22-5a after week 5

RoschonsBigBro

2 hours ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

How would you have liked to have been his grammar teacher?

That's why I just bypass ALL his comments.  I don't have time to decipher where one sentence ends and the next one begins. He may be making some valid points but i guess I'll never know...:)

29 minutes ago, indianforever said:

now that its official that Nederland will have to forfeit the win against Livingston does that mean the lions have a shot at the playoffs?

That means it helps everyone in district that has a legitimate shot at the playoffs.  A loss by the Bulldogs tonight and one to my Jaguars next week, will have us right where we need to be... 

17 hours ago, thaghost said:

Hope you have a ticket already. 

i was there and seen the titans beat up on a down dog team,with a good qb in there it would have been a diff out come,not as bad of a beating,just wait until you meet them indains it will be a good game and not a blow out,just watch,i tell you what its been a while since i seen the dogs not pack there side,oh and kary jr is a beast,and hes going to my tigers i hope,lol,great game Pam i expected nothing less hard hitting game 

14 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

I wonder if it would have been Central in the news with this infraction, would a final verdict take this long to be handed down?  Let me stop before they lock this thread too...

Won't be locking threads for that discussion bro, I promise. It isn't the topic, it's the way some are wanting to discuss it. Just trying to keep it out of the sewer.