Sub Varsity Results

Hagar

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Deweyville at Evadale this afternoon.   First 8th, followed by JV.

Eight was just a scrimmage and I couldn't get any score.   

At halftime Evadale is up 16-0.  First score was by our Soph WR on a 35 yard reverse and his Dadgum G'pa wasn't here.  Word was we'd start @ 6:30, but they started at 6.  #%##€&&$.

1 hour ago, Jag Insider said:

JV 

Jaguars 26

Pirates 44

FRESHMAN 

Pirates 32

Jaguars 6

Wow.  Shockers, but still, it's just underclassmen.  I still think the folks there Sat will see a h-elluva game.   Hope both play great, and no injuries.

3 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Wow.  Shockers, but still, it's just underclassmen.  I still think the folks there Sat will see a h-elluva game.   Hope both play great, and no injuries.

Our freshman hadn't ever seen that type of offense before and it showed.  Our JV played it a little better but I will bet anyone, that that Vidor offense will be held in check Saturday...

5 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Our freshman hadn't ever seen that type of offense before and it showed.  Our JV played it a little better but I will bet anyone, that that Vidor offense will be held in check Saturday...

You may be right.  Personally, no matter how many scores either team has, I still hope it's a typical, tight, clean, hard nose football game like normally happens when these two teams meet.  

2 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

Ol' #78 was making some big holes on the right side of the line.  Boys looked good.

Yes, much improved over last week.  But to be honest, that Warren JV had some big, good athletes.  Certainly anticipate the Warriors varsity being a force next year.