Port Neches-Groves v PA Memorial

RoschonsBigBro

11 hours ago, Stattrax/FreeBG2 said:

Come on guys.... Act like you know football... If for 1 second you think taking away MCZeal with your best defender is a good thing your crazy... I'll take my chance all day with the other Wrs if Vincent is tied up with MCZeal the whole game... This is not a one trick pony show... We have several other receivers that can get it done... This ain't no Vidor talk... It's the truth... Truth..... Lol....... If PAM does not get penetration on the O line.... PNG wins this game... You heard it here first.... Cuz Ole Stat said so......... Hines will get his yards, and Jr. will throw for some yards.... But mark this down....

X Box... I know your reading this......... You better not go to sleep on the ole Injuns, cuz if you do, your only chance at a DC in recent history might slip away....... You like to bring the house on D.... We will screen you to death.... Better get the read option in order as well.... And please put your best D1 on one guy all night...........

And that's the bottom line........ Cuz Ole Stat said so..............

Throw out the history, throw out the stats, throw out records...........

We are just going to have a Ole Fashion throw down........................

Maybe McZeal isn't the receiver Rose was but when last time we played PNG a kid named Aaron Brown, who's one of the better JUCO corners in the country, manned him up. This kid was supposed to be a huge difference maker and put up some numbers when Brown got hurt but even though he had about 20 targets he didn't make a real difference and it hurt PNG's offense, I remember the starting rb getting pulled for ineffectiveness because we didn't have to respect the pass with your biggest threat cancelled out. If PAM comes out ready to play I think PNG gives up their usual 40+ they do to good teams and PAM wins by two or three scores.  

3 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Maybe McZeal isn't the receiver Rose was but when last time we played PNG a kid named Aaron Brown, who's one of the better JUCO corners in the country, manned him up. This kid was supposed to be a huge difference maker and put up some numbers when Brown got hurt but even though he had about 20 targets he didn't make a real difference and it hurt PNG's offense, I remember the starting rb getting pulled for ineffectiveness because we didn't have to respect the pass with your biggest threat cancelled out. If PAM comes out ready to play I think PNG gives up their usual 40+ they do to good teams and PAM wins by two or three scores.  

This is 2016. Different cast and crew from the last time we played Crosby.

7 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

you also have to deal with sophomore QB Roschon Johnson who is also a 247 sports prospects just like Crosby's

You Indian fans reiterate how we got whipped this and that in 6A , but for the life of me PNG would get freaking slaughtered with a hacksaw in the district with the likes of North shore ( state champ), LaPorte, Deer Park, West Brook , A district we couldn't compete with depth , but other than 2 years were VERY competitive , when was the last time PNG got to the Semis in 5A , let along 6A lol ? , Yeah tell me in 99 , please , get a grip on reality , and come back down to earth , PNG has NOT been relevant in NOTHING but Mid-county HISTORY lol...

34 minutes ago, NDNation said:

A Vidor poster did something similar. Stating that they played against The QB at Channelview..blah blah blah...That point means nothing if you didn't win the game.

Yes PAM has played against 6A competition....and got their butts handed to them.

You  think  taking on Northshore and  LaPorte  and DP is an  easy  task? We  played who  and what  was given to  us, we didn't  complain  we competed. Now it's time for 22-5a to feel the rath of the  Titans. (We're  handing  butt whippings every week  including this week!)

Edited by The Goat

6 minutes ago, indianforever said:

you also have to deal with sophomore QB Roschon Johnson who is also a 247 sports prospects just like Crosby's

Yessir, Roschon Johnson and the O-line for the Indians are the X factors.  How well can they hold off the Titan D is the question. Titans offense will score, no doubt.  How much? Who knows, but if our def plays to their potential, PAM does not lose.

4 minutes ago, indianforever said:

Lol, PAM has been dealing with Jalen Hurts(Alabama), Maciah Long(Kansas) and Austin Upshaw(Memphis) the last few years in district play. The talent level those kids had around them also dwarfed anything PNG could ever hope to have. I'm sure they're relieved they get to deal with Johnson. 

Roschon has given these Indian fans a new lease on PNG football life , YOU guys haven't won THIS district in how long ? We all know this district is WEAK ,and has always been , NOW you have the Titans to bring UP the competition , everybody on the board has said it , if they won cool , if they don't cool too , there's NOTHING to hip hip hoooray about , Now the playoffs is the biggest test , playing teams like PNG , Nederland , Lumberton , WON'T prepare a team for the likes of Manvel , Temple , so for the Titans it's really bittersweet in the end

3 minutes ago, Finesser said:

Roschon has given these Indian fans a new lease on PNG football life , YOU guys haven't won THIS district in how long ? We all know this district is WEAK ,and has always been , NOW you have the Titans to bring UP the competition , everybody on the board has said it , if they won cool , if they don't cool too , there's NOTHING to hip hip hoooray about , Now the playoffs is the biggest test , playing teams like PNG , Nederland , Lumberton , WON'T prepare a team for the likes of Manvel , Temple , so for the Titans it's really bittersweet in the end

Much respect to RJ but not just him ALL of the Indians have given us a new lease on honor pride and tradition!!

25 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

My point was that if they want to take there best Player and put him on our 3rd best receiver, because he has a offer to ATM.... Then go ahead. I love the fact that X Box might have that idea in his head... I never stated McZeal was going to put up big numbers... But the difference he could make would be to take Vincent out of the game on the other side of the field for the other guys.. So yes he can be a difference maker... I agree on the 40 points.. I have said it all along, PAM should win every district game by at least 3 scores... But once again, if X Box goes with some crazy strategy, I am all for it... That might actually give us a chance... As for the Crosby vs PNG games, I honestly do not remember. Crosby seems to remember the few times we have lost to yall... I semi remember a kid named Mirka, and the twins, thats about it....

16 minutes ago, Finesser said:

You Indian fans reiterate how we got whipped this and that in 6A , but for the life of me PNG would get freaking slaughtered with a hacksaw in the district with the likes of North shore ( state champ), LaPorte, Deer Park, West Brook , A district we couldn't compete with depth , but other than 2 years were VERY competitive , when was the last time PNG got to the Semis in 5A , let along 6A lol ? , Yeah tell me in 99 , please , get a grip on reality , and come back down to earth , PNG has NOT been relevant in NOTHING but Mid-county HISTORY lol...

But we aren't on here bragging about being relevant. Heck, we get ripped in 1st and 2nd round every year.

7 minutes ago, Finesser said:

We were CO DC's with Ned last season. Which means nothing in the long run, but we have been the cherry on top of the cup cake..co cherries.

19 minutes ago, Finesser said:

I am new to the forum. Could you please list me the relevance factor of all the PA schools, from the TJ days to now... Thx...................

28 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol, PAM has been dealing with Jalen Hurts(Alabama), Maciah Long(Kansas) and Austin Upshaw(Memphis) the last few years in district play. The talent level those kids had around them also dwarfed anything PNG could ever hope to have. I'm sure they're relieved they get to deal with Johnson. 

45 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Your logic is some stupid. Most of what you say revolves around games you saw years ago. Dude 4-5 years ago in 2011-2012 the New York Giants were football champions. So were San Francisco Giants.  Kobe Bryant was still good and Kevin Durant actually took a team to the finals. That's essentially saying oh yeah years ago yalls defense sucked so it must suck now. One year can make all the difference in sports. Those same kids arent even on the team. I can take a legitimate argument but this has no basis, validity and was a waste of everyone's time including my own who read it.

18 minutes ago, PNG2720 said:

Much respect to RJ but not just him ALL of the Indians have given us a new lease on honor pride and tradition!!

True, its a team game.  But you need that special QB or RB on offense. Period.  You guys have the QB for 5he present and future.  Without him you cannot say PNG would be where they are.  Right???