WOS-Houston KIPP Northeast

tennisbc

13 hours ago, Sobriquet said:

For a while it looked like WOS would never find anyone willing to play them to make it a 10 game regular season. I think KIPP deserves a big hand from WOS fans for being there.

I know we (Central) usually play up (6A) for non-district games but WO-S is the one smaller school I'd love to put back on the schedule in 2018 when realignment and schedules are redone...

5 hours ago, tennisbc said:

Just glad for a game on that week, both teams need the game for district. WOS can work on their kicking game for extra points.

People tend to forget that CD had a field goal and made the majority of his XP's. A few tweaks and he will be automatic. I've already  seen it. I'll be working with him some more. He'll be fine, he has the leg and the ability. It's just a few kinks in his teqnique that are easy to fix.

I feel sure coach Thompson will empty the bench like he has the last three games if there is not going to be a JV game mustang starters will get to rest early the mustangs have a outstanding JV agan outstanding speed that's not new at west orange stark. and wr have good hands and speed to burn looking at the program last night we counted 15 kids will return and up to this point they have had a lot of playing time PS I need to buy a program

4 minutes ago, robanadana said:

I would love to start a Vidor vs. WOS regular season series again instead of yearly scrimmage. Those were always epic battles in the past. I just think that WOS doesn't need to see another slot-T team again is why it will never materialize.

Ditch BC and play Vidor, logical choice to me for them.