Port Neches-Groves v PA Memorial

RoschonsBigBro

Maybe and I am not saying this will happen at all but it's just history I have seen first hand covering games.

PNG attacked Ozen's Tony Brown and Jeremiah Rose had a good game.

PNG attacked Central's PJ Locke and Kaleb Sparks had a long touchdown against him.

It is not in PNG's nature to just stay away from a certain player so this could make for great action whomever Vincent is on. Because man he is a special defensive player and will make his presence felt in a hurry. 

Don't sleep on #10!! He had a really good year last year, if he can touch it he will prob catch it. He has been a Td machine since Jr. High. Not sure why he isn't getting more opportunities.  But he is big and physical, and prob the best blocking Wr. Looks to have great concentration! Did anyone see the catch he made last week? Hughes can catch also along with #5 out of the back field. RJ will have plenty of weapons if Vincent takes Mczeil out of game. Should be fun I have been watching football in mid county/PA/BMT/ Orange for a long lime, this game is pretty hyped up. Not like MCM, if both teams stay competitive for years to come should be great rivalry.

11 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Maybe and I am not saying this will happen at all but it's just history I have seen first hand covering games.

PNG attacked Central's PJ Locke and Kaleb Sparks had a long touchdown against him.

It is not in PNG's nature to just stay away from a certain player so this could make for great action whomever Vincent is on. Because man he is a special defensive player and will make his presence felt in a hurry. 

Yeah Jj did have a huge game against Tony Brown. I know for a fact they will take advantage of open opportunities and weaknesses elsewhere but shying away from one side of the field isn't happening. KJ is great, but he will have to earn his plays like everyone else has on that field. Plus with the competitor that my brother is, unless advised by BF, KJ will see the ball his way. Out to prove things in 2016

14 minutes ago, Gabe said:

I covered that game & remember BF throwing at Tony Brown the first 8 or so times he threw the ball. He drew 1 or 2 pass interferences and I think Rose caught a long pass. It felt like Faircloth wanted to prove a point and I asked him about it. He denied it lol.

The McZeal/Vincent matchup will be fun. Wish I could be there to watch it.

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

if this game was played week 1 or 2, i will give the edge to PAM on talent alone to win. BF have taken his play dough and molded his pieces and can handle this.  for some reason, PAM is a sucker for screens smh lol...they fall for the oakie doke everytime. like my bestie say, "if the o-line barely touch you and you almost to the qb, you just been had.....SCREEN  and they fall for it hook. line. and sinker.

^^^^^This is what I think PAM will see alot because of their aggressive defense.

Come on guys.... Act like you know football... If for 1 second you think taking away MCZeal with your best defender is a good thing your crazy... I'll take my chance all day with the other Wrs if Vincent is tied up with MCZeal the whole game... This is not a one trick pony show... We have several other receivers that can get it done... This ain't no Vidor talk... It's the truth... Truth..... Lol....... If PAM does not get penetration on the O line.... PNG wins this game... You heard it here first.... Cuz Ole Stat said so......... Hines will get his yards, and Jr. will throw for some yards.... But mark this down....

X Box... I know your reading this......... You better not go to sleep on the ole Injuns, cuz if you do, your only chance at a DC in recent history might slip away....... You like to bring the house on D.... We will screen you to death.... Better get the read option in order as well.... And please put your best D1 on one guy all night...........

And that's the bottom line........ Cuz Ole Stat said so..............

Throw out the history, throw out the stats, throw out records...........

We are just going to have a Ole Fashion throw down........................

1 hour ago, ciscokid1989 said:

Its all on kadon if hes come with it game will not b close. Go titans

..... smh....sigh....okay, i'll say it....if they move Valcin to play offense and defense, he might not get sacked/fumble too much. in other words if they go to the formation they had when holmes and romar brother was running backs, that would give bam....kadon protection and an extra second or so. hines will block, but he can only block by cutting a lineman low. valcin, the linebacker from kelly, can play running back. that kid is a grown man. other wise PAM better hope the o-line can block way better than they have in the past, the center snaps the ball correctly because  for the past 2-3 weeks they all been high throwing the rhythm off, and have the Gods of football on their side. depending on the qb to win this game is a HUGE mistake. if this was singleton or fisk, i would agree.

10 hours ago, Gabe said:

One thing you people in the Mecca of Foosball keep overlooking is PAM's DBs have been playing against 6A competition since the 9th grade.  No one on PN-G compares so go ahead and think this kids can't cover the best WR's in the country......  The world for that matter.......

More than likely is the history of PORT ARTHUR teams instead of just MEMORIAL vs PNG-Ned.  If the two cities didn't have HISTORY, this would just be a game of undefeated teams.  This is more than a game of undefeated teams.  City history always plays factors in games like this.  If not, why so much passion from fans from both sides of the spectrum?? 

You can't have history from teams that have never played before, so my educated guess is thay they're talking about something else. lol  Why do an editorial, if it isn't history btw the cities.

The only issue I have with some is the name calling of kids.  Bambi??  Not cool.  Regardless what anybody thinks, that kid is getting a full ride to college to play football.  Something's he's earned.  Regardless if he plays the way anybody on this earth think he's supposed to be playing.  Calling a kid names on a message board is beyond weak IMO.  Coaches being criticized is part of the gig, we all get that, but when you bring name calling of players is where any father (coach or not) would draw the line. In my humble opinion.  I honestly can't stand any adult belittling a kid.  I've heard grown men down T-ball players, middle school players, and high school players and its all the same to me.  DEPLORABLE !!!

The same people that say the kid would be a star at PNG or Nederland are the same ones that bash him for being a "soft" player.  We have to understand the difference between a passing pocket qb (Kadon), a run first QB that can throw (Jones), and a true duel threat QB (Johnson).  You also have a just run QB in Vidor.  Let the kids play ball and stop acting like the outcome of the games will change our lives in some way.  Kadon, Jones, Ladia, Johnson, McZeal, Riggs, Vincent will all go off to college and enjoy they're youth and this will all be a memorable chapter n their lives.  While the same people will be on the same message boards talking about how horrible this or that kid is.  Instead of keeping it classy and just talking sports.  Grown men and women.  Let's keep it respectful and about what's on the field.

1 hour ago, SFA85 said:

One thing you people in the Mecca of Foosball keep overlooking is PAM's DBs have been playing against 6A competition since the 9th grade.  No one on PN-G compares so go ahead and think this kids can't cover the best WR's in the country......  The world for that matter.......

You exaggerate much? No doubt they can play and I feel PAM will win in a good game but that is just ignorant talk. Also PAM gave up 31 points a game last year and PAM has only faced 1 top 100 ranked WR in the last two seasons and that was Corbin from West Brook. PAM got whipped on a consistent basis in 6A and now with them being one the biggest 5A schools in the state some of you fans want to get the bighead. 

With that said I still think PAM 35 PNG 28

2 hours ago, SFA85 said:

A Vidor poster did something similar. Stating that they played against The QB at Channelview..blah blah blah...That point means nothing if you didn't win the game.

Yes PAM has played against 6A competition....and got their butts handed to them.