West Orange-Stark at Port Neches-Groves/Post scrimmage comments here!

WOSgrad

23 minutes ago, PNG2720 said:

He isn't the whole team. I did see a few interceptions. Good QB but saying without him we would be in a bad spot is just absurd have you heard of Bost he would step in just fine. Riggs is a good punter/ kicker without the wind. 

I agree, I never said they couldn't do anything without him. He is a sophomore and unless he has Tom Brady-like qualities in the 10th grade, he will go as far as his weapons and their execution takes them. I'm my bro's biggest fan but I am also a realist. A lifetime of being a Dallas Cowboy fan has humbled me hahaha

2 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I agree, I never said they couldn't do anything without him. He is a sophomore and unless he has Tom Brady-like qualities in the 10th grade, he will go as far as his weapons and their execution takes them. I'm my bro's biggest fan but I am also a realist. A lifetime of being a Dallas Cowboy fan has humbled me hahaha

He has a very bright future...he will make big plays this year with his legs

Even being outscored 3 - 1 I was pleased with the Indians. Alot of work to do but its obtainable. Roschon will be a beast. He had only 1 planned run. He is very very quick. He looked really nervous to start. Kid will be great. Saw Coach Faircloth doing alot of teaching

4 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Even being outscored 3 - 1 I was pleased with the Indians. Alot of work to do but its obtainable. Roschon will be a beast. He had only 1 planned run. He is very very quick. He looked really nervous to start. Kid will be great. Saw Coach Faircloth doing alot of teaching

That's great to hear there are some young NDN's ready to step up. Even though y'all were a rival when I played, we always respected PNG. Storied program with arguably the best fan support in Texas. Class A program just like WOS.

2 minutes ago, kicker said:

That's great to hear there are some young NDN's ready to step up. Even though y'all were a rival when I played, we always respected PNG. Storied program with arguably the best fan support in Texas. Class program just like WOS.

2 minutes ago, kicker said:

That's great to hear there are some young NDN's ready to step up. Even though y'all were a rival when I played, we always respected PNG. Storied program with arguably the best fan support in Texas. Class program just like WOS.

Thanks Kicker

1 hour ago, PNG2720 said:

He isn't the whole team. I did see a few interceptions. Good QB but saying without him we would be in a bad spot is just absurd have you heard of Bost he would step in just fine. Riggs is a good punter/ kicker without the wind. 

Whoever that qb is for png he will make a lot of plays as the season goes on. The kid has gud quickness. Man that 5A district will b the best district across the state from top to bottom. 

59 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I guess Thristy put that out there. Roschon is a all round good athlete with a good head on his shoulders on my drive home from work I always see him and few other players out there practicing that's dedication and their thrive for the game that's something you can't coach this team will do just fine we played the #1 team in the state next week should be a clean sweep