't bring up anything about the "past" , but it did come up in conversation so I am confident there will be some mention of the past history between PNG, TJ, and Lincoln...nothing wrong with that!  But, I feel, along with many others that the main focus should be on the HERE and NOW,  the PNG/PAM Showdown...INDIAN vs TITANS Ep 1, and not be overshadowed by all us "old schoolers" relishing the past!  I work with a lot of people from PA, a couple of them have sons that play on the team, and they are all really excited to have the MC schools vs PA "rivalry" back and we've enjoyed bantering back and forth this week!  One of the PA "Moms" said the kids are loving all the attention and publicity this game has brought to their school and community cause they've all grown up around MCM/ PNG vs Ned/Bum Phillips Bowl and all the local and statewide attention it gets, and now they get their chance to be a part of SETX HS football history and create their OWN story they will tell their kids, grandkids, great-grandkids!  I just hope it goes something like this after Fri night...."I was in HS the first time PNG played PAM and boy was it EXCITING, our Titans fought hard, but those Indians gave us a scalpin'!" Haha!  

I will leave you with this...my husband and I travel quite often, and have been all over  the U.S...football usually always comes up in convo at some point cause we LOVE IT, and anytime we are asked where we're from, I usually say Port Neches TX...and I almost always get the "I got no idea where that is" look, but he quickly follows with, Pt Arthur TX (TJ '92 grad) and the reaction is pretty much always...depending on their age of course...oh yeah, that's where Jamaal Charles/Jimmy Johnson/Babineaux bros/Kevin Everett/Danny Gorer...etc is from!! MCM may hold the title of biggest HS football rivalry in TX, but that just doesn't hold a candle to the 8 golden footballs recently given to PAISD for each alumni that has played/coached in the Super Bowl....most in the NATION!  Now, THAT'S what I call HISTORY and TRADITION!  Heck, most outsiders think Wade Phillips is from PA too...lol!  All that, to say...you are the MIGHTY PAM TITANS and we are INDIAN NATION...the first chapter of the story will be written Friday Night!!