Port Neches-Groves v PA Memorial

RoschonsBigBro

Word is X Box is reading all these posts as his pre game... So X Box, I leave you with this..........

Its just a game.

You have all the athletes.

You have all the D1 prospects.

You are the Pride of PA.

Your coming from 6A playing a weaker 5A team

Its in the bag.

PN-G is smaller.

PN-G is weaker.

PN-G is slower.

Hell PN-G has a QB that cant even drive yet............................................... (Sorry R.J.)

Don't sleep on us... Because we are coming, and we are bringing Hell with us..............................

PEACE!!!!!

2 hours ago, PAT409 said:

Yes weaker QB play and coaching but not enough to overcome the talent disparity. RJ will shine the next couple of years for sure but that will be due to the lessons he learns tonight and in the playoffs from being constantly pressured and on the run.

Coaching is everything in high school football. PNG 35 - PAM 28 PAM needs to sell me on how good they are. Beating a down in the ditch Nederland was one thing; a flying high Purple Haze is another.

17 hours ago, P.A Texas in da building said:

Do you realize Livingston and Lumberton were successful at moving the ball against PNG. Nederland beat Livingston 51-9. Memorial beat Nederland 42-14 soundly. PNG definitely cannot contain Elijah Hines. They might scheme to slow down the pass but Hines is a special talent. (I guarantee he rush for 150-200 yds if he get 15-20 carries. Png runners are too slow and Memorial secondary is underrated!)

I tried to warn you guys!!!

Congrats to Pam great game i knew it would be,there fast every where,but Png will be fine we needed this test for the playoffs,think about this in 99 we lost a close game to Wos and went all the way to Houston,so we will be fine,good luck on the rest of yalls season that was a game just like i knew it would be.

On 10/13/2016 at 8:28 AM, PA4Real said:

If Memorial wins big - They were supposed to, they have all the talent and a big school.

If Memorial wins by 10 - They're not as good as everyone says they are, I thought they were supposed to blow out the Indians by 30.

If Memorial wins by 1 to 3 pts - We should have won the game.  The score doesn't matter, Its a moral victory.  Winning isn't everything.

If PNG wins - We always knew PNG was a better team, PAM was overrated.  Talent isn't everything.  Our coach is better.  The intimidation tactics didn't work. We played with more class and discipline.  You need to teach the PA kids respect for the game and sportsmanship, not shaking hands got the Indians fired up.

Yea, that about covers the comments on threads and posts after Friday's games from the Injun fans.

I heard some of this after the game in the parking lot. Lmao!