22-5a after week 5

RoschonsBigBro

42 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I don't think central will beat Nederland, may not beat us either 

You all lost to Livingston.  With a 9 team district and needing 5 wins to guarantee a playoff spot, you all have pretty much sealed your fate.  We lost to 2 of the top 3 teams in district and i promise you, the Raiders will loose to them too.  Enjoy your win over Lee because the Raiders will loose the next 3 games...

Central still have a shot at this. first, MUST WIN AGAINST THE LOWER TIER!! they must beat lumberton, livington, lee and ozen. now with that being said, they will need help from everyone to beat nederland, meaning someone from the lower tier to come out of nowhere and put another L on the dogs(assuming nederland beats central) They will need nederland to lose against PAM and PNG....a key factor will be this ruling that seems to have got swept under the rug. if the UIL finds a guilty verdict, coupled with a loss to PAM and PNG...nederland COULD be on the outside. if that comes to light, the central vs livingston game just became huge for central

10 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Central still have a shot at this. first, MUST WIN AGAINST THE LOWER TIER!! they must beat lumberton, livington, lee and ozen. now with that being said, they will need help from everyone to beat nederland, meaning someone from the lower tier to come out of nowhere and put another L on the dogs(assuming nederland beats central) They will need nederland to lose against PAM and PNG....a key factor will be this ruling that seems to have got swept under the rug. if the UIL finds a guilty verdict, coupled with a loss to PAM and PNG...nederland COULD be on the outside. if that comes to light, the central vs livingston game just became huge for central

1 game at a time for Toby and the Jaguars.  That's why I said win 5 of the next 6, won't need any help then.  In my opinion if they can't do that, they don't deserve to get in.  Would be a big disappointment for a year that had high hopes.

1 hour ago, Jag Insider said:

You all lost to Livingston.  With a 9 team district and needing 5 wins to guarantee a playoff spot, you all have pretty much sealed your fate.  We lost to 2 of the top 3 teams in district and i promise you, the Raiders will loose to them too.  Enjoy your win over Lee because the Raiders will loose the next 3 games...

Your right, the odds are against us. If y'all get your qb situation figured out you'll be alright. If not, then like I said y'all MAY lose to us as well. 

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Centrals game with Nederland will almost be a win to get in game.  Central loses to Nederland and i dont think it will matter what the UIL rules

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

Your right, the odds are against us. If y'all get your qb situation figured out you'll be alright. If not, then like I said y'all MAY lose to us as well. 

I hadn't been able to make the practices over the last couple of weeks due to work so i don't know how the 2 have compared in that aspect but i have seen the 2 in live game action.  Shouldn't even be a debate but...

4 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

Jaguars will win 5 of the next 6 games and get in as the 4th seed.  Screenshot this statement...

I hope you don't think they will beat Png because thats not going to happen,i hope your meaning ned won't make it,lol,but who knows any thing can happen,just like i know ned will be a closer game than people think against pat,if the dogs get blown out really bad then there playoffs might go down drain depending on if uil gives them a loss,lol,jmo

2 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

1 game at a time for Toby and the Jaguars.  That's why I said win 5 of the next 6, won't need any help then.  In my opinion if they can't do that, they don't deserve to get in.  Would be a big disappointment for a year that had high hopes.

Yeah because i know the jags are way better than they have shown show far,i assume it's coaching tell me if im wrong i don't know,theres pretty good talent over there.