Port Neches-Groves v PA Memorial

RoschonsBigBro

Can we keep this to sports so it doesn't get locked again guys. I look forward to this game and expected some good back and forth from Titan fans. We got all the way side tracked.

Baby bro throws two and runs two in this one bringing his td total to 31 on the season. Hines and Angelle will look like monsters in this one though in their own rights.  Hughes has a clutch performance, people forget he is right near the top of stats as a rusher, very productive kid. PNG defense never stops PAM but slows it down enough after halftime. PAM goes up in score first but loses the lead and never regains. 

PNG 35

PAM 28

i don't think the  "coach" from PAM will know how to play vincent as in who to cover. so locate five and the injuns will have a field day. I love hines, but he's a back that needs to be fed and "coach" don't know how to use him. unfortunately, gang tackling of two or more he can't sustain due to his stature. also the "coach" play calling is suspect. if png get on the wr early in the game, as in play them REAL close, they can get some picks. why?? because the plays are scripted for PAM the first qtr. why do you think the production falls off the second qtr??? anyway, "coach" loves throwing to the sidelines early. obviously blitzing lil tom brady (sarcasm) will result in HUGE sacks and or fumbles. faircloth will be playing chess....xbo...i mean "coach" for PAM will be playing checkers.

21 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Can we keep this to sports so it doesn't get locked again guys. I look forward to this game and expected some good back and forth from Titan fans. We got all the way side tracked.

Follow BIGRO's advice and all will be okay on this one.

PAM 35

PNG 24

Vincent will shut McZeal down. Hines will show that the PNG defense is a tad bit overrated. This will be Roschon's toughest test. I love Memorial WRs vs the PNG Achilles heel, their secondary. Should be a good game, but give me the home team with a chip on their shoulder.

35 minutes ago, jake94 said:

PAM 35

PNG 24

Vincent will shut McZeal down. Hines will show that the PNG defense is a tad bit overrated. This will be Roschon's toughest test. I love Memorial WRs vs the PNG Achilles heel, their secondary. Should be a good game, but give me the home team with a chip on their shoulder.

Could definitely go this way.  I agree. This wpuld be my if things go wrong for us take.

9 minutes ago, Tj yellow jacket said:

Funny how we have more receivers then just one lol. Put your best on him that's fine with us.

that don't get it. forgive them. imo mczeal IS NOT going to get them. it's the other wr(back up qb) that's a deep ball threat imo. also when they line the rb up in the slot. PAM only have one GREAT corner, one GOOD corner and the rest is avg at best. TRUTH!!! if they  don't put vincent on #12 i think that's the back up qb, it will be a long night. mczeal is gonna be that possession guy that's gonna pick key first downs. the GOOD corner can hold him from getting RAC yards, but he has a tendency of not turning his head in time. he's big and physical, if he turn his head, he can be deadly.

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

that don't get it. forgive them. imo mczeal IS NOT going to get them. it's the other wr(back up qb) that's a deep ball threat imo. also when they line the rb up in the slot. PAM only have one GREAT corner, one GOOD corner and the rest is avg at best. TRUTH!!! if they  don't put vincent on #12 i think that's the back up qb, it will be a long night. mczeal is gonna be that possession guy that's gonna pick key first downs. the GOOD corner can hold him from getting RAC yards, but he has a tendency of not turning his head in time. he's big and physical, if he turn his head, he can be deadly.

Nah he is a kicker and wr, the backup qb is a db. But your point is taken. Riggs is the most consistent receiver we have. Has made a big play or two in each game 

if this game was played week 1 or 2, i will give the edge to PAM on talent alone to win. BF have taken his play dough and molded his pieces and can handle this.  for some reason, PAM is a sucker for screens smh lol...they fall for the oakie doke everytime. like my bestie say, "if the o-line barely touch you and you almost to the qb, you just been had.....SCREEN  and they fall for it hook. line. and sinker.

7 minutes ago, pakronos said:

if this game was played week 1 or 2, i will give the edge to PAM on talent alone to win. BF have taken his play dough and molded his pieces and can handle this.  for some reason, PAM is a sucker for screens smh lol...they fall for the oakie doke everytime. like my bestie say, "if the o-line barely touch you and you almost to the qb, you just been had.....SCREEN  and they fall for it hook. line. and sinker.

I'm sure they'll take advantage of it. Plenty of tape out now. coaching staff had done a good job finding tendencies of teams on both sides of the ball this year, can't speak on previous years. They finally have the players to execute how they want to attack