West Orange-Stark at Port Neches-Groves/Post scrimmage comments here!

WOSgrad

3 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

We need to do a pole Cherokee vs Throw Up V-Who would you rather hear

V's up in a landslide. Hell I rather hear Memorial's umbrella song than Cherokee and ppl know how much I hate when Memorial plays that freaking song before the game is done. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

V's up in a landslide. Hell I rather hear Memorial's umbrella song than Cherokee and ppl know how much I hate when Memorial plays that freaking song before the game is done. 

In a landslide tho-I bet their lil chief be mad he never gets to take a break, It plays every 2 mins

On 8/13/2016 at 4:42 PM, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Still waiting on a certain png fan to give his highly qualified and omniscient point of view on last night. Or maybe he was out of town speaking as a guest lecturer at football coaching conventions. 

LOL....... I was at a coaching convention with Nick Saban.... I actually did not go to the scrimmage.. They really do not do much for me.... Controlled,, And almost never a full starting group in... From what I was told, its pretty much as I have said.. RJ will show glimpses of greatness, however hes a sophomore and just needs gametime... Defense has lack of speed and plays way off the ball... Hughes is fast, just need both lines to hold up... If you would like to reread my posts Im pretty sure I was spot on...

On 8/14/2016 at 8:52 PM, The Icon said:

Did someone say Statrax is doing weekly lecturers at Hamburger Depot? I'd pay good money for that!

It is in the works. I have been trying to work out a contract and it is in the process... I am using my Pick ems championship as leverage... SETX has language in the contract that will not allow me to play the pick ems if I am giving expert advice at HD.. They are calling it the "Buddy Garrity" clause. If it is not removed my lawyers think I should stall....... I will keep everyone updated...

3 hours ago, Stattrax said:

It is in the works. I have been trying to work out a contract and it is in the process... I am using my Pick ems championship as leverage... SETX has language in the contract that will not allow me to play the pick ems if I am giving expert advice at HD.. They are calling it the "Buddy Garrity" clause. If it is not removed my lawyers think I should stall....... I will keep everyone updated...

Too bad you not winning pickems this year. Its ok though, you can watch my dust! 

scrimmage went as about expected, Jack Dallas looked like a Senior should look, we had no answers for stopping them, did well in second half against the scrubs. Johnson will do fine at QB once he settles down and gets in his groove, threw one deep ball just out of reach from Mczeal will come with time. Defense made some good tackles, didn't see much arm tackling, Lejune pulled up on a couple of plays, one being interception could have killed the Wide Receiver but just zoomed right in front of him. Kid is Not scared to be physical by no means. Kicker / punter looks like we have a dandy, Hughes can be dangerous in open field. WE have a lot of work to do, need to get more reps with Johnson and Hughes had a couple of miscues and a int or two.  Other than that should be a fun year, ready for the next scrimmage with a bigger team in West Brook, Don't  think WOS will have any problems going thru district barring any injuries. Good luck to yall will be keeping a close eye on yalls season, on our side I see a lot of peanut shells and DR Peppers in my future lol