WOS-Houston KIPP Northeast

tennisbc

On 9/10/2016 at 0:07 PM, Jag Insider said:

I know we (Central) usually play up (6A) for non-district games but WO-S is the one smaller school I'd love to put back on the schedule in 2018 when realignment and schedules are redone...

I would rather not. Big you remember last time, you know what I mean.... Smh

On 9/11/2016 at 8:21 PM, JWB said:

Word on the street is Coach T is gonna feed KIPP Fish dinners after the game...If so,that probably sealed the deal...Its hard to pass up a good fish dinner...Lol

Hard to pass up a Hamburger Depot dinner too. 

And that's my Hamburger Depot plug for the week… 

On 9/11/2016 at 8:39 AM, REBgp said:

Yes, hats off to KIPP for having the footballs to play WOS.

Yeah u right about that because nobody around our area had the peaches to do it like I said before jasper Coach said he rather have the bye the play on us and Celina Coach slammed the phone down screaming no 

12 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Here is info on the school:

This is the hidden content, please

And here's their Sch.  They had Galveston O'Connell sch who Evadale beat in a scrimmage.  Coach T will have to punt on first down to keep this under a hundred.

This is the hidden content, please

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Does this game  Even deserve a thread?  I was gonna go do some scouting but that will be a waste of time as well...

Scouting? You dont even scout Jaguar opponents. You jumping on your HC's school now huh Tiger/Panther/Jaguar Dad……. 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Scouting? You dont even scout Jaguar opponents. You jumping on your HC's school now huh Tiger/Panther/Jaguar Dad……. 

BG he need to change that C to an S on that helment.....lol.....

FYI ....no need to scout, we all know its going to be another smashing on Sept  23rd....

45 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Why would it be??  

WOSGrad, you wanna add more clarity on this? 

You, correctly answered the question, BG.  Why would I put a game that is the textbook "no line" game on the pick ems?  Y'all have had enough freebies already between the weather and PAISD forgetting to pay its Entergy bill!

3 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

You, correctly answered the question, BG.  Why would I put a game that is the textbook "no line" game on the pick ems?  Y'all have had enough freebies already between the weather and PAISD forgetting to pay its Entergy bill!

Lmao!!! 

We are playing these guys on Friday right? I saw the Silsbee thread, but I thought we could discuss these guys. We never over look an opponent  I wonder if the weather will cancel this game? Any word if someone will air this game? I bet Kennedale will be scouting this one, or do you guys think that they were at the BC game last week. I have more questions this week than trash talk Ha Ha Ha.  Who knows this charter school is pulling from many parts of Houston, they may come to Orange and pay tuff.