West Orange-Stark 42 Nederland 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 hours ago, NDOMAKONG said:

There were several pokemon stuck in the parking lot mud, it was a big time mud hot spot, many were caught til the tow trucks arrived

poke mon,huh,yeah you must have the mind of a kid,because only kids and wierd people play that stupid game,i bet you play it too,its ok you can tell us you play it,but be carefully i heard people getting hurt over that stuff,oh we dont get stuck indians have advanced this day and age,we have that fake grass! lol

52 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

poke mon,huh,yeah you must have the mind of a kid,because only kids and wierd people play that stupid game,i bet you play it too,its ok you can tell us you play it,but be carefully i heard people getting hurt over that stuff,oh we dont get stuck indians have advanced this day and age,we have that fake grass! lol

Is this post for real... like as in not a tongue in cheek or a joke...???  Are you 10?

6 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

You have turf in the parking lot?

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

I honestly don't think WOS faces a good challenge until the state Championship 

Players, coaches, and fans of WOS may not agree with you that our team will not be challenged along the way if we are fortunate enough to reach the State Championship game this season. I believe that every team will evaluate, and elevate their game plan to benchmark where they are as far as strength, and weaknesses, on both offense, and defense compared to WOS. By doing comparisons every game becomes competitive. JMO J

6 hours ago, WOS99 said:

You have turf in the parking lot?

i have never heard of big mud holes and getting stuff in a new parking lot,lol,and wos 99 im not a hater i really like wos always have,there all ways bad to bone,this year i think its the best team i have ever seen from there,which tells me all the other teams need to step it up,i met kj dad at one of our practices before work and he was tell me how hard they go i practice,thats the diff,every other team is soft,they dont practice like wos,they hit in practice the whole time like ts a game,so thats why here so good every year,best team in the state that would school teams took it dont matter,and they wont be stopped again...

26 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

i dont think they will score either,but if they get lucky its calvin tyler that gets one on busted play,that dude is a beast

The other RB was grinding in PN-G, #26.  He is strong and has very good feet...   Yes just as much as a threat as Tyler...

24 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

The only team that will challenge them on a Friday night during the regular season, Silsbee is off the list. 

Maybe so.  Maybe not...  Still 3 more games till WO-S...  Not to mention a bye week to prepare...  It could catch WO-S by surprise...

10 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

BG didn't you say Silsbee would beat WOS before the season started?

Yup, I was wrong. Then again Nederland is probably that bad, this will probably be Neumann's worst team by season's end. Silsbee will score (something the puppies couldnt do) at least 21-28 pts, but WOS might drop 50. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yup, I was wrong. Then again Nederland is probably that bad, this will probably be Neumann's worst team by season's end. Silsbee will score (something the puppies couldnt do) at least 21-28 pts, but WOS might drop 50. 

I thought someone said it. I think they might keep to 14 points but who knows.