Hey MC...

pakronos

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

Oh, they were bigger and faster. You don't agree?

Outmanned are you talking about the injuries or are you whining about the numbers...  Numbers that neither school has control over?

Bigger and faster?  To me, it's the typical PA Memorial team.  They have size and speed every year.  We know thay because we play them every year for about 8 years...

20 minutes ago, bigned85 said:

Nederland is no doubt in a down year. They were dominated Friday night. Heck that's the law of averages, its going to happen. But, it will not be that way forever. PAM will NOT dominate Nederland or 22-5A every year count on that. Cupcake district, OK  but Nederland has been at the top of this district for the last 5 years and still you ALL have judged your teams performance this season by how you did against Nederland and shown nothing but disrespect. But keep on believing the fairytale you are telling yourself just be ready for LN and the Bulldogs. We are down right now but we will not stay down. Our history proves that.

i wouldn't brag about being king of cupcakeville....IF and really do mean IF we win the DC, so what. that's not our goal or expectations. the expectations are being set now....DOMINATE EVERYONE. why??? because we have the resources to.

16 minutes ago, thaghost said:

No sir, I didn't specifically call YOU a whiner. Just SOME from you fan base. I simply asked you becuase you said something about being equal. So let me ask you, which seems to be CLOSER to "equal"

NS 4600 - PAM 2200 =2400 difference 

PAM 2200 -NED 1580= 620 difference 

Point made. Depending on your numbers you get to pick from the best or if you have big numbers you get to pick from the best of the best. Just trying to keep it real.

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Outmanned are you talking about the injuries or are you whining about the numbers...  Numbers that neither school has control over?

Bigger and faster?  To me, it's the typical PA Memorial team.  They have size and speed every year.  We know thay because we play them every year for about 8 years...

Why are you on the side of PA?........nevermind. I'm not whining. I already said that, but I have seen you whine about play calling and refs.

whats more funny was when PA Lincoln was "undermanned"  we didn't cry. nederland enrollments was higher than us, hell one year PN-G went to 5A and two years later, mysteriously returned lol. only thing was when you played in nederland you got screwed even harder...in PA you got a kiss with some spit, but still got screwed. apparently Nederland tried to molest Vidor and fought them off. ONE team i know of PUNCHED NEDERLAND IN THE MOUTH AT HOME AND THAT WAS THE 03 La Marque Cougars. outside of that, you have bulldogs and bad refs.

6 minutes ago, pakronos said:

people screaming "disrespect"....MC, more nederland than PNG, have "disrespected" us for years. what this win has done for our program is to send a message to all these parents/kids that THINK the grass is greener in MC. hopefully this will have them stay and wait till it's their time. it's so hard to discuss this on this board with out mentioning other things, but if you from PA, you already know what i'm talking about...in other words, besides Fourney, i saw NO  kids that "look" like they from PA on offense..hmmmmmm...and the ONE on defense was pretty much a non factor.

This right here.  "Look". Really. 

I'm from PA, quess I wouldn't  "look" like I was based on that statement.

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

maybe because HE KNOWS the dirty truth about the golden boys of MC...and how it really goes down. ijs

See, this ismthe total disrespect I was talking about.Your comment are not based on a stupid football game. Something else is eating at you. Have a nice day my friend.

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

See, this ismthe total disrespect I was talking about.Your comment are not based on a stupid football game. Something else is eating at you. Have a nice day my friend.

actually i am talking about football "friend". when certain teams play nederland, our boys get off the bus down by 14. they tried it with Vidor...guess it didn't work. so, what are YOU talking about??? did i strike a nerve?? is there another agenda you are hiding...it's okay...you are in the sharing zone...share with us...

19 minutes ago, Realville said:

Point made. Depending on your numbers you get to pick from the best or if you have big numbers you get to pick from the best of the best. Just trying to keep it real.

It's funny...  Non of this was said vs. Goose Creek Memorial, who was the biggest school in the district for 2 years and who are now in 6a.  Never heard this argument not once.. 

6 minutes ago, bigned85 said:

This right here.  "Look". Really. 

I'm from PA, quess I wouldn't  "look" like I was based on that statement.

welp it is what it is...the well has run dry for the mutts. gone are the days of that ONE guy that made nederland...yoder, atterberry, butler(i think was the best) and the others that soulja listed. so you get PAM kids, well that are black kids. what other heavily populated city/school is next door to nederland...as in  CLOSE RANGE?? BECAUSE THEY SURE IN THE HECK NOT COMING FROM BMT!! the golden boys can't compete with Brook. Central boys to thugged out for you(sorry jags lol) and Ozen boys aren't good enough.

1 minute ago, baddog said:

You tell your kids that every game they have lost to Nederland is due to being cheated. They were never outplayed, which is why they grow up with attitudes like yours. So unfair to the kids. It's like a participation ribbon. No nerve struck here....you?

I'm done. Have a good day.

I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET BUDDY LOL!! you do know the score of the JV game was supposed to be in the 70's??? 3-4 TD's were called back...hmmmm...it was seen two weeks ago against Vidor that it's bad over in Nederland. when they see LATE flags thrown like Friday on a poor acting job by the punter for nederland. didn't matter,still got dominated.

11 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It's funny...  Non of this was said vs. Goose Creek Memorial, who was the biggest school in the district for 2 years and who are now in 6a.  Never heard this argument not once.. 

GCM didn't thumb their nose at all the other teams in the district, and they beat Nederland two years in a row.

51 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Ol' Uncle Robanadana has an extra room, food and a car for a legit 4.4.

I'm on my way.  I weigh about 260.  Run a legit 4.4.  I am concerned about the food.  Don't eat veggies.  Beef, it's what's for supper.  Car, I'd like a Lamborghini, but will settle for a Dodge Challenger Hellcat.  Room, gotta have Laz-z-boy recliner.  At least a 50" flat screen (I'm almost blind).  

Btw, my wife of 48 years is all in on me moving to your place.  Message me directions.  It's a match made in heaven, Uncle Rob!

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

GCM didn't thumb their nose at all the other teams in the district, and they beat Nederland two years in a row.

ghost said it best, the beaumont teams took it on the chin and moved on. they don't like PA and we don't like them...BEEN THAT WAY SINCE I WAS IN SCHOOL AND BEFORE THEN. however, we have RESPECT for each other. here you nederland whining and crying...you have lumberton fans getting butt hurt already cause i put "lol" in the title of PAM vs Lumberton... LOL!!! welp you gonna get dominated and teased and disrespected too, not as bad. i'm holding my tongue in two weeks till i get a better feel lol...i'm a wrestling nerd...think of PAM as the nWo....

1 hour ago, baddog said:

THUMPING noses? Dude did you seriously type that? I know and understand its a "rivalry" but, all I've read from some of the Bulldog faithful is that you have won 6 MCM in a row and that #7 is coming the last game of the season. 

4 minutes ago, thaghost said:

THUMPING noses? Dude did you seriously type that? I know and understand its a "rivalry" but, all I've read from some of the Bulldog faithful is that you have won 6 MCM on a row and that #7 is coming the last game of the season. 

No, it is thumb. I'm not everyone else. I don't flaunt our victories. That's for children. If we beat PNG this year, I might say, "that's 7" and call it a day. I don,t have to beat my chest to feel like a man over a high school football game.

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Good grief! I am not arguing with anybody. I just made an objective statement based on fact. If you read my post you will see that I have already welcomed PAM to the district a couple of times. Everybody knows that PAM and WOS has always been a hot bed of talent. Go start an argument with somebody else. Let me repeat it again I am happy to see PAM in the district.

1 hour ago, thaghost said:

Ok I wasn't going say anything but I've gotten tired of all of the "WHINING." So far it's "PAM enrollment this, PAM enrollment that" to that I say BLAH, BLAH, YADA, YADA. That was the same thing we were saying the past three to four years when we were taking it on the chin from NS, LP and DP. Last season we played not one but TWO "STATE CHAMPIONS" from 6A and 5A. George Ranch had a bigger enrollment than PAM did. I've sat and watch SOME say bigger enrollment means we should dominate. I also say to that BLAH BLAH YADA YADA. What means we should dominate? EXPECTATIONS, WEIGHT ROOM, TRAINING, COMMITMENT. That's why some have been outplayed. Am I'm saying that other programs in 22-5A don't have those things? NO, I'M NOT. It's just that when Central "took theirs to the chin" they got up dusted themselves off and moved on. When Ozen got "pulverized," they dusted themselves off and got ready for Central. Here came PAM third district win and SOME OF THEIR FANS want PAM income taxes audited, want to check our birth certificates checked and God only knows what else. I mean damn just face it, your team may just be on a "down year." It's not like PAM asked, "please drop us to 22-5A,PLEASE." If anyone's to blame, blame yourselves/coaches. Because if they would stop RECRUITING players/parents then PAM would still be 6-A. Oh I know, the parents/players want better education and YADA YADA. Those same parents should probably be around a tad bit more to make sure their kids(because PAISD didn't help conceive or give birth to them) aren't apart of the problem, but the solution. With all that being said, good luckto you ALL the rest of the season. 

PAM is the best of 22-5A  this year no doubt. Hat's off and welcome to the district, its good for all the local schools to have this rivalry. I disagree on the recruitment. Parents with kids are moving North. How many schools have been closed, or even rebuilt smaller in Paisd? Sims gone, Edison gone, Pease gone, Carver gone, Woodrow no kids. And  many schools rebuilt smaller due to declining enrollment. Tj's enrollment alone in the 70's was bigger then PAM"S,not even including Lincoln, SFA and Byrne. South of 73 there isnt much left, no Banks, Credit Unions, Malls, Car Dealerships not even a McDonalds or Sears. PAM and Adams are both North of 73. Downtown and the west side of town are boarded up, not even a grocery store. My point is no infrastructure in PA to keep them there, kids and families moving North and going to other isd's.

29 minutes ago, Realville said:

Good grief! I am not arguing with anybody. I just made an objective statement based on fact. If you read my post you will see that I have already welcomed PAM to the district a couple of times. Everybody knows that PAM and WOS has always been a hot bed of talent. Go start an argument with somebody else. Let me repeat it again I am happy to see PAM in the district.

I'm just stating facts.  Not trying to argue either..  But the comment about numbers is pretty lame.  The GCM example is a good one.  And no mention was made of their numbers.