Port Neches-Groves v PA Memorial

RoschonsBigBro

1 hour ago, Coach Frey said:

This will be my first game in the Golden Triangle. When I coached at Westbury in Houston most of our games had not so great crowds. Back in my hometown of Brenham, we could pack em in pretty good, but from what I hear tonight should be nuts. I'm having a hard time picking Memorial to win seeing how they went life or death with Houston Westside. Westside beat us last year over at Westbury, but we weren't very good, and well, they weren't either (I think they lost 84-0 to Katy in round one of the playoffs). Brenham manhandled Westside in Week 1 this year, and Brenham isn't all that great this year either. I tend to think that PNG will manage the game better and keep the ball away from that standout corner PAM has and will win by 14.

Do you realize Livingston and Lumberton were successful at moving the ball against PNG. Nederland beat Livingston 51-9. Memorial beat Nederland 42-14 soundly. PNG definitely cannot contain Elijah Hines. They might scheme to slow down the pass but Hines is a special talent. I guarantee he rush for 150-200 yds if he get 15-20 carries. Png runners are too slow and Memorial secondary is underrated!

12 minutes ago, P.A Texas in da building said:

Do you realize Livingston and Lumberton were successful at moving the ball against PNG. Nederland beat Livingston 51-9. Memorial beat Nederland 42-14 soundly. PNG definitely cannot contain Elijah Hines. They might scheme to slow down the pass but Hines is a special talent. I guarantee he rush for 150-200 yds if he get 15-20 carries. Png runners are too slow and Memorial secondary is underrated!

Do you realize as well that Livingstons yards mostly came in the 2nd half with defensive starters out and Lumberton scored once on offense and another on a fumble return? If you call that moving the ball then sure.

47 minutes ago, P.A Texas in da building said:

You havent seen and don't know png....newb. if hines gets in the open field yes, he is dangerous. However  that porus o line has not been tested. If a not so good Houston 6A took it them, png is way more sound than westside

PAM by double digits. Based on talent alone PAM should blow the Indians out easily but unfortunately that may not happen due to the sub-par coaching on our end. Kenny's play calling will cost the Titans at some point but it won't happen tonight. Other than the PNG QB I truly believe PAM is better at every other position. Should be a good game and the atmosphere will be much more intense than it was against Nederland. I expect Hines to have a solid showing tonight and I really want to see PNG attack Vincent so that he can showcase exactly why he's going D1. I'll be rooting for the Indians come playoff time but tonight it will be all about the Titans.