22-5a after week 5

RoschonsBigBro

25 minutes ago, thaghost said:

We can score defensively, and KO returns. Ask Central and Ozen. We can and will score quickly. 

When playing Vidor, scoring fast isn't a good thing.  The best defense is to keep their offense off the field and behind schedule on 2nd and 3rd downs.  They were getting 10-15 yards on QB sneaks against Cental.  So Xbox will have to score everytime PAM has the ball and no snaps until around 5 sec left on the play clock......

But, Operation Bust that Bubble begins Friday night......

My theory, PAM will have District won before Wk 11 (when they play Vidor), so I wouldn't expect their starters to play the whole game.  So I don't think PAM will blow Vidor out.  A lot of football before then.  Anxious to see how PAM does against Ned and PNG.  They been in the thick of things in 22-5A for a long time.

7 hours ago, AdvoSETexas said:

Nederland did fine last Friday. One of our QB got hurt, and Lange came back in still injured from the Dayton game. Simmons did not play against Vidor either.

Just waiting on the UIL to decide. I hear PAISD is slow responding with all the PW needed by the UIL.

I talked with a friend of mine,and he spoke to james ware he told him we will know for sure friday about what the UIL decided about the dogs qb,he might be back friday night for Pam don't know yet,this will be interesting,it might be make or break on the year who knows.

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Not very difficult, Barbers Hill beat them by 5 tds before we blew them out. I think PAM at least equals what BH did to them.

Great math 14.2...then Porter smoked y'all. How about that for geometry? BTW, I would be sweating this...you might get us again in the playoffs and you'll get to face #23 all over again. Ask the school board if it's OK.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 9:11 AM, robanadana said:

Y'all keep saying PAM is Tier 1 and automatic but I'm not sold. Let's see how they fair with nederville and as they get further in the schedule. Again, I don't think anyone goes through this district undefeated. PAM is going to have he11 with our offense because they haven't played it before. Every 6A school we face does because it's not an offense for them to run due to their depth. PNG vs. Vidor this year is gonna be as good as a game as us and ned. Right now, our kids are full of confidence which is a rare commodity for Vidor football. Exciting times and well worth the $6 price of admission. Cheap.

Vidor barely held on to beat Nederland.  Nederland outplayed them in the second half with a QB that hadn't seen the field since week 1.    They won't have that luxury with PNG or PAM.   They'll have to score on virtually every possession.  Just the way I see it.

1. PAM/PNG

3. VIDOR

4. NED

6 minutes ago, KingSnake said:

Vidor barely held on to beat Nederland.  Nederland outplayed them in the second half with a QB that hadn't seen the field since week 1.    They won't have that luxury with PNG or PAM.   They'll have to score on virtually every possession.  Just the way I see it.

1. PAM/PNG

3. VIDOR

4. NED

nederville was getting smoked until they were helped by some very generous officiating...been going on for 35 years. Keep making excuses as to why you lost. You lost, period, end of story.

11 hours ago, jake94 said:

I think they had around 275 rushing which is 175 below their season average. Most of it came in the first half or so it seemed.

Neumann had his defense figured out after halftime and slowed  Vidor's run game enough to come back in the 2nd half.   The 2 pt conversion was predictable and well run.   Vidor deserved the win based on that one play.  They wont be able to keep up with PNG or PAM

11 minutes ago, KingSnake said:

1. PAM/PNG

3. VIDOR

4. NED

I thought the QB played the first half against Dayton. So that would be week 2.

8 minutes ago, robanadana said:

nederville was getting smoked until they were helped by some very generous officiating...been going on for 35 years. Keep making excuses as to why you lost. You lost, period, end of story.

You too blind I guess to see your dbs grabbing on for dear life on every pass play. Cant wait to go to the bone yard next year.  You caught a mamed lion and braggin, congrats tropy hunter, no wonder you cant win consistently.  Its one big cry baby pity party over there, toughen up.

2 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

You too blind I guess to see your dbs grabbing on for dear life on every pass play. Cant wait to go to the bone yard next year.  You caught a mamed lion and braggin, congrats tropy hunter

I saw some holding by our dbs at the end of some pass plays, but you can't see those and not the holding by the o- line allowing the holds on the pass plays.