22-5a after week 5

RoschonsBigBro

55 minutes ago, GameChanger84 said:

Get out of your moms basement. You           obviously don't have job considering the amount of time you spend researching vidor football.

I didn't realize they had basements in this part of Texas with the water table being so high? Either I don't have a job or I have a real good one that allows me to have three computer screens on my desk. One screen for emails, one screen for work and one with SETXsports, Maxpreps, Chron.com and whatever else I need spilt into quartiles. I'll let you decide which one it is. Maybe you should get a better job you don't have to post from your phone all the time? 

I know you only have four posts but what you'll find out about this site is the less you know the more annoyed you get.

7 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I didn't realize they had basements in this part of Texas with the water table being so high? Either I don't have a job or I have a real good one that allows me to have three computer screens on my desk. One screen for emails, one screen for work and one with SETXsports, Maxpreps, Chron.com and whatever else I need spilt into quartiles. I'll let you decide which one it is. Maybe you should get a better job you don't have to post from your phone all the time? 

I know you only have four posts but what you'll find out about this site is the less you know the more annoyed you get.

You got me.... I only have 2 screens!!

VIDOR FOR HEISMAN!!!!!!!!

43 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I'm sorry. Forgive me for being ignorant. Thank you for reminding me how awesome Crosby people are. Y'all freaking rock!! Maybe one day I'll be blessed enough to set foot in your town. Until then, I can only dream of what greatness truly is.

1 hour ago, Stattrax said:

You got me.... I only have 2 screens!!

VIDOR FOR HEISMAN!!!!!!!!

That's what we normally have too but my workgroup runs a software program that requires us to use a 30" screens as the main display. I think I was supposed to turn the other one back in to IT but my boss never said anything so now it's basically dedicated to SETX or streaming MSNBC during the day.   

4 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

That's what we normally have too but my workgroup runs a software program that requires us to use a 30" screens as the main display. I think I was supposed to turn the other one back in to IT but my boss never said anything so now it's basically dedicated to SETX or streaming MSNBC during the day.   

You're going to make me measure mine now.

1 hour ago, GameChanger84 said:

I'm sorry. Forgive me for being ignorant. Thank you for reminding me how awesome Crosby people are. Y'all freaking rock!! Maybe one day I'll be blessed enough to set foot in your town. Until then, I can only dream of what greatness truly is.

You're forgiven. My Dad always told me it's better to let somebody think you don't know something than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

On 9/28/2016 at 6:50 AM, vidor96pirates said:
11 hours ago, vp93 said:

The stats from the High School has Vidor having 370 total, 347 on the ground and 23 passing.

Yeah thats a far cry from the ned fan that said they gave 100 less than that

plain and simple neds def is not better than ours against the run,we will find out in one week what vidors run is made of,Png wins period i don't know the score but they will get there tails beat,this game will be aleast a 14 point game and im being nice,lol.vidor is tough theres no doubt it will be a game,they beat ned so they will come to Png probably playing harder than against ned,Png better not be sleeping on it because they will get beat if they dont play like they can,i agree this vidor team is good and hungry,hurry up oct 7th when we finally face a good team

19 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

plain and simple neds def is not better than ours against the run,we will find out in one week what vidors run is made of,Png wins period i don't know the score but they will get there tails beat,this game will be aleast a 14 point game and im being nice,lol.vidor is tough theres no doubt it will be a game,they beat ned so they will come to Png probably playing harder than against ned,Png better not be sleeping on it because they will get beat if they dont play like they can,i agree this vidor team is good and hungry,hurry up oct 7th when we finally face a good team

In a few weeks after you play Vidor/ Pam & Ned  you will know your run defense is not quite on a par with the puppies . You will also know ours was good enough . I am pretty impressed with your secondary and think they really show it vs Livingston 

23 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

You have NO way of knowing that Neds defense isnt as good as yours, all you have is cupcake smeared on your helmets

On 9/28/2016 at 6:50 AM, vidor96pirates said:

6 minutes ago, Olddog said:

In a few weeks after you play Vidor/ Pam & Ned  you will know your run defense is not quite on a par with the puppies . You will also know ours was good enough . I am pretty impressed with your secondary and think they really show it vs Livingston 

Yall better figure out a qb because our Lb's will get after whats left if yall still have a qb that can play,i will be at yalls game better hope Pam don't put a hurting on the players too bad because i talked with a old coach from there and he said the titans want dogs bad,so it's gonna get real physical up in there,they better stay away from kary jr because he will take you out of the game,that kid is bad to bone.

14 hours ago, Stattrax said:

5 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

Yall better figure out a qb because our Lb's will get after whats left if yall still have a qb that can play,i will be at yalls game better hope Pam don't put a hurting on the players too bad because i talked with a old coach from there and he said the titans want dogs bad,so it's gonna get real physical up in there,they better stay away from kary jr because he will take you out of the game,that kid is bad to bone.

We will sure figure,hope, stay away and try.... Might wanna get that blood sugar checked 99... 

3 minutes ago, outanup said:

We will sure figure,hope, stay away and try.... Might wanna get that blood sugar checked 99... 

4 minutes ago, outanup said:

calm down,lol,yeah i might need too,im never going against dogs i hope they pull off up set,thats why im going to Pat to watch a good game,because ours will be boring,with that said go dogs,i think this game will be closer than Pam would like it to be,because they haven't played a good def yet either,jmo.

7 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

calm down,lol,yeah i might need too,im never going against dogs i hope they pull off up set,thats why im going to Pat to watch a good game,because ours will be boring,with that said go dogs,i think this game will be closer than Pam would like it to be,because they haven't played a good def yet either,jmo.

Hope you have a ticket already.