22-5a after week 5

RoschonsBigBro

11 minutes ago, sportsfan_01 said:

If you are going to use us to build your credit up at least give correct information.  PNG scored once with a pass to number 6 and it was in the second half of the scrimmage.  Vidor scored 3 times once on starters and the other 2 on backups.  

Actually PNG scored on a draw play for about 35 yrds not a pass

12 minutes ago, sportsfan_01 said:

If you are going to use us to build your credit up at least give correct information.  PNG scored once with a pass to number 6 and it was in the second half of the scrimmage.  Vidor scored 3 times once on starters and the other 2 on backups.  

Beat me to it. I was about to say something lol.

16 minutes ago, sportsfan_01 said:

Lol # 6 ran right off left side trap play to the end zone 37 yards,that was the play,js

19 minutes ago, sportsfan_01 said:

Impressive... Keeping stats from a scrimmage? Did you ever get in the game as a student? Or just at the half? He was not building up anything. Simply making a honest assessment.... 

18 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

I hope you don't think they will beat Png because thats not going to happen,i hope your meaning ned won't make it,lol,but who knows any thing can happen,just like i know ned will be a closer game than people think against pat,if the dogs get blown out really bad then there playoffs might go down drain depending on if uil gives them a loss,lol,jmo

Nederland already played the best team on their schedule WOS.

I want the rest of the district to know that Vidor is a contender for the DC.

8 hours ago, REBgp said:

No doubt Vidor will have trouble with PNG's passing attack.  The Pirates will have to make long scoring drives, and get a few breaks to win imo.  With the Liv game hanging over Ned, it's hard to predict fourth place.  That's a game (District) changer.

You will have to stop Vidor's running attack. Not sure if anyone can. I know Vidor can eat up some clock.

my point being  y'all glorify that scrimmage with us and it was just a scrimmage.  I'm pulling from my old memory and not running to hudl or YouTube for answers.  But glad you hold it so dear to the heart that you scored.  it looks like y'all are the ones keeping stats.  So just because I couldnt remember all the details of how yall scored it means I never played.  

2 minutes ago, sportsfan_01 said:

my point being  y'all glorify that scrimmage with us and it was just a scrimmage.  I'm pulling from my old memory and not running to hudl or YouTube for answers.  But glad you hold it so dear to the heart that you scored.  it looks like y'all are the ones keeping stats.  So just because I couldnt remember all the details of how yall scored it means I never played.  

It means you came back with a smart arse response to a honest post... So you got one right back...

36 minutes ago, AdvoSETexas said:

You will have to stop Vidor's running attack. Not sure if anyone can. I know Vidor can eat up some clock.

I can tell you this we will stop vidors run,not completely they will get yards,its bend but don't break,i just dont think they can stop our off too many weapons besides just the run game,like i said before if you let vidors off stay on field they will slowly eat the clock and game from you,make a few stops and we will beat them,unlike ned we have a qb thats for real,jmo.

I think vidor loses to PNG and PAM, maybe even lumberton ( feel kinda crazy saying that) and the ONLY reason I say that is vidors running game will hammer you at the beginning, once you figure it out then you have a fighting chance, but can lumberton figure it out is the question. I think PNG and PAM have the W though, vidor plays tough but PNG and PAM are healthy and vidor played a hurt Ned team and escaped with a W by one. I don't think that kind of playing will get a W against such a high octane offense as PNG and PAM.....HOWEVER.....tell that to everyone who THOUGHT they had the district figured out, with this wild year anything seems possible

2 minutes ago, indianforever said:

My question is has vidor played anyone yet?.....we know Nederland and central are both down this year...not trying to take credit away from the Pirates but the only decent team they played beat the brakes off of them

You gonna get whooped by an indecent team again this year?  7 straight, a playoff spot on the line, and heck we may even get to play you with the same QB that played the week before.  This is not what you want to be doing, I promise.

4 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

I think vidor loses to PNG and PAM, maybe even lumberton ( feel kinda crazy saying that) and the ONLY reason I say that is vidors running game will hammer you at the beginning, once you figure it out then you have a fighting chance, but can lumberton figure it out is the question. I think PNG and PAM have the W though, vidor plays tough but PNG and PAM are healthy and vidor played a hurt Ned team and escaped with a W by one. I don't think that kind of playing will get a W against such a high octane offense as PNG and PAM.....HOWEVER.....tell that to everyone who THOUGHT they had the district figured out, with this wild year anything seems possible

I think folks underestimate how.good Neds defense is, especially against the run

2 hours ago, Stattrax said:

This is like Chumperton revisited... A known loser wins a few games and people come out of the woodworks? I guess you want everyone to Vote for Hillary as well? 

I got your known loser. Playoffs 2009, 2011, 2012. Playoffs 2016 if you want to wager...name your amount. Beat crud out of y'all in 2012.  Three rounds deep in 2011(when was the last time PNG went that deep).Sounds like a you're the know loser. Except for the fact that I have a lot of respect for most of the Indian fans on the board, I would take you to the woodshed. BTW, make the wager against this known loser light on yourself.

11 minutes ago, robanadana said:

BTW, when was the last time y'all won MCM?

16 minutes ago, robanadana said:

I got your known loser. Playoffs 2009, 2011, 2012. Playoffs 2016 if you want to wager...name your amount. Beat crud out of y'all in 2012.  Three rounds deep in 2011(when was the last time PNG went that deep).Sounds like a you're the know loser. Except for the fact that I have a lot of respect for most of the Indian fans on the board, I would take you to the woodshed. BTW, make the wager against this known loser light on yourself.

Would you like to compare PNG and vidors records?

R

59 minutes ago, robanadana said:

43 minutes ago, indianforever said:

Would you like to compare PNG and vidors records?

Lmao! Relax guys, our game is in two weeks!!! It's going to be one hell of a game.