West Orange-Stark at Port Neches-Groves/Post scrimmage comments here!

WOSgrad

13 hours ago, The Icon said:

They're real proud of their Auto Zone, O'Reilly's and Market Basket apparently 

What's not to be proud of for country folks.  Two auto parts stores and the Supermarket that has some of the best beef you can get anywhere.  I suspect Jeff Foxworthy could come up with a, "You might be a redneck" joke.  And the term redneck is not one I consider derogatory.   Heck, I fit to many of his jokes :) 

On 8/15/2016 at 8:56 AM, WOSgrad said:

And here are the entries!

For this tragedy of a an attempt at a southern rap song to have blinded my pupils and bloodied my ears......I personally challenge all teams in district to beat the Vidor Pirates so we never have to be graced with auto parts shops and convenience store reppin lyrics again. BEAT VIDOR! 

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

For this tragedy of a an attempt at a southern rap song to have blinded my pupils and bloodied my ears......I personally challenge all teams in district to beat the Vidor Pirates so we never have to be graced with auto parts shops and convenience store reppin lyrics again. BEAT VIDOR! 

It still wont stop, I can promise you

3 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

No BIGBRO, as NDOMAKONG pointed out, we're doomed to hear/see/be nauseated by that video (I refuse to call it a song) every year at football season.  

Please don't hold it against the Pirstes.  I'll bet Coach Matthews doesn't play it in the locker room (or anywhere else lol).

But here's my entry:

57 minutes ago, REBgp said:

No BIGBRO, as NDOMAKONG pointed out, we're doomed to hear/see/be nauseated by that video (I refuse to call it a song) every year at football season.  

Please don't hold it against the Pirstes.  I'll bet Coach Matthews doesn't play it in the locker room (or anywhere else lol).

But here's my entry:

I will say that Slavonic is heads and tails better than Cherokee and the Aggie War Hymn, it is truly one of a kind