Port Neches-Groves v PA Memorial

RoschonsBigBro

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Port arthur 33 is a snitch and called my boss on me so be careful with your words ...so anyway, png fans, I'm not a homer. Yes I like to see my team win. I drive 100 miles every Friday to support them, but I'm real. PAM o-line, qb, and coach will lose this game. Blitz, blitz blitz. On offense screen them to death. They not very smart on the sideline to make in game adjustments. Special teams is highly suspect. When they don't trust the original special teams starters, they put all the starting wr and db on special teams.

You have a special way with words..lol.

1 hour ago, Eagle91 said:

I have a hard time believing PNG will stop PAM. We know PNG will line the defensive back's about 10 yard's off of the WR. PAM likes to throw the quick short passes and let their athlete's make plays. I have never seen PNG put their DB's up close to the line of scrimmage so PAM can get those easy yards whenever they want to. This will definitely be a shootout and PNG will have to score 40 or more to win this game. PNG will score some points but to win this game they will have to get some turnover's. PNG can expect Memorial to try intimidation tactics before the game and it won't be too classy. And for any of the kid's on PNG that lived in PA before, expect PAM to be after your arse and out for blood!

They aren't  intimidation  tactics, it's pregame  warm up  and we've been warming up that way  a few  years. Its just who  we/they are. 

Ok , I'll be honest , Roschon is good , better yet he's better than good , and hes only a sophomore , geeeesh , he will be a top 10 recruit before it's all said and done , and more than likely he WILL  beat PAM during his tenture, I honestly believe that he's that good , I've seen him in action personally , I just can't see him beating THIS PAM team because it's a bit to much talent on the D , but man he's going to give them guys fits I'm not naive to that lol

3 minutes ago, indianforever said:

whats the warmup/intimidation tactics consist of?

Just warm up and a bunch of  high fives to our PA theme song. Then we'll meet at the  50 yd line to stare you  down  and discuss  how  we're going to take down the  opponent, but we're  not trying  intimidating  anyone. THAT'S NOT OUR STYLE! 

2 hours ago, PortArthur33 said:

Barry Switzer actually downplayed the talent of Marcus Dupree as freshman at OU and didn't start him from the jump because it didn't look right starting a freshman and these guys have been on the TEAM all of these years, and he comes to his first practice and makes them look bad because he was a once in a lifetime athlete.  

Now later on, the same coach complained when he went out of a game with cramps rushing for over 200 yds in the first half and had the AUDACITY to say we lost because Dupree was out of shape and couldn't rush for 400 yards that game.  Not the TEAM could have played better, but 1 player didn't rush for 400 yds.   

Barry Switzer is a joke.

5 minutes ago, akifan94 said:

I remember in 99' (yeah, yeah ages ago) LaMarque players and coaches stood by our entrance to the field taunting the players. It didn't workout well for them. Different time and team but it will backfire at some point. 

It's just our thing we do to get ready to Play. 

10 minutes ago, akifan94 said:

I remember in 99' (yeah, yeah ages ago) LaMarque players and coaches stood by our entrance to the field taunting the players. It didn't workout well for them. Different time and team but it will backfire at some point. 

yup and we went out there and made a statement with Golke  bringing the woodshed to that WR. It is all in the books after that play.

19 minutes ago, The Goat said:

Just warm up and a bunch of  high fives to our PA theme song. Then we'll meet at the  50 yd line to stare you  down  and discuss  how  we're going to take down the  opponent, but we're  not trying  intimidating  anyone. THAT'S NOT OUR STYLE! 

so is this new are did yall do it to the 6A schools also in the past years that whipped yalls arse

4 minutes ago, The Goat said:

Hey call it what you  want, but  save the  whining and name calling for  someone else.  

He probably didn't attend PNG-Lincoln/TJ games....

Why don't they hold hands and hug it out before the game.  At the end of the day, if a team wants to not shake hands to mentally prepare for a game, get out your feelings and just enjoy the game.  That should actually give them more fire for the game.  Regardless, I don't think the kids on either side care, WE make a big deal of it.  Class or No Class, that's the question. lol

Keep it to the game gentlemen. Now here is something to look at.

QB-PNG

RB- PNG because he is fast also and bigger...slight edge here.

WR-PAM

DB-PAM

O-LINE-PNG

D-LINE-PAM

LB-TIE

SPEC TEAMS-PNG

FANS-PNG...I'd PAM lose how many of these new titan fans will be back?? I been here for 15 years.

BAND-PAM

COACH- PNG. This right here is where png wins the game

7 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Putting on a show to warm up, that's probably more to get your own team going. Highly unlikely that an overly aggressive warm up routine would intimidate...lol

Wow...look at those superior jumping jacks. :)(just did 500 jumping jacks face)

The technique is just flawless lol